- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm getting attached to this before/ after shrinking chapter setup, how about you?

It was early morning. So early that the moon hung high in a dull, cloudy sky obfuscated with a warm haze, and dawn was a distant memory. Phil was in bed. He had a high temperature and had been running a fever for most of the day. 


He stirred. A heavy, pressing weight had appeared on his chest. Rolling his head and slowly creaking his eyes open, he stared ahead before croaking out. "You-you're ..." He was cut off as the enormous buttock pushed back against his pursed lips and wiggled against his face for effect. A voice sighed happily, from just above and behind the enormous, voluptuous ass that had appeared in front of him, making a smooching sound as the ass pulled back from his face. The small, dim moonlight that filtered in through the crack in his blinds illustrated the impressive form of an enormous, volumptuous rear-end floating scant inches in front of his face. It was truely massive - each cheek larger than his head whole and full with plumpness. The smallest movement made it jiggle enticing like shaken jello.


"Want me to blow you a kiss sweetie?" It said.


The voice was deep and careful, calm and friendly. Phil felt at ease. A pair of hands appeared from around the rim of those massive hips, bracelets adorning one hand and a ring the other, both sets of fingernails were perfectly manicured and painted deep, powerful red. They gently pressed against those glorious cheeks and pulled them apart, reavealing within the deep crack of the huge bum a tiny, brown pucker. Rolls seemed to join the heavenly bum to a broad, dimpled back. Phil enjoyed the sight; his dream girl had a few extra pounds. The bum leaned forward as the pucker swelled. Phil gasped in a daze, and lay rapt as his beautfil butt expelled gas all over his face.


He breathed deep of the foul, earthy scent. When he smiled, soft laughter seemed to come from all around.

"This ... is a dream ..."


"Yes, sweetie." The voice giggled.


"Your favourite dream, ever!" A second, higher-pitched voice joined in from somewhere just to his right and over the darkness beside the enormous, hovering bottom. "One you've been wanting for a long time!" The first voice joined it in giggling before shushing it.


"Cool ... what ... what are you?" he asked.


"What do you think I am?" the deeper voice purred. It seemed playful, but more patient than the second voice.


"He thinks your a hot piece of ass! Right Phil? It's not often you get to meet your true love in your dreams!" The other voice sounded younger and more impatient. Phil liked them both, but couldn't think why. His fever was running very high, and he could feel that he was soaked in sweat.


"No." he said.


There was a pause.


"No, you're ... you're my perfect butt. My dream ass." The voices gasped and tried to stop themselves but soon the sound of stifled giggling broke through the air. Phil smiled nervously and looked at each full, round buttock. "I've dreamed of meeting an ass like you! We'd just - we'd be perfect for each other!"


"Aww!" The deeper voice purred, as a large, voluptuous foot reached out and gently stroked his cheeks. The skin was soft and smelly, and instantly roused him. Phil made a small sound as a toe pressed against his lips before withdrawing again.

"Shall I tell you a secret, sweetie?"


"Uh, yes please!"


"Secretly ... I've always wanted to take my big, fleshy cheeks, spread them apart and sit on your face." The second voice made a sqeuaking sound before giggling in a high-pitched voice. "Just bury your face deep in my big bum!" The first voice was almost breaking with giggles now. "Have you - have you ever thought about having me on your face?"


The bum sank softly as Phil waited for it to continue. He stared dumbly for a few minutes, before blurting out -


"Yes! I - I've ... dreamed of having a girl with an ass like you to sit - uh ... you know, do stuff with." He finished lamely, smiling dumbly through the sweat and haze of fever.


"Stuff like ... having me sit on your face?" The butt prodded. Phil nodded in response.


"Oh, I was hoping you'd say that!" A giggling came from the second voice, as the first quickly hushed it. "But what if I was someone you knew, sweetie? What if it was even your own mother-"


"I wouldn't care if you were mom's butt!" Phil blurted, his head thumping. "You're just so perfect! If you were mom's ass I'd just ask you to sit all over me!"


The giggling came again from all over, the wondrous ass in front of him seeming to vibrate very quickly now.


"Oh do you really want it sweetie?"


"He wants it! He wants it! Tell her Phil!" The second voice jibed in urgently.


"Please! Sit on my face!"


The two voices conspired to giggle to each other, resulting in the delightful sight of the gelatinous  rump jiggling in his face.


The ass sank backward, not enough to fit Phil's head fully inside it but submerging his face perfectly in smooth, warm buttflesh. Every undulation of the glorious female rump on his face left Phil in ecstacy and his mouth drooped open, allowing the fragrant, full ass to brush against his teeth. The first voice reacted with a small, low sound and pressed backward, filling the delirious boy's mouth with ass-meat, before dragging each cheek back and forth over his face again and finally slowly settling back, gently pressing his face up into her buttcrack. There was the subtle sound of movement, as if a separate mass on his bed was shifting to get a better look at something.


"Ohh yeahhh ..." Phil moaned as the bottom slowly pulled away from his sweat-soaked face. He could hear giggling coming from around him and smiled at the vision of his perfect ass. 


"Sounds like you enjoyed having me sit on your face, sweetie." The deeper voice said.


"Sounds like he'd enjoy having you sit on his face all the time!" The second voice cut in. It seemed to be moving around, still trying to find a better angle. The two giggled, and then squealed when they saw Phil's fever-wracked face nod happily in aggreement.


"No matter who I belonged to?" The glorious buttocks teased.


"All I know is I want to kiss you more than I've wanted to kiss any girl I've ever met." Phil smiled. The soft light glinting off those full, glorious orbs had him in a trance, and even the heavy weight on his chest seemed pleasant now. He could feel two hands resting on his upper legs, and two large, fragrant feet were gently massaging his pillow, now sloughed in sweat.


"Are you sure Phil?" The other voice giggled, "Are you sure you want to kiss this ass, and no other ass, ever again?"


"Do I have your favourite bum sweetie? Even more than your girlfriend's? Do you love mine the most of any woman's butt?" The first voice cut in again as the other burst into a muffled fit of giggles.


"Yes, you know I love your butt. Look at it, it's so big and full, I've never seen an arse so perfect. It's like -"


"Yes sweetie?" The first voice prompted him after his short pause.


Phil grinned stupidly in what he assumed was a charming grin, aimed directly at the female bottom in front of him. "It's like your ass was made for my face." He finished it off with a wink.


The two voices burst into a shower of laughter, the large, beautiful bum in front of his face shaking and jiggling like an overflowing jello sculpture as Phil smiled. Finally the deeper voice managed to shush the other and the vibrating bottom settled down serenely again.


"Okay - oh! Okay, allright now sweetie. I think now you finally deserve your reward, so get ready for a nice, hot faceful of bum from your own-"


"But first!" The other voice cut in excitedly "She's going to blow you a kiss again!"


"Oh," Phil said simply "that's nice."


"Yes, but" the first voice fought back giggles "this time I want you to open your mouth for it sweetie. If I blew you a kiss and you didn't swallow all of it then I'd feel - I'd feel very embarassed!" The higher, second voice was giggling outloud now and breathing very sharply.


"Okay, I'll open my mouth for it now." Phil smiled, happy to oblige his beautiful dream butt. The two hands with painted red nails and lots of glittery jewelry appeared once again and spread those gorgeous cheeks once more. Phil moved his sweating head forward and even before he opened his mouth took a deep drag of the smell of that ass. The second voice nudged the other as they both giggled, and then a few seconds later the fart came rushing out of that mammoth ass and rushed headlong down Phil's willingly-opened mouth, ruffling his hair with the force of the blast and causing him to gag on the stench. The voices nearly fell over laughing, but the first, deeper voice managed to break through it's giggles. 


"Okay, and now, and now Phil sweetie, I think you enjoy your special reward!"
"Seeing as you love mom's ass so much!"


The two voices nearly exploded into laughter as Phil cocked his head, slightly confused in his fever-ridden haze. What had he just heard?


"Okay, Cailie honey, hit the lights!"


And suddenly light flowed into the room and Phil managed to make out his sister at his bedroom door with a videocamera with the record light on. And there sitting on his chest was that gorgeous, immense ass, but the hands spreading it's cheeks apart and the body the butt belonged to didn't belong to his dream girl - the owner of the perfect ass, the amazing gelatinous bottom to which he'd just declared his undying love, was his own giggling mother!


Phil struggled to process this information as his bed suddenly seemed very tight and the room seemed to be spinning again.


"Here you go sweetie, a nice, hot faceful of your own mother's bum!"
And Phil's mom blew him a loving kiss from her own lips this time, watching him smile in uncomprehending response, as her large, smelly cheeks zeroed in on his face and squeezed it possessively between them, and then sat back, and Phil's face filled his mom's buttcrack and fitted between it and the bed, perfectly, and Phil's mom smothered her son back to sleep by facesitting, and then quickly, as she felt him slip into unconsciousness, stood up and got off Phil's bed (accidently tripping and landing with both knees on her son's boner "Did you get that?" she mouthed breathless to Cailie) and laughing uncontrollably grabbed the almost crying Cailie and ran back down to the living room, turning off Phil's light as she went. It was many minutes later when mother and daughter stopped laughing enough to draw a breath and talk.


"Well mom, I think we know what to finally get Phil for his birthday next week." Cailie gasped.


"What honey? A signed picture of my bum?" She laughed.


"No mom! A snorkel for when you sit on his face!" They both exploded into laughter.


"Actually," Phil's mom continued, "I've been thinking about getting measured for some sexy leather panties ..."


"Oh yeah?"


She looked mischeviously at her daughter. "I wonder if they do measurement's for mother's who want their son's face in the back of their panties!"


And mother and daughter continued laughing and chatting until the sun came up. Much later in the day Phil's mom checked in on him, but he was still out like a light. She smiled; he had a big, dirty smile on his face. She gave him a kiss on the forehead, left a glass of water and some toast by his bed, and closed the door behind her.

*


He had been trapped in here for days now. Phil's mom's ass had molded so tight to his face that it filled up his nostrils and only a sliver of air allowed by the crack of her ass to circulate got through to his open mouth which seemed to be constantly full of her salty sweat. Gulping down yet another mouthful of his mom's butt-sweat Phil heard her stomach gurgling above him and sighed happily as she giggled, realizing what was coming.


Eventually a gigantic fart blasted him out of his mother's ass and blew him clean into the air. Debra tried to catch him with her foot but just ended up smashing him into a pile of her dirty underwear lying in the washing up basket. As he landed Phil supposed there would be one or two of Christine's undies in here, but he could make out a majority of his mom's panties because he had spent the past month in them, locked away from the rest of the world in the loving motherly clamp of his mom's ass-cheeks, including her horribly tight, sweaty leather panties which he had now landed in face-first. There was still a trace of her buttsweat in the seat of the leather, and of course it found it's way into his mouth as he made his entrance into the pile of panties.

Seeing this, his mom smiled at him. "Oh Phil, you are just incorrigible!" she said as she kneaded the leather over his head, trapping it in the airless, used panties "I tell you what sweetie, I know these are your favourite panties." she winked. "Your birthday is coming up next week. I promise I'll make it special. I'm going to put you in these panties and wedge your face tightly up my bum in front of everyone at your birthday party! All your friends and family will see your head go straight up your own mother's bum!" She cooed. "It'll be a life-changing experience for you! And I promise I'll keep you in there for a whole week this time! Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week! And I'll eat lots of beans and tacos so you can spend the whole week with your mother farting on your face! The only thing you'll eat or drink will be what's in my ass!" She hugged Phil tightly as she felt him kicking and pulling at the leather, trying to get the suffocating panties she had covered his face with off his head. "Now now sweetie, let mommy have her fun!" She giggled, and redoubled her efforts to hold her underwear over Phil's face until at last his body stopped kicking and went limp and then unfolded the panties over the tub. Just for good measure though, she caught her son in her massive thighs and crushed his unconscious form between her massive legs for a minute straight. She moaned sensually as her hungry tree-trunk thighs devoured her son's body "Oh Phil, I love doing this to you." Checking on his face and seeing his skin go slightly blue from her clamp Debra finally unclamped her thighs from around her little boy and dropped him in the water. She placed him on one of Cailie's old Barbie doll's she'd take into the bath, wedging his face between the doll's pointy breasts and wrapping her arms and legs around Phil. Debra giggled as seconds later the doll capsized, waking Phil suddenly as a pair of big plastic breasts kept him from the surface. After a few seconds of splashing Phil managed to right himself, but he barely got a minute to recover before Debra's plump foot came smashing heavily down on top of his body, and Phil was once again crushed under his "girlfriend", her heavy heel driving his face down into the warm depths of the bathtub.

"Look sweetie!" She cried "Debbie's gotten heavier!" His mom had lifted her other leg daintily in the air and was giggling as she struggled to maintain her balance. "All my weights on you now sweetie! How's it feel to have an entire woman, your own mother, stand on your tiny head?" Debra knew it must have been unreal. All her titanic weight was centred on his poor, tiny head through her crushing heel. The water helped lessen the weight a little but Phil could feel the blood pounding in his head and a ringing in his ears and knew if his mom, his own mom didn't stop standing on his face soon it'd be too late. Mercifully Debra quickly hopped backwards and reapplied her heel's pressure so it was only crushing her son's groin into the floor of the tub. Laughing at Phil's relieved reaction she then sumptuously sank into the tub, allowing Phil to float to the surface and quickly gave him one of Christine's Barbies again to hang on to as she playfully batted it around the tub. After Phil had rested for a few seconds his mom pulled his reluctant body off the duckie and dropped it in the water again.

"Come on sweetie" she purred, playfully dunking Phil's head under the water with her big feet, "mommy wants to relax in our bath too. That means you have to help her out by putting your face up her ass!" Phil looked around and suddenly noticed the bottle of wine and scented candles Debra had placed around the tub while he was struggling in her smelly undies. "R-really mom?" he said desperately, "Are you sure you don't want me to - to rub your feet first or anything -"
"Oh, thank you sweetie! I guess you really are falling in love with my feet, aren't you?" She winked "But mommy prefers it when she knows you're up her ass." She smiled. "You're such a perfect fit for my bum, sweetie. You feel so good when you're wedged deep in there. It's almost like you were born to go in it! Like your destiny is to spend your life in your mother's ass!" Phil gulped. That was a thought he had been trying to suppress ever since his life between his mother's butt-cheeks had began over a month ago. "B-but how will I breath there mom? There'll be too much water!"


"Oh don't you worry about that, I've got something that'll help you out. But first you've got to get down there!" And with that his mom dunked him under with her large feet again and Phil began to swim as fast as he could to his mom's ass. Pressing softly between her plump cheeks with a gentle "shhlp" you hoped against hope she had a plan to stop you from drowning in her butt. As luck would have it you discovered a pocket of air just in front of her anus, and when she felt your breath tickling her asshole she laughed and said "Good boy!"
Suddenly you felt one hand grab your body as another plopped something on your head. You looked around in panic, but it was okay - your mom had given you one of your tiny snorkels! "Oh don't thank me yet sweetie, there's more!"
His mom's cheeks squeezed him extra-tight as she shoved the head of Phil's tiny snorkel up her cavernous asshole! Giving a little "Oh!" as her son's snorkel penetrated her anus she firmly attached the other end to Phil's face ensuring an airtight seal. Pulling her hands out of her copious asscheeks she let her buttocks settle upon him again and sank back and relaxed into the bubbles. Phil panicked, thrashing around until his mother's divine weight pressed him into the bottom of the tub. Suddenly a pungent smell began to filter down through the snorkel, and Phil realized his mom literally wanted him to breath from her ass to survive. After a few long drags the methane started making Phil drowsy and a little high, and he relaxed and enjoyed the immense feeling of that titanic ass carressing every part of his body.

"Mmm, isn't this perfect Philip? Great lighting, great bubbles, great wine ..." She took a sip of a glass she'd casually placed by her elbow. "And you embraced by my butt and getting an indulgent amount of my gas straight from the source to your lungs." She smiled. "What's the vintage on my farts, sweetie? Do they taste extra-good? I've been adding a lot of spice to my tacos, I hope you can taste them." Phil knew she was truly serious. Really, she was. And this made his fear about becoming addicted to her farts slightly lessen, but it wasn't like he could do much about it anyway with her forcing her methane into his lungs and with his body entombed far up her ass. Phil breathed deep and slow, and allowed his mom's farts to replace the oxygen in his lungs and the warm caresses of her butt-cheeks to relax him as his mom unwound on top his tiny form and simply floated on him. She would constantly fart down so that her son would get an extra helping of her ass-gas, and then sat on him. And floated.
And floated.