- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Well i wanted to write one in the first person, and this one just seemed to fit

Enjoy
My name is Adrian. I’ve never really got along with my sister. As the older brother I felt it was my duty to tease her, and she is very easily angered. I tell myself it’s so she can find a way to deal with bullies, but this didn't mean I couldn’t enjoy it. I'm 18 years old, and am around 5 foot 9. My sister’s name is Hannah; she had only just turned 15 and is only about 5 foot 2. I can easily use my size to my advantage whenever she tries to fight back, which is very often. Our parents worked a lot so we can always fight without any interruptions.

We had just finished having a rather large fight in my room. I walked in on her rooting through my drawers, looking for anything she could use against me in our next fight. We shouted at each other for a while, before long we’d started wrestling. I soon managed to get her arm behind her back, and I was pushing it up towards her head. This made her lean forwards, I’d already won. With her at my mercy I walked to my door, raised my foot to her backside and pushed her out the door with it.

I was now watching T.V. Then my sister walked in with a cup of tea in her hands.
She walked up to me with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. ‘What?’ I asked. She looked away and pouted. ‘I'm sorry’. I couldn’t believe it, had she really just apologised to me? ‘Here’ she put the tea on the table in front of me.
‘I'm sorry I went in your room’. I decided against teasing her some more. She clearly didn't want to do this, and it is difficult to apologise like that. ‘Err…thanks’ I wasn’t sure what else I could say, she’d never apologised to me before. ‘Your welcome’ Her face went red and she left rather quickly. I was a bit suspicious, but it didn't look like anything was wrong with it. I confirmed this with a small sip. I guess she was genuinely sorry. Two sugars and very milky, just how I liked it.
I had finished the tea and continued watching T.V for a while, but all of a sudden I started to get a small stomach-ache. I ignored it for a while, but it just got more and more painful. I decided to go to bed, even though it was still morning. I slowly made my way to my room, when I reached the door I was feeling dizzy. I was feeling really ill. I stumbled halfway across the room before falling to my knees, I was now sweating and finding it hard to breathe. I didn't quite pass out, but I just had to lie on the floor for a while, as I couldn’t really move.

I soon started feeling less dizzy, and I could feel my strength returning. It returned very quickly, and the next thing I knew I felt as if I hadn’t been ill at all. I kneeled up looking towards my bed, but something was wrong. Maybe I was just hallucinating but my bed looked far away, I was just feeling really dizzy. I looked around; on each side of me there was some huge roundish wall. When I finally turned round I just stood still, there was my sister looking down at me. The huge roundish walls had been her legs. ‘No, i…im…possible’ I struggled to speak because of the shock of what I was seeing. She smiled ’2 inches. Ha, I guess I’m your big sister now’. Her smirk turned in to wide teeth bearing grin, and I knew this wouldn’t end well for me. She leaned forward and let a ball of saliva slide out between her lips. All I could do was try to shield my face from this, but it didn't do much. I was covered in her spit. When I wiped it from my face I could see she’d bent her legs, and the soles of her feet were on each side of me. She laughed through her grin and I knew what was coming. ‘Wait sto-‘ It was no good she had slapped her feet together with me in the middle. Her feet didn't smell to bad, but that wasn’t what I was worried about. She was crushing me. Rolling her feet, sliding them up and down, and I was still covered in her spit. All of a sudden she stopped, she just held me in place with her feet. She had opened her big toes to look at me; I had my arms on her index toe trying to catch my breath. ‘ You've given me a lot of unhappy memories you know. You've been bullying me for as long as I can remember, and now I’m going to have my revenge’. I didn't like how happy she looked when she said that’ I kept apologising and begging her to forgive me, but she either couldn’t hear me or was ignoring me. She squeezed her feet together again, but she kept her big toes apart so she could see me.
‘S…someone…help me’ I quietly said to myself. She then closed her big toes over my head and kept squeezing’

After a few more minutes of this she twisted her feet and dropped me to the floor. When I looked up her right foot was in the air, and she had a look of excitement on her face. She then slammed her foot on top of me and laughed. This was worse than before. When I was between her feet the amount of pressure would change every few seconds, but this was the most amount of pressure all the time. I thought if she pushed any harder some of my bones would break. She was putting the perfect amount of pressure on me, the maximum amount of pain without doing any real damage. Its was almost as if shed done this before.
After what felt like hours, she rolled me over onto m stomach and lifted her foot off of me. Before I could even catch my breath she picked me up, and lifted me up to head height at what felt like a dizzying speed. She had her thumb and middle finger on either side of my head, with her index finger on the back of my head. As I lay on her hand she gave me the same mischievous grin she had given me before. Suddenly she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, she then pressed me into the middle of it. Using her index finger to push my face down. She soon started throwing me around her mouth with her tongue. She had thrown me under her tongue, against her cheek. She even positioned me on her teeth and pressed down on me. Again a lot of pain with no damage. Only one thought was going through my thought at this moment, ‘she wouldn’t swallow me, would she?’ After a lot of thrashing around I was pressed against the inside of her lips, and was soon spat out. I wasn’t sure where I was; I was still dizzy from the events in her mouth. I soon found out when I looked up, I could see her foot entering. I was in her sock. I was pressed into the slight arch next to the ball of her foot. And soon found what little light I had coming through her sock fibres had disappeared. My back was pressed against a hard flat surface; she had obviously put her shoes on. The smell was so bad I knew she had to be wearing her old and well-used running trainers. My fears were realised as I heard the front door slam. She was going out for a jog. I first get that strange feeling in your stomach when a plane takes off, followed by the feeling when it lands. Then how I imagine what it feels like to be run over by a steamroller. I'm amazed I'm still alive thinking about how much weight was being dropped on me every few seconds, but part of me wishes it would kill me. I soon passed out thinking I wouldn’t wake up; I was probably going to die from this.

‘Ugh’ I groaned. I couldn’t move, plus everything around me was silent and black. ‘Am I dead?’ I soon realised I wasn’t dead. As my senses returned I could smell the same old shoe smell, with the addition of sweat. I was soaked as well, head to toe I was covered in sweat. I also could tell what was on top of me was skin. I was still inside her sock, inside her old worn out trainers. My heart sank when I remembered she always stopped for a quick rest on a bench in the park. She was only halfway through her jog. She soon stood up and the immense pressure returned, and unfortunately for me I didn't pass out again on the way home.

I could feel the trainer being pulled off her foot, but she didn't take the sock off. Walking on the carpet wasn’t nearly as bad as inside her shoes, it offered the slightest amount of padding against her weight. Soon the soft carpet was replaced with rock hard, ice-cold tiles. We were in the bathroom; all I could hear was some running water. She finally took her foot out of the sock, I could move again. The sock was turned upside down and I fell out onto something soft yet rough. Before I could figure out what is was my sister rolled me onto my back and tied me down with two hair bands. I then realised I was on the rough side of a sponge. She thrust the sponge and me into the sink filled with warm soapy water. She held it there letting it soak up some water before pulling it out. When the water was out of my eyes, I was already being rubbed against her foot. I had only just had her foot sweat washed off me, and now she's rubbing me all over her foot. She cleaned both of her feet very thoroughly, making sure to use my face for the in-between of her toes. When she had finished she took me off the sponge and held me firmly in her hand. She reached for a towel with her other hand, but she needed both hands to dry her feet properly. So she stuck me in her armpit and closed her arm, holding me in place. It smelled worse than the sweat from her feet, not to mention she was moving her arm while using the towel. This didn't last long though, soon enough I was in her hand again. I tried begging her again, but she didn't listen. She had other things planned.

She wasn’t smiling at me anymore. She had a very blank expression on her face; as if this was something unimportant she did everyday. She obviously had no sympathy for me. In a way this was more frightening than the evil grin she was wearing before.
She then brought me behind her back and stretched her underwear out; I started shouting as loud as I could. Desperately pleading her not to drop me in her panties, but not surprisingly she continued to ignore me.
I was dropped inside and wedged in when she pulled them up tightly. To make things worse, her butthole right in front of my face. There was a lot of sweat here as well. At least her ass cheeks were soft, so being squeezed between them wasn’t painful. This soon didn’t matter as she sat down. This was painful, and I was also pushed a little bit closer to her anus. I heard the T.V come on. I couldn’t quite tell what she was watching as any sound was muffled. Just as soon as she had sat down she stood up again. She turned the T.V off and walked into another room. I heard the T.V get switched on again and wondered what she was doing. I soon found out as she sat down on a much harder surface. She had gone to watch T.V in the kitchen. She probably did this just because she thought the sofa was too soft for me. She sat there watching T.V for what I guessed was an hour, before finally standing up. As soon as she stood up I felt her finger press against the back of her head, my face was now mere inches from her anus. I tried to push away, but she was far too strong for me. My suspicions were right; she blew a huge fart right on my face. I gagged and struggled to catch my breath, but as soon as I got my breath back she pushed harder and farted again. It was hard to bear, and the smell was stuck to her panties so it didn't go away. I was squeezed again as she started walking again.
When I was brought out of her underwear I was in the bathroom in her room. She held me under the cold tap, and then dried me off with a small towel. She then walked over and sat on her bed, with me still in her hand.
She lifted me above her mouth, and lowered me in feet first. She stopped at my chest, so my arms and head were still sticking out. I was looking down at her body and still couldn’t get my head around how big she was now. My thoughts were interrupted though, as she started to suck on me. I held on to her bottom lip as tight as I could, not wanting to repeat what happened before. She wasn’t sucking very hard so I was able to stay where I was, but she was playing dirty. Her huge tongue found its way between my legs and began to rub against my penis. I hated how good it felt, I couldn’t get it out of m head that it was sister. My sister was giving me a blowjob, and an amazing one at that. It didn't take me long to cum, it wouldn’t take anyone long to cum in the same situation. Its difficult not to relax your muscles after cumming harder than you've ever cum before. This is when she sucked harder, more than enough to pull me inside her mouth. If she had sucked that hard before there was no way I could’ve held on to her lip, she just wanted to tease me a bit more first. It was different than before, she wasn’t throwing me around her mouth. She just left me lying on my stomach with my head close to her teeth. She did for a while anyway. I tried to get a few minutes of rest while I could. I was so tired after everything she had done to me, but she didn't let me. I was lifted up and pressed against the roof of her mouth; she was squeezing me as hard as she could. Just when I thought my back was about to break she stopped. She then flicked the tip of her tongue up, flipping me onto my back. She then lifted her whole tongue up and I began to slide towards her throat. I tried to stop myself from moving, but i couldn’t. It was a tongue. There wasn’t anything to grab hold of, and I was going downhill head first on my back. Even if there was something to hold on to it wasn’t an easy position to do it from. I continued sliding down, still desperately clawing at her tongue trying to stop myself. It was too late; id reached the back of her throat. She tilted her head back and swallowed me. I didn't scream like I thought I would. Id finally excepted there was nothing I could do. I just gave up and let myself slide down her throat and into her stomach.

I just lay on my back, floating in her stomach acid. It was strangely quiet, this was the first time id been able to stop and think. Was I really that mean to her? Why did she take it this far? How did she shrink me? Trying to make it a little easier on myself I thought of ways I might live through this. Maybe I’ll just pass through without being digested. Maybe whatever she did to me made me immune to her stomach acid. Maybe she would make herself vomit. Or maybe this was all just some horrible dream. These tiny hopes were soon smashed. Id been in here too long, if she as going to vomit she would have already. It wasn’t a dream, the acid was burning me. As for not being digested, I could see my arms and legs were thinner than before. I was going to die here; I had no doubts about it. The only two thoughts I had in my head made me feel at peace. I was going to die to stop my sister from going hungry; no one could say I didn't do at least one nice thing for her. The other thought was that I had finished my duty. I told myself I only teased her so she could find a way to deal with bullies, and she had definitely found a way. Those two thoughts made me slightly content with my life; and I didn't have any real regrets. So I just closed my eyes, relaxed, and slowly drifted off to sleep. Knowing that this time, I wouldn’t wake up.

The End
Chapter End Notes:
The moral of the story

What goes around comes around, and it comes around twice as fast