- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A slightly more gentle mother-son focused shrink-domination adventure.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story doesn't have a particular aim right now, so let's just see where it goes.
"Hello? Sweetie are you awake?"

Debra wiggled her toes as her son regained consciousness, jostling him about the sole of her foot as she lay on the bed.

"Oh, mom, you took me out of your shoe. Thank you so much - woah!" Phil stumbled over his mom's sole and landed with his face between her big and middle toe. She grinned. "I'm sorry sweetie but that's just too tempting a target." Using her finger she pushed Phil forward so her toes closed round his little neck and squeezed. Smiling down at her little boy as she choked him, Mrs. Metzger said "Phil, you did a very good job of taking your punishment in mommy's shoe, but I just got a call from the office and I have to go into work today, so we're going to try something different."

She watched as Phil pulled himself out of his mother's toes. As her stumbled backwards he bumped into her other foot. Winking down at him she blew Phil a sultry kiss and clamped her feet together, with her little son between her huge, heavy soles. Mrs Metzger leaned back sumptuously into her own bed, spreading her arms out over her fine silk pillows. Her heavy but still-curvy body caused the bed to sink a bit and she smiled as she regarded her smooth, soft looking feet. "How's the smell in there Phil?" His mom asked softly, gnashing her teeth together as she pressed her feet together on her own son. Phil had no way to answer. The crushing weight of his own mother's feet was immense. Her soft, heavy skin squashed his head into a tiny ball. He accidentally licked her skin, the salty, acrid taste of his mom's foot invading his mouth. He would have laughed if he could. He existed in a constricting ball of flesh and smell utterly overrun with the warm, earthy scent of her feet. A few seconds more was all he could take before passing out.

Her big toes poked him awake. He was lying on the carpet and she was sitting on the bed, towering over him. She moved her big toe off his face, caressing his chest gently with her silky sole. "Now, did I feel your little tongue licking my bare feet in there sweetie?" His mom asked Phil. Phil blushed heavily. "Um, yes mom, but I didn't mean to -" Debra's left big toe silenced her son's reply as it landed softly over his face. "You like my feet, don't you Phil? You like having them all around you, my smell all over you, squashing, squeezing you, grinding you all day!" Debra moaned with relish. Phil was alarmed to hear this, his mother was acting as if she actually enjoyed dominating him with her feet! And yet, he knew if he told her the truth now it would go very badly for him, so he decided all there was to be done was to stay on his mom's good side for as long as he could. "Yes mommy, I do, I ... I like your feet. I like having them all over me, squashing me flat!" He didn't know why he was saying these things, but his mom's face broke out in a happy beam, and then whispered conspiratoriously down to her son. "Well then, from now on how about we keep your little "punishment" between us, okay? I'll tell your sister you're out of bounds, you're all mine from now on sweetie." She winked. "If you agree, take a nice, long sniff of my left foot, and open your arms and spread your legs like you were about to hug your girlfriend!"

Phil gulped. Sitting up straight, he brought his face to the big toe floating just in front of it. He knew he had to make this convincing. Taking his mom's toe with both hands and took a long, several second drag of her foot-stink. Debra giggled as her little boy obeyed her and, unbeknownst to her tried not to gag on her foot odour.

"Good boy! Now spread your legs."

His mom leaned over as Phil shakily pulled his legs apart. Debra saw his little face twist in concern. She bit her bottom lip and held her massive foot over Phil for a few tantalizing seconds, and stamped her massive heel down onto her tiny son's crotch. A massive wall of numbness flooded over Phil as she ground down on his cock and despite everything he tried he couldn't get away from the massive foot pinning his crotch to the floor. Sweat streamed down as he looked up at his mom, running her hands down her body and moaning softly. "M-mom..?"

"Oh Phil that was lovely! Oh I loved dominating you like that sweetie." Debra put extra emphasis on the word as she fought to catch her breath. She calmed down and looked down at the little boy under her foot. "I think we'll have to do that at least once a day, okay? It's a very good punishment for you because of what you did." She smiled as she saw her little son nod his assent. It felt so good finally going here with Phil. He needed to feel his mother's heavy feet over him, squashing him, knowing that all her weight was centred on him from her head, shoulders, breasts, tummy, ass and legs. "Phil..." She ground down on his crushed penis. "You look so cute hugging my foot like that!" She pushed her foot down into his face and giggled. "Imagine, this could be your future! If we don't find a way to reverse your shrinking, you might never be able to go out and get a real girlfriend! We'd have to get you some social interaction, and who better to start dating than my sexy foot!" She giggled, wiggling her heel on top of her son's mashed penis. "She's curvy, she's your size and you both have so many interests in common! You like to be squashed, she likes to squash you!" Phil was batted in the face with the giant sole in question. "Let's give her a name, what name would you like her to be called sweetie?" Phil thought of what name could make this situation any more bearable, and instantly thought of his girlfriend. "Lashondra." "Oh no sweetie she doesn't like that. Let's call her Debra!" Phil wondered what his mom was playing at, but there were some similarities; "Debra" was bottom-heavy just like his mom, with a massive heel that was still sitting on his abused cock. "That's ... a great name, mom." He grimaced. "I'm glad you think so Phil, but in the future when "Debbie"'s sitting on your lap the least you could do would be a gentleman and talk to her." Phil, wanting to stay on his mom's good side, pressed his face into her sole and tried to make as visible a gesture as he could of saying "I'm s-sorry Debbie, I hope you'll forgive me." Despite the pain in his lower body from her heavy heel resting on it, Phil felt his penis grow. To his own shock, he then buried his face in his mom's soft, pungent foot skin and loudly began kissing her sole. "Oh Phil, I just love to hear you say that!" His mom grabbed his head with her toes and squeezed it. "I can't wait until you take me to work and I get to be stepped on all day mom." Mrs. Metzger smiled back sexily at her son's squashed little face. "Oh, but that's not how I'm taking you to work Phillie. I've got something I've always wanted to try on you..."