- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Why did this happen?  Their Fates are now explained.

After the metal machines left the third rock from the sun and traveled past the milky way in under a minute.  They set out deep into the depths of space where no telescope had ever seen before. the amount of containers they had ranged in the Billions and every person was screaming to get out and shrink back to their normal size. a random man and woman said

"Please shrink me back to normal size. I'll be good I promise."

"Where are my children? Please keep me and reduce my kids back to normal size and send them back home."

Another prisoner said "Let me out right now!  I was given the power to rule over Everything."

The cold emotionless automatons ignored their captured prey and brought them back to where they were ordered to go. it was a vast void in space surrounded by millions of stars but they were all so far away. in the center was a long black belt that stretched on for light-years. in front of the belt were giants seated in front of it who were larger than the planets themselves.

The containers filled with people were placed behind the giants and floated naturally in space while the giants sat there unmoving. the weird part was most of these giants did not look alien at all. they looked like normal human beings dressed in normal clothes from every time era and culture. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, African, Native American, European, Latino, a couple were even different colors like orange and red and one was a mix of every color of the rainbow. It was an odd sight to see, especially since one out of every hundred giants was a Furry Cheetah Woman or Scaly Alligator man or some other half alien animal and human combined.  However most looked like normal men and women of all ages.

Everyone was scared and sat in their plastic prison for who knows long before one bright yellow woman spoke and her words were translated into every language at once.

"We are your gods. We have given you a choice of power and you have chosen poorly.  We did not care if you chose the right or wrong answer because whoever chose the wrong answer would be grown to eatable size for us and would become nourishment for our bodies.  You will all be sent to our bellies.  This is necessary to keep us powerful enough to maintain order throughout the rest of the Galaxies.  Sacrifices Must be made.  Do not complain. Do not try to anger us.  Do not try to escape. you should consider it an honor to fuel the body of the great ones who control the cosmos and keep it peaceful. I am a sun Goddess. I control the many suns of the galaxies including the one you were formerly taking solar energy from.  I am one of the gods who need the most morsels to to live. Who shall be the first to suppress my hunger?"

One man up front raised his shaking hand. he didn't want to sit and wait here for an eternity while the other monstrosity's decided on who should eat him. The Sun Goddess flicked off the lid and plucked him from the container. she raised him over her wide open mouth and he immediately regretted his hasty decison as he looked down and saw the monstrous moist tongue and the chasm in the back of her throat that would seal his fate. she let go of the lesser being as he screamed bloody murder and then closed her mouthing and swallowed him whole.

Everyone screamed as they saw this horrific sight. he would now be joining the digested remains of the other aliens she had swallowed and condemned to be sent to her intestines to become a small part of her powerful body.  What went on in that powerful deity's body, none of the others could guess. little did they know soon some of them them would end up in that same goddesses belly and be experiencing the torture that unlucky willing man was going through now.

"This man shall never escape from my body alive, as will the rest of you who enter the mouths of my comrades. you will all be inside us eventually so sit patiently in your cells while we wait to devour you and imprison you within our living bodies."

The Immortal Supreme Being sat back down in front of the conveyor belt and the recently captured meals began to scream and cry at their predicament.  soon they would tire themselves out but they would start once again when another titanic Goddess would reach for their container.

Chapter End Notes:
lots of vore coming up.  things youve never even read before.