- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

IMPORTANT - When John (who is mute) is communicating, via pen/paper or sign language,
I've still used 'quotation marks', so keep that in mind when reading.

This was it. The best chance to escape she’d had, and she was going to take it. Her captor had fallen asleep on the sofa and the window that led to the fire escape had been left open. She climbed down off the table and ran for it, it was now or never. She was in luck. Her captor hadn’t woken up, so she climbed out the window and continued down the metal stairs.
When she reached the 1st floor her luck ran out. She was too small to push the ladder down, not that it was easily climbable in the first place. She was naked and defenceless. She had no choice, she had to go into the apartment on this floor and wait for another chance to escape.

Sarah was 18, and had recently finished college. She had long blonde hair, and a thin yet curvy body. 5 days ago she was kidnapped by some scientist and was experimented on for 2 full days, due to this she had been shrunk to only 7-inches tall. However the scientist was careless, and she soon escaped. Then just when she thought she was safe, Emily found her. Emily was her hated rival in college, and was all too happy to have found her like this. For 3 days could bully and humiliate Sarah to her hearts content, and all She could do was wait for a chance to escape.

The window was open, but she looked around before going in. She didn't want to be caught by whoever lived here. Her plan was to jump in and make her way to a cupboard near the kitchen and hide under it, so she could try and find some food if she had to. She had barely travelled a metre (full size) from the window when someone walked out of the kitchen and immediately saw her.

He was around 6ft tall and was an average build, not very muscled but not skinny, just generally good looking. He had blonde hair that wasn’t exactly short, but wasn’t very long either. He was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

She ran into the nearest room looking for a place to hide from the approaching giant. She made one wrong turn and had run into a corner, she was trapped. He was just standing there trying to comprehend this, after all its not every day a 7-inch girl breaks into your apartment. After he’d collected his thoughts he walked over to her, crouched down and started to reach for her. ‘Please don’t hurt me’ Sarah had her back against the wall, and was scared to think what he was going to do once he’d picked her up.
She was surprised to find he didn't pick her up at all; he had just laid his hand on the floor in front of her. He was smiling at her, with a very kind looking smile. “What are you going to do to me?’ He didn't answer; he just sat there with his hand on the floor. Thinking it would be bad to make him impatient, she reluctantly walked over and climbed onto his hand. He slowly stood up as not to make her dizzy, and walked back into the kitchen. He grabbed his lunch with his other hand and walked back into the living room. He sat on the sofa with his feet on a coffee table. Sarah was sitting on his stomach staring at the huge sandwich in front of her. ‘Are you going to help me?’ Again he didn't answer. He just stayed silent. After taking a bite himself, he tore off a small piece of bread and handed it to her. She was hesitant to take it, but she was very hungry. After the sandwich it was a small muffin, and again he tore off a piece for her. He then poured a few drops of water on the edge of the plate so she could drink it easier. She was happy to be fed, but was a little unnerved because he hadn’t said one word to her. He looked at her when she spoke, so he could hear her. ‘Are you ignoring me?’ She was almost afraid to ask. She had learned from Emily she was powerless compared to everyone else. He obviously was, as he didn't answer again. The quiet gave Sarah's imagination time to get the better of her. She kept thinking of reasons why he wouldn’t be talking to her. After about 10 minutes of sitting there quietly Sarah snapped, stood up and started to shout at him. ‘Why wont you talk to me? Are you not talking to make me feel paranoid? Is this some sort of physiological torture? Because it’s working. She stood still staring at him angrily, but he still didn’t say anything. She was even angrier now and shouted as loud as she could. ‘Answer me!’ She had calmed down a bit now. He reached for the small table and grabbed a pad and pen. ‘I'm a mute’ Reading this made her feel a bit guilty. She had just shouted at someone for not talking to her when he couldn’t, he really was just being kind to her. ‘I…I'm sorry, I’ she didn't know what to say; she just sat back down on his lap feeling bad. ‘You're cute’ He was giving her the same kind smile he had before. Sarah blushed. ‘My names Sarah’
‘I'm John’ Sarah only now realised she was naked in front of a stranger, and a boy at that. She quickly spun round and tried to cover herself, she had big breasts so it wasn’t easy. He put his hand to his face and silently laughed. ‘Sh…shut up’ He held out his hand again, and she stepped on. He took her into his bedroom and put her on a cupboard as he looked through the drawers. He soon found an old t-shirt with a few holes in it; it was still clean though. He used some scissors to cut the shirt up and made a makeshift poncho that covered her arms as well. It wasn’t perfect but it was better than nothing. They then went back to the sofa and just watched T.V and talked. Short answered questions only for John, as he didn't want to be writing essays about himself.
A few days passed and Sarah had settled in well. Since he received benefits for not being able to talk: John only needed a part time job, so he was home with Sarah most of the time. She was getting used to living here. John had made her a bed from a soft cushion and the rest of the old shirt; it was on the cupboard in his room so he was never far away. She wasn’t very close with her family and most of her friends had moved away after college, she could probably stay here with John. In fact she sort of liked the thought of that.

John was lying on the sofa with his hands behind his head. Sarah was lying on his chest, and they were both watching T.V. It was some romance film John didn't really want to watch, but Sarah was enjoying it. Near the end of the film there was a very intense sex scene, Sarah felt slightly embarrassed until she noticed John had fallen asleep. After the movie had finished Sarah started feeling a bit horny. The T.V was quiet and John was asleep, so she just started touching herself there. She kept quiet to avoid waking John, but then a particularly loud advert came on. Before he came to his senses she lay down and acted as if nothing had happened. To her relief he didn't suspect anything, and went into his bedroom. He came back in his pyjamas, and let her climb on his hand.

She was sitting on his stomach while he read a book. It was starting to get late, and Sarah was still nervous about masturbating on him before. She stood up ‘I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed ok’ She was in a rush to leave and didn't notice she was standing on the poncho. When she tried to walk away she tripped over, the poncho had rolled up and was only covering her chest now. Sarah screamed and threw the poncho over her legs. She knew he had seen her genitals, so she blushed and looked away. There was no way John wouldn’t notice she was still wet, and he picked her up before she could leave again. He gently pulled the poncho off and looked at her. Sarah blushed even more and tried to cover herself, but John had his fingers under her arms, so she couldn’t reach down. He then started to rub her breasts with his other hand. ‘Wait John. Don’t’ His fingers were surprisingly gentle, and even though she was asking him to stop, it was feeling good. After her breasts he started to rub her pussy with the side of his index finger. She couldn’t talk anymore, she was just breathing heavily or moaning. She was tilted back and he started to touch her pussy with the tip of his tongue. She couldn’t believe how good this was making her feel. She soon came over his tongue, and he stopped licking. ‘D…don’t drink it’ she was so embarrassed, but still felt so good. He put his little finger in his mouth and sucked it for a few seconds; Sarah knew what was coming. He lowered his now wet finger just below her pussy. ‘Don’t. Wait please’ John didn't listen. He slowly slid his little finger inside her. She came just from him putting it inside. She had lost any ability to fight back now, his little finger was longer and wider than anything she had ever had inside her before. Despite this it still seemed gentle. She couldn’t stop moaning with pleasure when he started to move it around. She was in complete ecstasy. It was reaching deeper than anything before, twisting and rubbing all over her insides. Ordinary sex couldn’t compare to this; she had never felt anything like it before. After cumming a few more times she passed out and fell asleep. She wasn’t asleep for long. After a half hour or so she woke up, still on Johns bed with her poncho over her like a blanket. John was still reading, but he noticed her sit up and stoked her head and smiled. Sarah grabbed one of his fingers and started licking it. John looked at her, almost confused. ‘I…I want more. Please, do it again’

The next few days were even better than the last. John was teaching her some sign language so he could talk to her without writing. Overall during the day things weren’t much different than before, but at night Sarah showed her true colours. She actually enjoyed the feeling of helplessness; she could admit she was a masochist. Although at that size its hard not to be. In just 1 week, Sarah and John had become very close.

John was out. He had some errands to run down town, so he had left Sarah alone watching T.V. The door opened and someone came in, Sarah assumed it was just John so she didn't move. ‘Hello! Anyone home?’ Sarah shot up and looked to see who it was. It was Charlotte, a childhood friend John had mentioned. She was as boyish as tomboys get. Everyone always called her Charlie. She had dark brown hair that was shorter than Johns. She was wearing a pair of jeans full of holes, a t-shirt with more than its fair share old stains, and an old pair of skating shoes with ripped seems. In some ways she was more of a guy than John, but she never thought she would’ve been better off being born a boy. She was very proud of who she was, and didn't care what anyone else thought of her. Sara had no idea she had a key to the apartment, and before she could hide Charlotte had walked over and picked her up. Sarah was scared about how exited she looked.’ P…put me down!’ She wasn’t listening; she was too busy examining Sarah. She then held Sarah's leg with one hand and dangled her upside down in front of her face. Sarah tried to keep the poncho over herself. Fear shot through when she heard Charlotte laugh mischievously. ‘Oh, I'm going to have some fun with you’ Sarah thought it was going to be a repeat of Emily all over again, and she was ignoring her begs for mercy. Just as Sarah felt she was going to cry, in perfect timing John came in. Charlotte was still surprised, so she didn't realise John knew Sarah was there. ‘Hey John come here. Your not going to believe this’ John rushed over and grabbed Charlotte’s wrist, but she wasn’t so eager to give Sarah up. It didn't matter though. John was stronger than her, so he soon had Sarah in his hand. This didn't stop Charlotte though; she tried to take her back straight away. After reaching for her and pushing against Johns back, he got a bit angry. He pushed back against her and when she tried again he had slapped her. This was so out of character for him, Charlotte almost couldn’t believe he’d actually done it. He had never intentionally hurt anyone or anything, for as long as she could remember. ‘John?’ She said with disbelief. He just stared with a very intimidating look on his face. ‘John what are you doing?’ He took a step forward and pointed at the door, looking just as threatening. Charlotte knew what he meant and started heading to the door. Just before she left she shot a very dirty look at Sarah, which scared her a little.

Once Charlotte had left John sat down and looked at Sarah sitting in his hands. ‘Its all right. I'm not hurt’ He relaxed and slouched a bit. ‘Thank you for saving me’ He stoked her head and smiled. A few hours later John was lying on the sofa with Sarah on his chest watching T.V, as they often did. When Sarah stood up, she slowly started to walk up to Johns face. ‘John’. He turned his head to look. He brought his hands out from behind his head, ready to push himself up. Before he did Sarah got down oh her knees and kissed his bottom lip, and then stood up and lay against his face; giving his face a hug. ‘I love you John’ John lay still for a while, thinking about what she had just said. Soon he smiled and curled his fingers around her and gently pushed her against him, at the same time he was stroking her back with his thumb. Sarah knew what he meant, and she started to cry with a huge smile on her face. That night she slept in John’s bed with him, always a little smile on her face.

The next started normally. John had gone to do the shopping, so Sarah was left by herself again. When the door unlocked this time, she looked to it straight away. It was Charlotte again. Sarah panicked. John had only just left; he wouldn’t be back for at least an hour, she was completely defenceless. She only had enough time to hide underneath the sofa. ‘Wait. I didn't come here to take you away or hurt you’ Charlotte looked under the sofa, but it was too dark to see Sarah. She sat down on the floor with her back against the sofa, and her knees up. ‘Look, I came here to apologise. I just lost my job and I don’t know how much more time I can convince my landlord to give me to pay him. I just feel like I have no control over my own life right now, and I guess I wanted a to be in of control of something. That didn't mean I could do that to you though’ Sarah didn't answer. ‘ Hey I brought you a present’ Charlotte pulled a small box from her pocket’ There was still no answer. ‘Are you there?’ She sighed. ‘Never mind then’ Charlotte stood up and went to leave. ‘Wait’ Sarah was standing on the floor half behind the end of the sofa. ‘I guess I could at least see what it is’ Charlotte smiled and sat back down. It was a dress, taken off a Barbie doll. It was mostly a dark white kind of colour, with some black flower patterns. It was slightly too big but Sarah didn't mind. ‘Its beautiful. I love it’ She grabbed it at thigh length and spun around, so it went out the more she spun. She stopped, looking at Charlotte and giggled. Charlotte looked away with her hand over her face, trying hard not to laugh. ‘Oh my god. That was the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen’ Sarah blushed, until joining in laughing with Charlotte. After they both calmed down Charlotte looked sad again. ‘ I'm sorry. Really’ Sarah just smiled at her.
‘Its ok. I'm not one to hold grudge. I'm Sarah by the way’ She held out her hand. ‘I'm Charlotte, but everyone calls me Charlie’ she shook her hand with her index finger. She then left for a job interview she had later, not before helping Sarah back onto the sofa.
Not much later John came back. He put the bags on the kitchen table and sat down next to Sarah. He looked at her confused, pointing at the dress. Sarah just smiled. ‘Charlie came round while you were gone. She gave me this as a present’ She told him what had happened, and that she’ invited her back round to apologise to him as well.

She had failed the interview. So within the week Charlie had been evicted from her apartment and had moved in with John and Sarah, bringing some more Barbie cloths with her. John was looking at them with a smirk. ‘Hey I wasn’t always a tomboy you know’ He signed back
‘I just can't picture you playing with these. Even as a little girl’. This was before they had met; she had always been a tomboy to John.
Sarah loved John, but she didn't know enough sign language to understand him without a pen and paper. So it was nice having Charlie to talk to, and she knew sign language as well. Her uncle was deaf, so she’d learned it before meeting John. They would spend a lot of time together, refusing to tell John what they were talking about and giggling childishly. They were soon the best of friends.
They would talk about Charlie and John, and what they were to each other. They had kissed before, but it never led to anything. They were both worried if something went wrong they’d both loose a best friend, but it often upset Charlie. She wasn’t sure how she felt, and she wasn’t sure what to do.

A few days later John was just waking up from an afternoon nap, when he found he couldn’t move his hands. They were tied together behind his back. He sat up and forced his eyes to adapt to the light quickly. He saw Charlie kneeling at the end of his bed, completely naked. He tried to free his hands but she pushed him back down. With her hands on his shoulders she kissed him, then looked at him very seriously. ‘John. We’ve known each other for so long. Every now and then we kiss or share a small moment, but were both scared to anything about it. Well I don’t want to spend the rest of my life wondering’. He just stared at her; even if he could he wouldn’t have said anything then. She had always been laid back and a bit childish, but now she was more serious than he'd ever seen her before. He just struggled a bit; he couldn’t do it to Sarah. ‘Its ok John’ He stopped moving and looked, Sarah was standing by his head. ‘What if id been to scared to come in through your window? You have to find out, even if it ends badly its better than not knowing’ Her expression turned sad. ‘Besides, you deserve someone who can satisfy you as well’ He now knew why they would never tell him what they were talking about. ‘You two have fun’ Sarah started walking away, still looking a little bit sad. Charlie was kissing him again, and he was kissing back this time. They were right; it was better to find, out even if they didn't like the answer. Just as Sarah reached the end of the bed, Charlie sat up and grabbed her. She let out a small scream. They never picked her up by force; she had almost forgotten that they could. ‘What are you doing?’ Charlie pulled Sarah's clothes off and grinned at her. ‘You didn't think id let you get away did you?’ Sarah was a bit scared, and she tried to cover herself with her hands. Charlie put her thumbs under her arms so she couldn’t cover herself; Sarah just blushed and struggled. ‘Don’t be embarrassed. We’re both girls right’. Before Sarah could ask her to stop she started licking her; she was licking her all over, paying special attention to her pussy. It didn't take Sarah long to get wet like this, it wouldn’t have taken anyone long like that. Charlie rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her ass up. Sarah's ass was inside Charlie's mouth, and she was licking it all over. After cumming Charlie held her in one hand and licked her middle finger. Sarah was worried at this. She went to put it in, but was finding it a bit hard hard. ‘N…no. Stop! It’s too big. Please no’. She ignored her and slowly slid it inside. Sarah came almost immediately. ‘No! It…it hurts. Take it out, please’ Charlie just smiled and started to move it. Charlie may have smaller hands than John, but he had only ever used his little finger. Even though it did hurt, Sarah felt amazing. Charlie gave her another mischievous grin and picked up something off the cabinet next to the bed. It was a small plastic cylinder with a rounded end. She sucked it for a few seconds before lowering it to Sarah. ‘W…wait. Your not going to-‘ She moaned, Charlie's finger was still inside her. Without taking her finger out she pushed the plastic stick into Sarah's asshole. She screamed, she had never taken it up the ass before. ‘T…take it out. P…please’ She couldn’t continue, Charlie was moving her finger and the little dildo at the same time. She sat Sarah upright and started sucking on her breasts, not her nipples; her whole breast was in Charlie's mouth. Meanwhile Charlie was sitting on Johns face, and rubbing his dick with her feet. Soon after Sarah had cum again she put her on Johns stomach and started sucking his dick. Soon Sarah walked over and Charlie sat up, letting her have a go. John’s dick was 8 inches long; it was taller than her, but that didn't stop her from trying though. She hugged his dick and started to rub against it, licking it as well. She climbed up it slightly. She had her arms and legs wrapped round it, and was licking the head. It wasn’t doing much for John though; it only felt like she was teasing him. So Charlie decided to help. She wrapped her hands around Sarah and John’s penis, and started rubbing them up and down. Sarah couldn’t describe the feeling; she was being squeezed and rubbed against a penis that was bigger than she was. That had done it. Charlie held Sarah out in one hand and continued giving John a handjob. She aimed his penis at Sarah and he ejaculated on her. Now Charlie sat on John’s dick, and started moving. She also brought Sarah and started licking the cum off of her, then swallowing it. Sarah couldn’t understand why this felt so good. She was covered head to toe in sperm and saliva; she had a huge tongue rubbing all over her, and licking her pussy as well. She kept thinking that it shouldn’t feel good, but she had never been more turned on in her entire life. Charlie then slid her finger in again, and started moving it a bit rougher than she did before. Sarah was at her limit. She just couldn’t keep going, and after cumming again she passed out and fell asleep.

Sarah woke up an hour later. She was lying on John’s chest with his hand over her; he was gently stoking her back with his thumb. He stopped when she started to sit up, she was feeling understandably tired. She couldn’t seem to stand up. So John lifted her up using both hands, so she didn't have to hold on in any way. She turned her head and looked at Charlie, was lying there with her hands behind her head. ‘Hey. Thanks for making me stay’
‘Well, thank you for talking me into this’ Sarah lay back down and quickly fell asleep again. ‘Maybe it was a bit too much for her’. John stood up and walked her into the other room. Making sure he didn't wake her up, he put her on a sofa cushion and put one of his t-shirts over her as a blanket. He walked in and got back into bed with Charlie. He rolled over and kissed her, slowly sliding his hand down her body. ‘Again?’ She grinned ‘Well aren’t you just full of energy’ She pushed him off of her and sat on his chest, as she liked to be on top. She then reached over and turned off the light.

The 3 of them had a strange relationship. They didn't all have to have sex with each other at the same time. If they only wanted it with one person the other didn't mind, and if one of them didn't want sex at all they weren’t forced. Except Sarah who was sometimes forced by Charlie, it rarely happened but Sarah didn't really mind; it still felt good.

A few days there was a knock at the door. As usual Sarah went out of sight, while John answered the door. There was a woman wearing a suit and tie standing at the door. She held up a badge ‘Amy Miller. I'm with the FBI, I need to speak with you for a minute.’ John let her in, but she didn't sit down. ‘We have evidence that you are in possession of an important government secret’ John just stared at her like he had no idea what she was talking about. ‘ This secret just so happens to take the shape of a young girl who is only 7 inches tall.’ John’s face quickly went from innocent to angry as he signed something. ‘Oh, I’m sorry I don’t know any sign language.’
‘He said he’s not going to let you turn her into a lab rat’ Charlie walked in from the other room. ‘I'm not either. She's staying here.’
Amy raised her hands in front of her. ‘On the contrary. We have no intention of taking her away from you. I'm just here to make sure you two keep this to yourselves.’
‘What do you mean’ Charlie interpreted for John.
‘In short, we’re willing to pay you to keep your mouths shut, and the girl hidden.’
‘Why would you do that?’
‘He wasn’t working for us you know. The man who shrunk her has been arrested, and all his research confiscated. We just don’t want the public to know we have access to that kind of technology.’ John and Charlie weren’t sure what to think.
‘In addition to payment all 3 of you will also receive free medical treatment for the rest of your lives. We won’t bother you unless it’s important and we’ll offer help with anything you need.’
‘If you have access to it, does that mean you could unshrink Sarah?’
‘I'm afraid not. Shrinking things is easy. Shrinking living things is difficult, but growing them is near impossible. We’re years away from a half decent attempt at growing anything. I'm sorry’ She reached into her pocket and handed John a card. ‘If you have any questions about your payment or anything else then call the number on the card. Now I wont take any more of your time’ She went to leave. ‘Wait!’ Sarah had shouted half hidden behind John’s leg. Amy smiled kindly. ‘Yes’
‘The girl in the apartment 2 floors above this one. She knows about me.’
‘Don’t worry; we've already spoken with her. I'm sure she’ll learn we don’t take kindly to threats. Thank you for telling me though’

Along with the benefits John received, the money the government were sending them was easily enough to live on. As well as Johns job, and Charlie's new job they were actually quite wealthy. Sarah had learned sign language now, so John could have longer conversations with her now.
A doctor was sent round for an annual visit, as they couldn’t exactly take Sarah to a hospital. She was a fairly short woman who was very kind; Sarah didn't like doctors, but she was fine with seeing her. Thanks to the doctor she didn't have to worry about getting sick, and as long as she had John and Charlie looking after her she had everything she needed. The 3 of them were very happy with the way things had ended up. Sarah knew she would probably never return to her original size, but she didn't care; she was happy just the way she was.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Had originally planned to have her found by a mute girl, as I'm not much of a fan of M/f.

Changed my mind halfway through as it seemed to work better with a guy, but then decided to add Charlie so it could have both.