- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I pretty much made this one up as i went along so i haven't given it any depth.
Its just a straight to the point kind of story
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have edited it since writing it, but its just things like spelling mistakes, punctuation marks, and maybe an extra word or two in places. So its pretty much exactly the same as it always was

Victoria had an unhappy life. Her parents never wanted any children, so they always treated her like an unwelcome guest they couldn’t get rid of. In her teen years she had also become a bit of a Goth. She always wore black clothes and metal jewellery with skulls on them, and her hair was naturally black anyway. This made her an easy target at school. Everyone would just ignore her like she wasn’t even there, save for 4 people. Megan, Claire and Julia. They were all very popular, and always seemed to have the newest designer clothes. They loved to bully her; there wasn’t a day where they didn't try to make her just a little bit more miserable. The 4th was a boy named Jacob. Unlike the 3 girls he was a kind person. He would often stand up for Victoria; he was the only person in school who did. He was also the only person that ever called her ‘Vicky’; he always talked to her like she was just another person. She never thanked him for this. She would just tell him she didn't need his pity, but this didn't stop him. There was nothing special about her; he was just the kind of person who wasn’t afraid to help people.

It was the day of the school trip. They were going to an old cave where some archaeological discoveries had been made a few months earlier. Apparently an ancient tribe of humans lived in the cave a few thousand years ago. The cave was also filled with many rare and beautiful rock formations, so it had already been made into a tourist attraction. Most students just saw this as a day off, as they didn't really have to learn anything while they were there.
When they arrived they were split up into groups of five, as there was more than one path through the cave. Victoria was paired with Megan, Claire and Julia. She thought this was just her luck. Until Jacob was named the 5th member of her group, she guessed it could have been worse. Maybe having him here might prevent the other girls from bullying her.

There was only one man in charge of all the tours. So rather than go in with anyone, he just sat in a hut watching T.V ready to call the police if anything happened. All he told them was to stick to the set path, and that if they did wander off and get lost he wouldn’t be legally responsible for injuries or anything else that happened to them.
Inside, the path was clearly marked with arrows, and as well as the lights everyone was loaned a torch in case of emergencies.

It didn't take long for the girls to start. They must've only walked a quarter of way before they started saying how good it would be if Victoria got lost and was never seen again. Jacob was pointlessly defending her, but it seemed to pay off as they stopped after a short while.
Eventually they reached a passageway that wasn’t on the set path. The 3 girls were feeling adventurous and started to walk down it.
Victoria spoke up “Your not supposed to leave the path”.
The 3 girls were not happy. “Oh who asked you anyway?” They seemed to say in unison.
“I was just saying-“ She was interrupted by Megan; pushing her into the wall. She hit the back of her head, fell over and was now sitting down. Megan was the ringleader of the 3; she was the one who had convinced the other 2 to start bullying her. She walked up and kicked some dust into Victoria's eyes. “Why don’t you just die? Its not like anyone wants you”. They left to explore the path and soon disappeared out of sight. Jacob ran over to see her. “Hey are you alright?” He put his hands on her face to try and see if her eyes were ok. She just pushed him away. “Get off me!” He didn't understand why she was angry with him; he never did, even though she always was when he tried to help her.
“Look I’ll go and talk to them, ok?”
“Leave me alone, I don’t need your help!” He got up and stood at the entrance to the path “Well tough. You’re getting it anyway”. He walked down the path to give the girls a piece of his mind. Victoria just sat there trying to get the dust out of her eyes. She hadn’t been sitting there long, when all of a sudden a shockwave and a huge blast of air shot past her. It had definitely come from the path the rest of her group had just walked down, so she got up, grabbed her torch and headed off after them.

She soon reached the end of the path, which opened up into a small chamber. She had to wipe her eyes for dust again to make sure she was seeing things correctly. There they were, the four of them on the ground. Shrunk down to 3 inches, clothes and all. She had just walked in in time to see a shattered rock stop glowing a dark blue colour. The chamber was small and their torches hadn’t shrunk with them, so it was easy to see. She slowly reached down for the closest person to her, and gently picked them up. It was Claire. “Oh my god. What happened?” Claire didn't answer. She just shouted at her.
“Put me down you bitch! Get your greasy hands…off…me” she went silent and immediately regretted insulting Victoria. She saw her looking at her angrily. Suddenly her anger turned to a smile. “As you wish”. She slowly tilted her hand and rolled Clair over and off the edge. Claire screamed all the way down and landed with a small thud. It wasn’t very loud, but there was no other noise in the cave, so they could all hear it clearly. She then began walking over to the remaining 3 students. Jacob and Megan started running straight away, but Julia was frozen with fear. Only at the last moment she managed to scream and try to stop her, but it was no use. Victoria lowered her heavy black boot on top of Julia and slowly crushed her into nothing, grinding her foot along the ground to leave nothing more than a red stain.
She then turned her attention to Jacob and Megan. It was very easy to catch up to them; she didn't even have to walk at her normal speed. As she reached down for Megan, Jacob pushed her over and was picked up instead. That’s just who he was, trying to help Megan despite the fact she’d never done or said anything nice to him. But Victoria wasn’t interested in him right now; she reached down with her other hand and brought Megan up to her face. “Your not a very nice person, you know that?” She said with a smile. Megan was in tears.
“I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything. I promise I’ll never bully you again, just please don’t kill me.”
“Never ever?” She asked like she was talking to a child.
“Never again, I promise” Victoria smiled and softly said
“No. You wont” she opened her mouth and dropped Megan inside feet first, who was screaming all the while. She waited for a few seconds, letting the fear really set in. Jacob couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Victoria had never hurt anyone before, and here she had just killed 3 people out of spite. As she swallowed he watched the lump go down her throat and disappear. He then started to worry, as knew it would be his turn now.
She raised him up to her face, and smiled at him there sitting with his back against her fingers. “You never listened to me. I always told you not to help me, but you did anyway”. Jacob was almost crying now as well. Was he really going to be killed for being nice to someone? She slowly started bringing him towards her mouth. “Vicky no! I’ll leave you alone. I’ll never talk to you again I swear, just don’t-”. He was now right up against her moist lips; it was too late to beg. He pressed his back up against her fingers, turned his head to the side and closed his eyes and braced himself. He was sure this was the end for him, but he was wrong. Instead of eating him like Megan, she kissed him. When she pulled him away he was slightly wet, and had a little bit of black lipstick on his face. “But you were always nice to me” She gave him gentle pat on the head and smiled at him. He was still scared though, she could do anything she wanted to him, and there was nothing he could do to stop her.
She giggled at him. “Don’t worry Jacob, I’ll take good care of you”. She lifted up her skirt and lowered him toward her panties. “Have fun”. She smiled again and pulled the front of her panties open. “Vicky wait. Stop!” It was no use; he was completely powerless against her.
She dropped him inside and pulled her panties up very tight. She giggled again and pressed her fingers into his back, pushing him against her. “You’d better get comfy in there. It’ll probably take a few hours for them to give up and let us go home”. She picked up their torches and started walking back up the path. She had it all planned out. Megan, Julia and Claire went off the set path and got lost. Jacob heroically went in to save them but never came back. She then got worried and went in herself, but all she could find was their torches. She wanted to make it sound like it was the girls’ fault, and Jacob would be the hero of the story. She was sure they’d believe her if she was crying, and as her eyes were red from the dust she didn't need to put in much effort.
She continued along the set path sure that her unhappy life had just become a little bit better.

The End