- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The damned prisoners meet their maker inside the beings who wish to ingest them all. This is only the beginning.

The unfortunate snacks waited in their prison cells while the giants sat perfectly still in front of the conveyor belts.  The people could talk to each other through the glass wall, but not everybody could speak the same language.  It was unknown how long they waited for, seconds, days, weeks, months, years? Time didn't pass normally here and no one aged a bit.

After a long, deadly silence, a weird alarm was sounded that was unlike anything they had ever heard before.  The belt started to move and the large massive gods and goddesses began to stir.  Soon, over half of the fated prisoners, magically floated above the conveyor belt and were dumped on top of the cold black surface. They now saw the faces of the ones who had imprisoned them and labeled them as nothing but food for their bellies. 

They were surprised to see that some of them looked similar to people they knew back home on earth.  One girl was the spitting image of a one mans ex-girlfriend from junior high.  However they were not Earthlings and had nothing to do with that backwoods planet filled with primitive monkey people.  

Each prisoner was separated into his or her own little square before the moving belt stopped and they faced the gigantic person who was going to eat them and entomb them in their stomachs.  One man was in front of a middle aged woman who simply picked him up and shoved him between her lips and slurped him down her throat. another woman didnt even see who she was eaten by since in the blink of an eye she was grabbed by the giant hand and thrown into the gullet and swallowed instantly. 

One little girl looked down at a shrunken teenage boy and didnt even use her hands to gobble him up.  She leaned forward, opened her mouth and placed her open mouth on the spot where the young teenage boy was trembling and sucked him into her mouth.  when she lifted her mouth off the conveyor belt there was nothing but traces of saliva left on it.  She played with him for a little bit before moving him to the back of her tongue and sending him down her esophagus to be digested in her tummy.

One woman in her 30's came a cross an Indian lady who picked her up and swallowed her in just a few seconds.

Next was a BBW Giantess who needed ten shrinkees to fulfill her massively fat body.  She grabbed four men and six women and tossed them into her mouth onto her boulder sized molars and razor sharp incisors.  She bit down and chewed them up before swishing the chopped up body's and bloody guts in her mouth before swallowing it down and then releasing a huge belch.  

A dark skinned girl around 20 picked up an African-American boy and smiled before she kissed him a few times before pushing him into her lips and then leaning her head back and swallowing him whole without ever closing her mouth. 

An Asian woman in her late 30's had been unlucky enough to pick up a skinny 85 pound model and didn't think she would be able to taste her properly.  So she brought the anorexic bitch up to her left nostril and sucked the helpless rich girl up her nose.  She was coated in her snot and mucous before coming out the top of her throat and squeezed down her esophagus.

Next a young man about 23 came a cross a snake monster.  It looked male and it brought its scaly face up to him and licked him with it's slithery red tongue.  It decided it didnt like the taste and pressed the button to pass the tiny morsel to the next gigantic creature.

Lucky for him it was a cute teenage girl who looked no older than 17.  The high school girl gave him a smile that said "You're going in my belly." She picked him up, licked him about 100 times and then wrapped her tongue around him and started sucking on him while looking for another suitable meal for her young and hot, nubile body. The time spent in her mouth could not be measured, but soon the licking and being tossed around into her cheeks stopped and she moved him back to her uvula and swallowed her taste toy into her stomach where he would never be seen again.

Another unlucky woman encountered a blob of pink goo which she could neither tell if it was man or woman (or both?).  It was in the shape of a person but when it used its slimy pink hands to pick her up, it didnt move her to its mouth, but instead its ear gobbled her up. The woman was passed through a series of weird, goopy tunnels, before being placed in the center of the creatures torso where it felt like being trapped inside a giant jello mold.  She floated in the pink goo before suffocating and the blobs digestive acids dissolved her into nutrients. 

An attractive man and woman were on the same plate of a Native American woman, who ordered them to have sexual intercourse with each other while she swallowed them whole and not stop having sex until they reached her digestive organs.  They had nothing better to do before they died, so they kept on making love until the stomach acids were released from her slimy stomach walls.

The conveyor belt kept on moving and more and more helpless people were being devoured before the others very eyes.  When will The Gods Voreacious appetite be fulfilled?  When will they stop capturing the ignorant masses and sentencing them to death by digestion? When will this gluttonous feast of defenseless lives cease?

 

NEVER

Chapter End Notes:

I'm accepting ideas to be added.

But I cant decide to continue or not.  might be one more chapter because of the negative reviews.  Now that Giantess World is fixed and hack-free I'll start adding more to all my stories on here and writing.com