- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The happy version

This is not, repeat not the real ending

for the real ending reread the first chapter
Alternate Ending

I screamed, and quickly sat up. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I was in bed. I got up, walked to my bathroom and splashed water over my face. When I put the towel down I looked at myself I the mirror. ‘A dream? It was all a dream’. I pinched myself in the arm to make sure, and it did hurt. I went back to my bed and looked at the clock. 11:30 am. In the dream I had felt sick at 10:30, I remember this because I was exactly halfway through my T.V show. Maybe that part was real. Maybe I didn't fall to the floor, maybe I managed to get into bed. I walked downstairs in my pyjamas, still feeling warm. I went straight into the living room. Hannah was sitting on the floor leaning against the sofa, watching T.V. I could see the cup the tea she brought me was in. That part was definitely real. She noticed me standing there and looked slightly still embarrassed. ‘What do you want?’ I walked over to her and fell to my knees. She must've thought I was going to attack her in some way, because she raised her hands a bit. I fell forward, wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She was confused, this was very out of character for me ‘ A…Adrian, what are you doing?’
‘I'm sorry Hannah’ I began, with my eyes welling up with tears ‘I'm so sorry. I've been a horrible big brother’ I began to cry. I felt like I was meant to have that dream. ‘I'm going to treat you differently from now on. I've done nothing but bully you your whole life. I promise I’ll be nice to you from now on. I swear I’ll make it up to you, and I don’t care how long it takes. Just, please forgive me’ I couldn’t say anything else is would’ve been made gibberish from the cries. She just sat there with a look of shock on her face as I cried on her shoulder. ‘Adrian’. She paused. Then smile appeared on her face, and it was a very kind smile as well. She wrapped her arms around me and returned my hug. ‘Its ok Adrian. I forgive you’. So we just sat there holding each other. I soon stopped crying and we ended our touching moment, as I went up stairs I felt like nothing could make me sad right now.

After that I’ve been getting along with Hannah really well. She would come to me for advice on things and we would just sit there and talk. Things couldn’t be better. We never fought again, but I still teased her from time to time. Only now rather than getting angry, she just teased me back. I never forgot that dream though. I remember it to well for it to have been just some weird dream, but I never once regretted having it. I’d have never been able to make up with her without it, and we were closer than ever.

The End
Chapter End Notes:
I actually made myself emotional writing this chapter

lol :D