- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, once again, if you didn't catch it in the categories, let me reiterate: This story is a giant male/shrunken female story, and it's HEAVILY foot-based (the first part, at least). If you don't like one or the other (or both), you're best advised to hit the Back button on your browser right now.

Those of you who stuck by, enjoy!


Sunny Saturday (part 1)

Sunlight shone into the bedroom through the windows, as Sally laid on her bed, her legs hanging off of the side of the bed. It was the end of yet another long work week, and like many others she used her Saturdays to unwind and ease her mind for the week that was to come. No friends--at least, not most of the time--and no outside activities. Just time alone with her boyfriend Dustin, who had stepped out to, in his words, "check something out." She wondered what it was, but she could always ask him when he returned.

With her arm across her forehead, she laid on the bed, staring up at the white ceiling through the auburn hair that partly covered her eyes and awaiting Dustin's return. She did not have to wait long, as she soon heard the sound of their apartment's door unlocking and opening. Her heart started to race, and her body began to shiver in anticipation. She sat up, moving her hair out of her face in the process, and watched the closed door, eventually eyeing the now turning doorknob. The door opened, revealing none other than Dustin, as she had expected. He walked inside, with a leather bag in hand.

"Welcome back, baby," Sally greeted. "What's that?"

"What, this?" Dustin lifted the bag up slightly. "Something I bought at that gypsy shop down the street. I think it'll enhance our funtime."

"Oh really?" Sally became curious. "What is it?"

"You'll find out in a little bit," he replied as he placed the bag on the dresser nearby.

Sally stood up from the bed, and slowly walked towards him with a sly, hungry look on her face. "Is that right? Well, I guess I don't have a choice but to do what you say."

Dustin smiled. "Look at you. You're ready to go at it already."

"Of course! I was waiting for this all week!" Sally excitedly said.

Dustin chuckled. "Well, I guess we should get started, then."

"Thank you," Sally smiled and started to lean her face in towards his lips.

Just then, Dustin brought up his hand, and placed its fingers on her mouth, preventing her from coming closer.

"No," he said, changing his tone into a commanding one. "The game has already started. You're no longer on this level. ...Get on the floor."

Sally shuddered, but also licked her lips. As Dustin removed his hand from her face, she began to slowly lower herself onto the floor. As she dropped, her eyes took in the sight of the brown T-shirt that he wore, then his navy blue jeans. Then, she reached the floor, now on her hands and knees, and looking right at Dustin's bare feet clad in brown flip-flops. Perfect choice for what she would have to do, she thought.

Afterwards, she drew closer to his left foot, and began to kiss his toes. Again, and again. She went at it, pressing her lips against each digit on his foot, as well as working her tongue between them, tasting the slipper's insole with the tip of her tongue in the process.

Dustin watched as she subjugated herself into such a demeaning role. He relished the feel of her wet tongue on and inbetween his toes. He became hungry for more; after all, this was just the tip of the iceberg.

He lifted his right foot off from the floor, and then placed it on top of her head, pushing it closer to his left foot. As he pressed down harder on her head, Sally's worship became more intense; he could feet her trying to take his big toe into her mouth, and could feet her tongue underneath it. He lifted his toes, allowing her to bring it into her mouth, after which she began to suckle it. The sensations of which made him physically excited. More than he was once she had started, at least.

After a few minutes of this, he removed his foot from her head and placed it back on the floor. Then, with his left foot, he lightly kicked her away. She got the message, and halted her worship. She looked up at him from the floor; from her position he looked more like a giant, one that would and could crush her underfoot at any time he wanted.

To be frank, she would much enjoy such a fate, if it came down to it.

"On your back," Dustin ordered.

Sally did as he commanded, repositioning herself to lay down on the floor on her back, her head farthest away from him.

Then, he moved. He walked closer, before stepping right onto her stomach with his right foot. His weight pushed the air out of her lungs, and thus she started to breathe heavily. With his left foot, he stepped onto her chest between her breasts and neck. She looked up at him, more resembling a towering titan to her than a normal human being.

As she looked up towards his face, the sole of his flip-flop appeared from the bottom of her field of vision, along with his body's weight shifting more onto where his left foot stood. The image of his face was completely obscured by his powerful foot stepping down right onto her face, pressing it into its sole. She felt the weight increase on her face once more as his left foot stepped off of her chest. She endured the immense weight being subjected onto her head, before he walked off of her, and walked to their bed.

She looked as he sat down on the bed, setting his feet onto the floor.

"Get over here," he demanded.

Sally rolled over to her belly, and crawled to where he sat. Upon reaching the bed, she leaned to her left and planted a kiss on his right foot.

"Did I say you could do that?" he scolded. "You act when I tell you to act. Got it?"

She looked up towards him. "Yes, Master."

"Good. Now, get on your back again."

Sally did as she was told, and once again rolled onto her back. This time, with her head closest to Dustin. Upon completing this, Dustin lifted both of his feet, and set them right onto her face. She felt him pressing down with a bit more force, but she gladly endured.

With her underfoot, Dustin looked towards the television across the room, and decided to watch something on it. Not that there was much to watch on a Saturday, but anything would work to keep Sally in her place for as long as he wanted to. He looked around himself, and then towards the nightstands. The remote was nowhere nearby. He looked over near the TV again, and noticed that the remote had been set down right next to it.

"Moving the remote again?" Dustin sighed. "Don't you know how inconvenient that is, having to get up and go all the way over there?"

He then stood up, right on Sally face. Her head bore the full weight of his body, all the while she tensed with excitement. Instead of moving immediately, Dustin stood there for several seconds, before finally stepping off of her face and walking towards the television. He grabbed the remote, and walked back, again stepping on her face with his right foot.

Dustin sat down on the bed, and momentarily removed his foot from Sally. Then he slid off both of his flip-flops and dropped them onto the floor besides Sally, before again setting his now completely bare feet onto her face, rubbing them back and forth on her.

"Now, let's see what's on TV," he said as he pressed the power button on the remote.

With the television now on, he started to flip through the channels to see if there was anything interesting to watch. Indeed, this being Saturday afternoon, the chances of finding such a program was slim. There were infomercials, documentaries that covered subjects that he did not find appealing, cartoons that relied more on cheap gags than actual humor--though perhaps children nowadays were more easily amused--and movies. Eventually he came upon what looked like an action movie, evident by the high speed car chase scene--littered with gunfire--that was going on.

"Eh." Dustin shrugged, and placed the remote on the bed besides him.

He directed most of his attention towards the TV, watching the movie's high-adrenaline scenes unfold. Occasionally he shuffled his feet, taking in the feeling of Sally soft face against his soles. He felt her tongue lick along the ball of his right foot, and then his left. Enjoying this, he pressed down harder on her head, further burying her face into his soles.

After nearly 20 minutes, the movie that was airing on the TV ended. As the credits rolled over the tune of heavy rock music, Dustin picked up the remote and turned the TV off. He then looked downward at his submissive girlfriend, her face still pinned under his feet. He then looked towards the leather bag that he had set down on the dresser earlier. Perhaps it was now nearly time to use what he had bought.

Sally felt the weight upon her face increase once more as he stood on her, and then walked off of her face, onto her chest again, and then on the floor. Her face was slightly wet with sweat as she breathed heavily and watched Dustin walk to the dresser and reach inside of the leather bag that he had placed there. He pulled out what looked like a large green gemstone; such an item looked expensive. She wondered how much he had paid for it, and what he intended to use it for.

"On your knees," Dustin ordered.

She obeyed his command, sitting up and then moving her legs so that she sat on her knees. She looked towards him, still towering over her in her current position.

"What is that?" Sally asked, referring to the stone.

"This is what I bought at that gypsy store," Dustin answered.

"Yeah, I know. But what is it?"

Dustin gave her a sly smile. "Close your eyes, and you'll find out."

Thinking nothing of it, Sally shut her eyes.

"And don't open them until I say so," Dustin said.

She sat there, her eyes closed tight. She wondered what he was planning to do next. Planning to do with this rock that would supposedly enhance their already steamy session.

She waited. And waited. And waited some more. She felt a slight tingling sensation, but she chalked it up to her body still enthralled over it being trampled and dominated in such a fashion.

She heard Dustin laugh. His laugh sounded much louder than usual.

"Okay. You can open your eyes now." Even his voice boomed around her. She wondered what was going on.

As soon as she opened her eyes, her heart skipped a beat at what she was beholding. Their bedroom had grown to an enormous scale. Everything dwarfed her as if she was in the middle of a large metropolis filled with skyscrapers.

And then there was Dustin, who stood even taller than the furniture, like a true giant.

Frightened, Sally stood up, and yelled, "What did you do!? What happened?!"

Dustin laughed. "You like it? It's all thanks to this thing," he said, referring to the gemstone in his hand. "The lady there told me about it, and demonstrated it on one of the employees there. At that point, I just had to have it."

Sally was still nervous. "Why?"

"Since you like being underfoot like a bug, I figured that you would love the real deal. So there you are, only like 2 or something inches tall."

Sally could not believe it. That this rock that he had purchased had the power to shrink matter; she had no clue that such an artifact existed in the world, or could exist. Part of her thought that she had passed out from the euphoria from being his literal doormat.

Dustin placed the gem onto the counter, and then started to walk towards her. Each one of his footsteps was massive; the loud thuds upon the hardwood floor rumbled her ears, and the vibrations very nearly caused her to lose her balance.

He stopped right in front of her, and at that point she was able to fully realized just how big he was compared to her. His face was so high up that from her perspective it could have reached into the sky.

"There's something I want to try," he said. "It should work, since the lady also demonstrated it, but I want to see what it feels like."

He walked a bit to the side, and slid his feet back into those same flip-flops that had been upon her face. Sally looked from his feet down at her level, and then up to his face high in the proverbial heavens as he turned to face her.

"What are you gonna do?" Sally asked.

Dustin did not respond. At least, not verbally. Sally noticed his titanic right foot lift off of the floor slightly, and then move over above her. The image of his face was completely blocked by the sole of his sandal, which in turn completely engulfed her within its shadow.

Her heart sank. Something inside of her began to worry that he was taking their game too far.

"W-wait!!" She yelled. "You're going to step on me like this?! What if I die!?"

The sandal quickly descended, giving her no time to react at all before it stepped onto her small body, knocking her off of her feet and onto the floor. She screamed as the sole pressed her against the hard floor, and then as the weight began to increase. She expected her body to burst like a grape at any second.

...However, what she expected did not come to pass. As Dustin stepped down harder, her body felt as if it was exerting an equal amount of force that prevented it from being crushed, though it was still painful. She ceased screaming; perhaps he had known that this would happen. After all, she knew that he wouldn't try anything that would blatantly put her at serious risk of dying.

Now with the assurance that she was not going to die after all, she began to take in this new kind of domination.

Dustin smiled in satisfaction as he looked down at his right foot pressing down hard on Sally underneath. The gemstone's magic had worked just as it did at the store, as he did not feel her body compress under his foot. It felt more like he was stepping on a hard stone instead of a small, fragile human being.

Therefore, he could up the ante.

Raising his heel, he started to twist his foot back-and-forth, grinding on her body as if he was putting out a cigarette. For several seconds, he continued this action, imagining what it would have been like if she had not had bodily protection, to hear and feel each and every one of her bones crack and break under his mighty foot; it would not have been the first time he fantasized about actually crushing her like a bug, but at least this way he can get the same thrill over and over again.

Eventually, Sally felt the twisting of Dustin's powerful foot come to an end, before settling on her once more. Then, she felt the pressure increase exponentially, as if his foot was bearing the weight of his whole body, before the weight just as quickly lifted off of her. Her eyes took in light once more as her head rang. He hair was an unraveled mess, as were her clothes. However, she did not care.

Being dominated in such a fashion, like she was truly nothing but a bug, turned her on greatly. She was nearly about to explode in a burst of sexual thrill.

Dustin stood nearby, looking right at her.

"Oh baby..." Sally moaned. "That was wonderful..."

"I knew you'd like it," Dustin said, before sliding his right foot out of its sandal and letting it fall to the floor right next to her. "Get on."

Sally nodded, and then stood to her wobbly legs. She climbed onto the flip-flop, and stood at its center.

"Lay down," Dustin ordered.

Again, she complied, and laid down on the insole, the top of her head touching the sandal's thong.

"For the next few hours or so," Dustin said, "I'm going to keep you in a place where you belong. Right there, under my foot as I do whatever. And there's nothing you can do about it, you little insect. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," Sally replied.

"Good."

Sally watched as Dustin slid his foot back into the flip-flop, completely engulfing her body and pressing her between his sole and the shoe as he secured his grip of the thong. His foot settled, that much she could tell from the weight being exerted on her body.

He stood in place for a minute of so--taking in the feeling of Sally's small frame beneath his foot--before he finally began to walk out of the bedroom. He thought about what to do next; perhaps just take a walk around their apartment just because. As he walked into the living room, his mind went to the many other things he could do with her tiny body. Like throwing her into his mouth and chewing her like gum. Or drop her in his underwear, with nothing but his manhood to keep her company. Speaking of manhood, he could also use her body as "target practice", so to speak, with his fluids as the ammunition. Such thoughts made him sense below; he knew for sure that he had to try them out later.

With the constant shifting of weight on her body under Dustin's foot, Sally found that she could no longer contain herself. She reached into her panties, and began to fondle herself.

In her mind, there was nothing more arousing than a dominant man, and she was lucky enough to come across the most dominant man she had ever known.



[END PART 1]