- Text Size +

"You should do it."


"Mmmm."

"No you totally should."

"Do what?"

"That thing with your mom."

Phil looked briefly up at his girlfriend before kissing her neck once again. "Yeah, sure. Why?"

"Because it's the right thing to do. She hasn't been the same since your dad died and it'd cheer her up. And I think it'd be hot." Lashondra smiled, running her fingers through Phil's hair.

"Hot for you maybe, you'd get off on that sort of thing."

"And I want to find out if her butt is bigger than mine." Phil sighed, and cupped his hands under his ebony girlfriend's generous bottom. Lashondra was a very plump girl, and a very dominant one, but her infatuation with her own large ass wasn't her most endearing feature.

"I can save you the time - it is. AND I don't want to go into that any further."

"Well let me put it like this," she said, wrapping her legs around Phil's waist but pressing him back against her parents' sofa "until you do it the only booty you'll be getting your horny little hands on will be those pictures of me in your cell phone."

They stared at each other. She made a move to get up. "Fine, fine I'll do it. I bet she won't even be interested. I bet she'll send me right away." Lashondra snuggled back down against Phil and nuzzled against his chest as she pressed his hands firmly against her derriere.

"Oh, I wouldn't know about that."

*

"Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Do you ...  are you allright?"

His mom shifted her weight in bed. She was watching television with the bed silk idly draped over her massive chest and hips."Yes honey, I'm fine. It's just been a while since your father passed away and sometimes mommy feels a little ... lonely." She patted the space on the bed between her massive thighs. Phil sat down and placed his head between his mom's legs, facing away from her lap, and allowed her large legs to hug his face, his head suspended by the gentle squeeze of her huge thighs. One of his mom's favourite pastimes, especially when he was very young, was to trap his head between her legs for hours in hopes of getting him to like her headscissoring fixation. She had very, very strong legs.

A few minutes passed with Debra and her son lying on the bed with his head resting between her gentle, gargantuan thighs. Phil swallowed and began to fidget. "Not - not responsible at all?" His mom looked down and just smiled. "Oh no silly, I've gotten over that. Was that what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"No it's just I - Lashondra thought you could use some company."
"Oh, Lashondra did, did she?" Debra smiled, and patted her son's head. "Well why don't you tell mommy all about it." Debra said as she squeezed her son's head."Mom, please!" He cried, wrapping his hands around her enormous legs."Oh this is nice sweetie, just like when you were little." She sighed, squeezing her son's head harder with her mighty legs, increasing the pressure as happy memories flooded back. A few more minutes passed.

"Mom, would it make you feel better if -"

"You know sweetie, mommy might feel better if -"

They both stopped, and laughed. "You go first sweetie." His mom said lovingly, her pale, meaty legs still wrapped securely around his face. Phil breathed in. Okay, he didn't imagine doing this with his head encased in a hundred pounds of crushing thighmeat, but here goes.

"It's just that, ever since dad passed away you've been really on edge about ... y'know."

"What, sweetie?" Debra felt Phil try to look up, but held his head still in her headscissors, denying eye contact while she could still gaze down at him. "Facesitting. A-ass worship. You used to talk about it all the time and me and Cailie could tell it made you really happy. But after what happened to dad you just ... stopped talking about it. You started being quiet and spending all your time in this room. And we - well it was Lashondra really - thought that maybe you wouldn't feel so bad if you'd just ... er, face your fears." Debra began absent mindedly stroking her son's head."I guess what I'm trying to say is that if it'd make you feel better I'd ..." Phil stopped. The his mom's massive legs had continued to squeeze him as he talked, and the pressure on his head had built up to the point that he was close to passing out between them.

"Yes, honey?" She said patiently.

"If it'd make you feel better mom, I'd like you to sit on my face." Phil said nervously. His mom didn't seem to react noticeably, merely continuing to stroke his hair.

"I - I know my head is smaller than dad's and your butt has grown even bigger since then, but if it helps you out then ..." Phil trailed off, his battle with his mom's large, pasty legs finally draining him. He mumbled something as he struggled to maintain consciousness in the squeeze, his vision blurring and mouth sliding open. Debra's face was still for a few minutes, and then she turned away from him. Assuming he'd said the wrong thing Phil began to disentangle his head from her generous thighs, but then to his surprise his mom lifted her left leg from it's position resting on her right and wordlessly, even expectantly spread her enormous, mountainous ass-cheeks. 

Phil's mouth went dry. Lashondra had nothing to worry about; there was never a chance in a hundred years that her butt could rival his mom's in size or shape. The scent of her earthy ass wafted out and spread around him. Her butt seemed impossibly large, radiating dominance. She clearly wanted him in there, but her ass seemed to be taunting him; "Put your head in here, and I'll take care of the rest!" it said. Sensations of weight seemed to emanate off it. When his mom spoke, it was loving but proud, she didn't even turn around to face him.

"Look at my bum, sweetie. I know it's attractive; so big, so pale, so round and smooth. Such a perfect place to rest a weary face. I've always known how attractive it is and used it to get my way, but I never used it on you. The last time someone pushed their face into my ass, they died. Your father died down there, sweetie. With his face wedged up my butt. And knowing that, that because of me he died in such a humiliating and undignified way, was the greatest thrill I've ever felt. Knowing that because of my big, dominant butt someone I loved smothered to death is the most exhilerating pleasure. And I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else, sweetie. Even knowing that, I want you to put your face in it. I want you to be the one to offer your face to my beautiful ass. I want you to experience the degrading feeling of me sitting on your face. I'm counting on you, I need you to endure it!"

Phil gulped. He was shaking, still staring at her large, pale back, stunned into dumb silence by his mom's oratory. He suddenly felt so powerless, so submissive. As if it was encoded into his DNA. He lowered his face to the bedsilk where his mother's left cheek had left a crater bigger than his head and gently rubbed his face against it. It smelt faintly earthy and was still warm. His eyes travelled to his mom's awaiting crack, and gulped. It seemed much, much bigger than Lashondra's from here; fuller, wider and much heavier. His mom wanted him to push his face in there, and to his surprise he felt a part of himself drawn in there. Phil swallowed. Well, if he ever wanted to touch Lashondra again ...He pressed his face forward, into his mother's warm, awaiting butt. Her cheeks presented some soft resistance but soon allowed him to pass, clinging to his face as he quickly found the "right place" for his face right in front of her anus. As he took his first sniff of his mother's asshole his knees weakened and a shiver ran up his spine. He was glad they were lying down, and only slightly surprised to find that when his mom let her other buttock close down on top of him that his entire head fitted snugly between her ass-cheeks. He felt slightly insecure about his face fitting so perfectly up his own mother's ass but not nearly as much as he thought he would. And for now at least it was warm and soft in here, and he heard his mom moan in approval for the first time since his father died. "Ohh yes, that's it. I had forgotten how good this felt." He heard his mom moan through several pounds of compact ass-flesh. "I'm so proud of you sweetie. You willingly pushed your face up your own mother's bum." She moaned, giving his face an affectionate squeeze with her enormous cheeks. "I know it'll be hard for you; right now you've still got your pride and dignity and it feels humiliating to stay like this, with your face between my great big cheeks. But I'm already feeling so good." She moaned, her meaty feet absent-mindedly stroking his lap. Phil jerked his head out of the twin boulders of his mom's buttocks and gasped.

"Mom that's my ... w-what - what do you want me to do with my hands?" Debra smiled at her son's appeasing nature and thought for a moment.

"Well normally I'd handcuff your father's arms and legs to the bedposts to make sure he couldn't escape." The answer hung clumsily in the air for far too long.

"Mom I don't think I'm ready for that just yet ..."

"Oh no of course not sweetie, not on our first time," she smiled, "How about instead you rub your hands against mommy's legs? Do you remember how mommy used to hug your head with her big, strong thighs?" Phil gulped. "Yeah, and you squeezed me unconscious a bunch of times whenever dad was away on business." His mom giggled over him. "Oh you remembered! Remember that one weekend where I headscissored you from Friday night to Monday morning?" Debra laughed as happy memories flooded back. "You couldn't go anywhere without me sitting on your shoulders squeezing your head between my massive thighs! Just the whole weekend with you sitting below me on the floor with my towering thighs wrapped around your face! I even strapped your head into my headscissors with those leather belts as we slept! Your school nurse called me on Monday wondering what those two massive thigh-shaped marks were on your face!" She smiled. "Yeah, and then you told her and she sent me home for the rest of the week."

"Indeed she did!" Debra smiled and slapped her meaty thighs together. "What a week!"

"Now, back in you go sweetie!" Debra said, cupping the back of Phil's head and pushing it into her big, round bottom. Cooing happily Debra sat back so far on Phil that her large, motherly rump formed a perfect seal around his face, depriving him of precious oxygen. Unfortunately her darling son's nose was also pressed against her own precocious asshole, and all the air he received came directly from her smelly anus. "How about that? Can you still breath sweetie?" Phil raised his right hand in a weak thumbs-up motion. With every breath he took from his mom's ass her smelly methane filled his lungs and addled his thoughts, making him dizzy, sleepy and submissive. "Good. Well I'm just going to order a movie for us to watch then, is there anything you'd like?" She said, leaning up for a brief second so Phil could reply. "Mo-mom I ... I don't see how it'll matter if ... I won't be able to see it anyway ..." He was cut off as his mom replaced her plump rump on his face. "Oh! That's right, mommy had nearly forgotten you won't be able to watch it because your face will be wedged deep up her bum! Well this'll be a change to our movie nights!"

Phil rested there quietly for a few minutes with his face deep in the canyon of his mother's ass and wondered how long this would take. His mom was now sitting right on top of his face and for the first time he began to feel her full weight. "Ooh look, there's Gone With The Wind! Okay it's queued, now let me just get comfortable on you sweetie! I'll give you a break at the halfway point!"


Debra did not take long to get back into the swing of sitting on a man's face, especially now that face belonged to her very own son. Never, not once during the opening hour did she move her elephantine ass one inch from her son's head, letting her vast weight to secure Phil's fleshy tomb to his face. About an hour in though she was so happy she called Caillie to bring her a little ice cream and happily ate it as she showed her daughter how good her son was being. She even lifted her butt slightly off her son's face to feed him a teensy spoonful of his favourite ice cream, to which Phil's "thank you" was cut off as his open mouth filled with his mother's quickly descending buttflesh. Cailie laughed at watching Phil's nose pop out from their mother's buttcrack, but even more when their mom buried his face under her large buttocks once again. Debra giggled as she settled down to watch the rest of the movie and lazily rested her feet on Phil's lap. Unfortunately despite a very interesting love scene the movie proved too long for Debra, and with an hour still left to go nodded off to sleep leaving Philip to pass out face-deep in his mother's ass. His last waking thoughts before lack of oxygen knocked him out for the third time that night was "Well, at least mom feels good about herself again."


In the morning his mom would wake up from a wonderful dream that she'd never tell him about, and giggled as they removed his head from her arse, pointing to the imprint of his face on her big, soft cheeks and the two massive, round red orbs impressed upon his features, laughing as he stomped away embarassed to get ready for school. She bit her lip as she regarded her large bottom in the bedroom mirror, and began flexing and shaking her glutes together, making the imprint of her little son's face dissappear up her bum ...


*

Debra walked along smugly as she strode purposefully down the corridoor of her building to her office. She had a meeting with a difficult client in a few minutes, and then expected three solid hours of paperwork and takeaway dinners on top of that, but today she felt she was on top of the world and could take on anything, and for a very good reason; because Debra was walking on top of her son; her tiny boy Philip was wedged snugly under her heavy, motherly feet tucked super-tightly into her black leather pumps. She leaned casually on her right foot, knowing well the immense pressure she was exerting. There was virtually no room in her pump that wasn't taken up by her plump, fragrant foot which meant Phil had to battle his mom's foot for room to breath sweet air and his own lungs so he didn't overuse the precious oxygen floating around his mom's shoe. She felt moisture drip off her toes; Debra knew her feet were sweating, and she giggled thinking about how she could get her footsweat into her son's mouth. His face was being squeezed possessively by her toes as they fought for room on his face; whether she rubbed her toes on his lips or simply squeeze his mouth open in anguish drip by drip her sweat was dripping into her son's mouth. She smirked as she stopped and rolled his tiny body backwards under the ball of her foot, smothering his face into her footflesh, feeling him buck and smother and holding him there until he blacked out. She moaned quietly to herself as she felt his body spasm and go limp under her foot before rolling him once again back to her toes' awaiting grasp. She would wait for him to regain consciousness before going into her meeting; nothing calmed her down in a high-stress environment like being able to squeeze her little son's head and squash his body under her foot while he could do nothing but absorb her fleshy barrage for hours and hours.

*

"Thirsty?" She said, as her hands moved unseen behind her back. The meeting had been a trial but had eventually gone well, and Philip was too exhausted to look anyway, and simply readied himself for anything else his mom would throw at him. "Yes, please mom." He panted.
Debra's hands reappeared over her son with what appeared to be a tiny crystal decanter in her open palms, just the right size for someone 2 inches tall to drink out of. "Here you go sweetie. Drink it all up, that's your lunch for today! Well," she giggled "that and whatever you find between my toes."
Philip watched warily as his mom cupped her feet in a bowl around him, but eagerly drank the water anyway. "Pah! Thanks mom, what is this?" He raised the clear little container to his lips and drank deeply of it as Debra lovingly patted him on the head. "It's just a little mixture to take the taste of my feet out of your mouth for a while sweetie." He coughed. "There's peachwater and a little mint flavouring, but the main ingredient is my own buttsweat."

Phil's eyes were wide open. "This is - this is from your ass?"

"Mmhmm!" His mother's face was a picture of happy innocence.

"Of course it is." He muttered, and downed the last of the cool, sticky drink. 


He played an interesting game as his mom ate her lunch. Debra would tell him to close his eyes and guess which part of her foot was on his face by feel and smell and, if he liked, taste. If he guessed correctly he was allowed to kiss her feet for a few minutes. If he was wrong his mom would balance her whole bodyweight on his head until he passed out. By the time lunch was almost over he had only won once and had blacked out seven times under his mom's foot.


Trapping Phil under her foot,  Debra smiled contently as she leaned her heel heavily on her tiny son's abused crotch, mashing his penis into the ground and causing Phil to writhe in pain and nausea and lean against his mother's sweaty foot for relief as large droplets of it's sweat trickled over his face, causing him to swallow it or choke. One drop was so big it refused to break and formed a perfect bubble around his face. Phil choked. Debra's mouth gaped in joy. Both mother and son paused as they saw, from different angles, how the drop of her footsweat perfectly encased his head in a dome of salty water. The mother burst out laughing as she ground her heel down on her breathless son's penis, quickly grabbing his arms with her toes as he was forced to struggle desperately to gulp down her footsweat to avoid drowning in it.

By the time Phil had finally swallowed the last drops and recovered his breath lunch was over, and Debra was so happy at seeing him dutifully march back to her pump without instructions that she plucked him up in her hand and rubbed his face against the plump seat of her skirt "to get rid of that nasty sweaty taste" before bringing him up to her face for a big kiss.

"Thanks mom." Phil managed, as he walked back to her shoe in a daze and laid down on his mother's insole, knowingly awaiting her heavy foot to enter and press down on him. Sure enough seconds later the light was blotted out as his mother's own foot descended upon him and her smelly toes began to jostle for place atop his face.

"Okay sweetie," she giggled, "round two!"