- Text Size +
The day had started normal. Sixteen hours earlier, Chloe had woken up from bed, and was ready to begin what would surely be the greatest day of her young life.

She had gone to school, where she discovered she had been elected homecoming queen. She had been expecting this, though hearing it was still a great relief. She put on her most expensive dress and attended the homecoming game, where she was paraded around like the most important person at the event. Shortly afterwards, she grabbed all of her socialite friends and they all went to camp at a nearby lake, and possibly do some underage drinking while they were at it.

The fun had been short lived however, and now Chloe was running for her life through the thick wooded area surrounding the lake. Not being too familiar with the layout of the area, she had run into a wildlife preserve, meaning there would be no civilization for who knows how long. But even that wasn't the worst part.

Chloe flattened herself against a tree and caught her breath as quietly as she could.

The crunching of leaves and dry twigs confirmed that it was still not safe. Shortly after she began running again as the rumbling and sputtering of a chainsaw seemed to pick up on her location and follow.

Nobody was sure why it happened or how, but shortly after they had arrived at the lake, a very tall man who covered his face with a burlap sack had run into their camp with a chainsaw. Tears silently slid down Chloe's cheeks as she recalled the man cutting down her boyfriend and some of her friends as they all began to run.

Now she was the only one left, she was sure of it. She didn't know why some man was attempting to murder her and all her friends, but she made no attempt to stop or reason after the horrific acts of violence commited before her.

Slowly the sound of the chainsaw began to fade away and the sounds of a person running after her also began to dissipate. With a moment finally to herself, she broke down and began to sob.

It didn't last however, as she heard the engine of the saw rev up, suddenly very close. She didn't know how she had been found or how he had moved so silently, but she was beginning to lose hope.

Breaking into a run again, her arms and legs began to get several cuts from the sharp underbrush she had been running through. She still wore her little white dress, though had switched into some regular sneakers, a decision she was at least glad she made, or she would have ended up like Jennifer.

The branches and trees began to grow thicker, and she figured if she had any chance of surviving, she would have to use her much smaller size to navigate through areas he wouldn't be able to as quickly.

Slipping between tightly knotted trees she suddenly found herself in a small clearing. The land was bare in the clearing except for a small wooden shack. Finally, feeling she had reached a safe destination, she ran for the door and opened it quickly.

Taking a step inside however, proved to be difficult, as she felt an intense shiver run down her spine upon passing the doorway into the house. Brushing it off as the cold though, she quickly recovered and slipped into the house.

She closed the door behind her, and through a small window could see the relatively clear sky. It was a beautiful night, despite all that had happened, and she was hoping she would live to see many more.

Turning, she examined the shack she had taken for a hiding place much more carefully. The pale moonlight shining in through the lone window didn't illuminate very much, but from what she could see there didn't seem to be anything she could use in self defense.

Then it happened, all at once. The revving of the chainsaw returned, and to Chloe's incredible horror, the shack began to glow with the light of what seemed like a hundred candles placed all around. The far wall of the shack seemed to have a myriad of strange writing and characters. They all seemed to surround a dark black altar of some kind.

An ear-splitting CRACK filled the room as the door to the shack was knocked down, and there stood the man she had been fearing. He revved the saw and stepped into the shack, but was quickly forced to his knees as the saw began to spark and a moment later, shut off.

Using his brief pause to her advantage, Chloe ran to the far end of the shack, and not noticing anything immediately, backed herself into a corner, figuring this was the end for her.

The man recovered, shaking his head and made an attempt to start his chainsaw once more.

Silence.

Grunting in anger, he tossed his chainsaw to the side and advanced on Chloe.

Screaming in terror, Chloe slipped off one of her sneakers and threw it at the man. While he raised his fists to block it, she slipped her other shoe off and started hitting him with it, hoping to slow him down.

It didn't, and he roughly threw her against the wall, as he looked for an easier way of doing things. The answer came to him in the form of a small twisted dagger set upon the black altar in the room. The blade had a reddish tint to it, and looked to be covered in many more strange characters.

The man cared little about the blade though, as he roughly picked it up from the altar and thrust the blade into Chloe's chest.

A searing pain filled Chloe's entire being and she struggled for all she was worth. The blade was pulled out of her chest, and she felt her chest grow wet as blood spilled forth from the gaping wound it left behind. The knife plunged itself into her again, and she felt as though she could do nothing as the pain once again overtook her.

The man stabbed Chloe no less than twenty times before Chloe finally began to convulse and gurgle before stopping and sitting on the floor still, her dead gaze looking forward, her once clean white dress now containing several red splotches.

Standing, the man tossed the blade aside and walked towards the exit when the entire room began to glow brighter, drawing his attention back to it. All the candles in the room were now unnaturally bright, and the characters drawn into the wall behind the altar began to glow.

Then, it happened. Seeing a bit of movement from the ground, he turned and saw Chloe floating, with her arms bent at the elbows, hanging down. Then, much to his surprise, her body straightens out as her arms fall to her sides. Her corpse slowly hovered until her feet were even with the ground again.

Though he didn't know how it happened, he did know he wouldn't stand for it, and returning to where he had dropped the knife, the man resolved to stab her to death a second time if he had to. Unfortunately, the second he made contact with the dagger he could feel it burning in his fist. Letting go, he noticed the markings on the blade were glowing as well before he felt a soft vibration in the floor.

Turning and standing quickly, he looked over what was once Chloe again. As he watched, the stab wounds and small cuts from running through the forest all began to clear up before his very eyes. The wounds closed up, leaving her skin perfectly smooth. Even minor imperfections in her skin that had existed before her death were cleared up, as her black hair straightened and began to flow beautifully through the small breeze the cabin got.

While her body was now physically perfect, almost Goddess-like, her eyes were cold and uncaring, as they stared into his unnervingly. Her clothes didn't seem to enjoy the newfound fixes as they were still quite torn and bloody from her previous encounter.

He couldn't believe it. A real live god damn zombie was looking right at him. He had killed the girl and now she looked to be undead.

Suddenly, she approached him, her shoulders seeming to slump from the weight of her head as she did so.

Not taking any risks, he decides that his size is still an advantage over her, and he goes in for fierce punch.

She caught his arm easily, and, baring her teeth for only a moment beforehand, bit directly into the flesh of his arm, ripping a sizable chunk off.

The man screamed in pain he wrenched his arm free from her grip, her bite having gone deep enough to expose bone. She loudly swallowed the chunk of his flesh and he watched in awe as all the new blood that was spilled onto her by his wound shimmered for a moment before disappearing too. She opened her mouth, seemingly intent on going for another bite and he notes in awe that even her bloodied teeth were white once more.

Not wanting to lose anymore flesh and afraid of becoming a zombie himself, he quickly stood and ran for the exit. Bracing himself he forced his way through what he now figured was a supernatural doorway of some kind and he felt another shiver run through his entire body as he did so. Breaking into a jog he through the clearing and back to the woods when he heard a pained moaning behind him.

She appeared to be having trouble going through the doorway, but was definitely making progress. Slowing to a walk he ripped his shirt off and wrapped it tightly around his arm as a makeshift bandage. Just as he makes it through the wooded area surrounding the clearing he hears the moans of pain stop. Hoping that whatever strange powers that shack had were enough to kill her, he made his way through the woods.

A small vibration under his feet makes him groan. After all he'd been through killing those kids and almost getting killed himself, now he had to deal with an earthquake. Holding onto a tree for support he decided to wait it out.

The night grew darker. Strange side effect of an earthquake, he thought, looking up at the sky again.

Staring down at him was the girl, the zombie girl, only now, she was absolutely gigantic. Her eyes shone above him like twin moons, glowing ethereally and focusing on him like spotlights. She definitely had no pupils, her eyes were much too bright.

Then she opened her mouth slowly, her tongue reaching the ground behind him as a bit of her saliva dripped down from it and splashed behind him. He knew now what he had to do, and broke into a run.

Her tongue made contact with the ground and began to slide across the wooded ground, scooping up dirt, leaves, and all manner of things as it pursued him. Adrenaline coursed through his body as he ran, but it simply wasn't fast enough.

Her tongue scooped him up and he fell into her mouth. The woods were filled with the sound of her teeth crunching and smashing through his body noisily. It lasted for all of a minute before she stood to her full, impressive height and swallowed noisily.

Taking another step forward, she continued in the direction he had been running, expressionless as she did so.

---

Sue and her friends were partying by the lake again, as was tradition every time anything remotely cool happened to them. Their reason for partying tonight was already forgotten, but it didn't really matter once they were all there.

She joined her friends as they waved off Lisa and Jimmy, who were taking the van they had all driven up in to makeout ridge. It was a beautiful cliff that overlooked the entire lake, and Sue was rather jealous of Lisa for getting a guy like Jimmy.

But none of that particularly mattered, as long as they left behind all the food and drinks at the campsite, and they most certainly had.

Sue and the rest of her friends started to eat, drink, and be merry without the two lovebirds interrupting them. Times were good, and there was no way the night could go badly.

Then the ground shook slightly.

Cursing, Sue realized she had jinxed herself by bragging about how great the day was. Standing, she prepared to grab all their drinks and make sure none of them were damaged by the earthquake when she heard a rather loud scream beside her, making her ears ring.

Turning, she was just about to slap her friend for screaming so loud when she saw what all the fuss was about. Towering in the night above their campsite was a woman. Her features were gorgeous and perfect beyond argument, but her eyes were completely white, and she walked with her body slumped forward, accentuating her bloody clothes.

The ground shaking again interrupted Sue's ogling of the woman and forced her eyes downward. The woman's bare feet were shuffling through the sand straight for them.

Screaming, she joined the rest of her friends as they began to run through the sand in the opposite direction. The terrifying woman didn't walk normally, making it impossible to try and slip underneath her, as she heard, more than saw some of her friends try. The perfectly smooth sole lifted up and crushed them quickly, the sand muting most of the terrible sounds.

With every step she made, the woman closed in on Sue, and shook the ground. This combined with the soft sand and Sue finally lost her balance, falling face down into the sand.

A manic look in her eye, Sue quickly turned around and started crawling backwards on her hand for a few feet before realizing she was alone. All of her friends were gone, and a number of huge, dirty footprints in the sand was all that was left of them. Sue broke into tears for only a moment before the now-clean foot lifted again, and smashed her into the ground, crushing all her bones at once for a mercifully quick death.

The giantess didn't look down once as she walked across the tiny beach, intent on reaching her destination.

---

Lisa and Jimmy had finally reached their destination. Makeout ridge became its nickname because it was where people typically came to do those kinds of things. It was the edge of a cliff overlooking the beautiful lake and nearby mountainsides.

"Listen babe, I was just thinking, maybe we could take our relationship to the next level!" Jimmy said confidently, squeezing Lisa in his arms as they both lie in the back of the van.

"Oh, I dunno... what if someone sees!" Lisa said nervously looking around the windows.

"Windows are tinted babe, nobody's gonna see us if we don't see them first, 'sides, you've got me to protect you from any crazy chainsaw wielding guys out here!" Jimmy said, laughing as he did so.

Lisa giggled girlishly.

The van moved about slightly.

"W-What was that?" Lisa asked, panicked.

"Don't worry babe, it's probably just the van moving cause we were moving about! Nothing to worry about!" Jimmy answered cockily, not wanting to lose the moment.

The two quickly felt the entire van move about, jostling them.

"What's going on?!" Lisa almost screamed.

"Forget about it babe, it's just the angle we're parked at, sometimes the van shifts and it feels like we're moving. Nothing to worry about." Jimmy said soothingly.

"I'm going outside, just lemme take a look." Lisa begged.

"Listen babe, be rational. You're acting like there's a giant zombie out there killing all our friends and trying to eat us right now! There's nothing to worry about, when we're done I'll go look myself." Jimmy rationed.

"Hmph, that's funny Jimmy. But I'm gonna step outside anyway." Lisa laughed, writing it off as a silly joke.

Climbing to the front of the van, Lisa opened the door and stepped onto the squishy ground.

Stopping, Lisa thought for a moment. "No... dirt is not normally squishy." She concluded and looked around. Directly behind her, she could see the moon and the sky, framed by... something familiar. Lisa studied the image for a second before stopping.

Shrieking shrilly, she ran back inside the van.

"Lips! Lips! We're inside a giant mouth! Oh my God, we're going to die Jimmy! Oh no oh no oh no!" Lisa shouted hysterically.

Before she could reach her boyfriend for comfort, the entire van turned vertically and fell forward into the giantesses gaping gullet. Their screams of terror echoed up through the throat, but she paid no notice.

---

She had definitely sensed something inside the small metal shell, but it didn't taste particularly good. Turning her attention away from the ridge at waist level, she resolved to continue her stroll to the nearby city she had once lived in.

The sun was slowly rising on a new day when she had reached the town she once called home. She stood at the outskirts, as her presence was already having an impact on the citizens. The roads were full of accidents and she slowly ran a finger over a nearby building.

One of the tallest buildings in the city was a call center that stood a good 20 stories high. The workers inside were all petrified with fear as this beautiful, blood spattered giantess ran her fingers over the building.

She didn't move.

Then it happened, all at once she spread her hand and thrust her palm into the building, closing her hand into a fist and pulling out a handful of people, computers and debris. A cacophany of wails and screams erupted over the city as she roughly shoved the handful of humanity over her lips and chewed it roughly, bits of blood and gore slipping out from her lips and slipping onto her chin.

As her skin again shimmered and the blood vanished, she watched the rest of the 20 story building collapse in on itself. Dust and debris went floated slowly into the air.

Still, she didn't move.

The rubble began to glow. Sinister, violet beams of light began to shoot from it in every direction and it all began to shake some more.

Still, she didn't move.

The rubble exploded outward, as many small figures came leaping out and running into the streets.

She made the slightest of movements. Her lip curled upward slightly, forming the tiniest of smiles over the sight.

Ordinary people only a minute earlier had been transformed into zombies by her, though they were vastly inferior. They lacked her beauty and size, instead having pale blue skin, as though they had all drowned. Their bodies were covered in thick, blue veins, giving them a grotesque appearance.

Still, she smiled at the sight of them.

They did have one special ability, granted to them by their undead Goddess, and they put it to good use as they ran through the city streets attacking anyone they could get their hands on, jumping upwards of twenty feet to catch prey if the need arose.

Finally, she moved.

Though her face hadn't changed again, she watched them spread over the city and took a step forward.

A couple had been watching the entire thing from a safe distance as they walked in the early morning. They watched as she messily ate from the building, as the building collapsed, and finally began to run in terror as one of the grotesque blue zombies chased after them.

They didn't get too far though, as the horrible thing leapt a great distance to land directly on top of the man. The woman tried to free her husband but was unable to do so before he lost a sizable chunk of his neck.

She screamed in fear as his skin began to change color and great veins began to spread all over his body. Before either he or the zombie who initially attacked them could go for her, the world around them grew dark. The giantess was walking over the three of them!

The smooth sole nonchalantly lowered itself onto the three figures, their bodies squashing instantly into the paved street, spraying the nearby buildings windows red.

The rampage had officially begun. The normal sized zombies had no survival instincts and oftentimes found themselves trampled underfoot, or eaten with a crowd of regular people as she made her way through the city destroying people and buildings with no real goal.

Evacuation efforts had begun amongst the still living, as they crowded the streets looking for a way out of the seemingly doomed city. Every vehicle was on it's way out.

Every vehicle, but one that is. A lone helicopter flew towards the giantess at head level.

"CHLOE!" A voice over a megaphone cried out in the helicopter.

She turned her attention away from the building she had been chewing on to look for the source of the noise.

"CHLOE! SWEETIE! IT'S MOMMY AND DADDY! PLEASE, YOU NEED TO STOP THIS!" An older woman shouted.

She stopped and stared at the helicopter in wonder for a moment before roughly plucking it from the sky and shoving the entire thing into her mouth, ignoring the panicked screams of its passengers as she did so. She chewed the machine but like many others found it didn't taste too good.

It did not stop her from swallowing though. An overly loud swallow echoed through the city, it's volume overpowering even the howls of the terrified populace.

Turning back to the building the helicopter had distracted her from, she resumed trying to bite at it, as it seemed there was little hope for the city's unfortunate residents.

---

"There's no hope for the city Mr. President. But, if we launch a nuke we can prevent it from spreading to the rest of the country. The last thing we want is for this to spread." A man in a military uniform explained.

"But, we'll need your permission to fire off such a weapon." Another man added. "It worked in Raccoon City, it can work here."

The man sitting at the head of the table sighed heavily, rubbing the bridge of his nose, deep in thought. He weighed the pros and cons of the situation before shaking his head and giving the thumbs up signal.

"The President has given the ok, fire codename Mr. Clean, repeat, Mr. Clean is ok to fire."

---

The sun was setting over the largely ruined city. It was largely ruled by the undead now, the only remaining people hiding inside buildings that She had not yet reached.

She continued walking through the city, there weren't many people left out in the streets, but the blue zombies she had created would fall into her path frequently and be crushed but she made no effort to avoid them.

A high pitched whistling sound distracted her from a building she could detect was still filled with the living. She plunged her fist into it and grabbed another handful of people before turning to face the cause of the noise.

She had never seen a nuclear weapon before, but it came at her with an incredible amount of force and smashed her directly in the face, causing a bit of blood to fall from her nose as she was knocked back. Her body fell onto the building she was just tearing apart and the entire thing collapsed beneath her incredible size.

Before she could even make an attempt to stand though, a blinding light filled her view and she felt as if her entire body was on fire for the briefest of instants before.

Nothing.

---

Cheers spread across the room, and the President himself breathed a sigh of relief. He was sure he had made the right decision, and his mind was already writing up a statement that could be made to the press, justifying his decision and ensuring the people that they were still safe.

Satellite footage was being sent out to every newscast in the entire country, and millions of people watched and cheered as there was a fine red mist accompanying the incredible explosion of a modern nuclear weapon.

It seemed as if all was safe once more, an entire city had lost their lives in the process, but it was a necessary sacrifice.

---

Chloe opened her eyes suddenly. She only saw smoke around her, and her skin felt strangely hot. She felt all over her body and found her clothes were still there, at least partially. The tears and bloodstains largely covered by burn marks.

Standing, she found her head in the clouds. She had definitely grown, though she didn't have anything to measure her newfound height by. The important thing though, was that she seemed to have full control over her body again. She couldn't see it herself, but her eyes now glowed a bright scarlet, opposed to the clear white they did before.

She had lost control of her body after she had been brought back to life, but her mind was still fully intact. She felt no remorse for her body's actions though. She felt a sense of freedom she never felt as a normal girl now that she was essentially an indestructible zombie.

Opening her mouth, she screamed in anger over everything that had happened. The death of all her friends seemed to have affected her the most though, as the memories came back to her.

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I'M ALREADY DEAD!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as the smoke of the nuke began to dissipate slowly. Chloe had accepted her fate in stride. She didn't know how long she'd be like this, but it beat living as a pathetic human.

She seethed with anger again . That weapon had killed all her new friends. Her new friends were way better than anyone she had ever had when alive. They didn't care if she stepped on them. They didn't care if she ate them. When there was no one nearby she could clearly remember some showing her feet affection, even if she did end up crushing them flat a moment later.

"But now they're dead. All of them." She knew very well she could just as easily create more friends, but that was besides the point. They were her only companions in undeath and the living had wiped them out.

Chloe stretched, her new body stretching thousands of feet into the sky

"And the living are going to fucking pay." She muttered angrily, her eyes glowing brighter.

The world found itself under a new ruler that day. A beautiful, terrifying, indestructible ruler intent on killing every last one of them.
Chapter End Notes:
Critique and suggestions on improvements are greatly welcomed and appreciated.