- Text Size +

Mrs Metzger woke up to find her son exactly where he belonged; lying on her bed with his face wedged deep up her ass.

Giggling, she reached over to her dresser and pulled out a small disposable flash camera. Her son's body looked like it had his mom's enormous ass for a head.

"Smile, sweetie!" She said, before farting him awake and taking a photo of his reaction.

"Mmphf! Mm mnnnfff!!"

"Oh good morning Phil! How did you enjoy your first night in mommy's butt?"

Debra felt her son's little lips kiss her big arse again and his tiny arms wrap hug it and leaned back heavily on him in respons, sighing happily. Phil had taken to placating his mom whenever he could, but little did he know that even whenever he didn't, such as now while he was trying to scream as his mouth just filled with his mom's buttflesh, she was learning that he liked it anyway. She watched the golden morning light stream in through the bedroom windows in the brightening day. It glinted off the mirror on her dresser, played on her perfect, chubby skin and dappled on her son's body as it lay resting under her own large bottom.

She closed her eyes. "I love being able to relax with you like this, Phil."
She lay still, arms relaxed across the headboard of the bed as Phil gave up struggling in the clamp of his mother's derriere and tried to fight the same butt for breath. Neither son nor mother moved even when Debra's stomach gurgled and she expelled her morning gas on top of her son's face. There was only the sound of their breathing.

"I bet my ass is a lot bigger than your old girlfriend's you know. And softer too."

After a few minutes, allowing the fart to pass, Mrs Metzger opened her eyes and pulled her son out from between her buttocks. Looking him up and down she could see he was red in the face, two enormous buttocks imprinted on either side of his head, and he was breathing heavily of the fresh air. She smiled down.

"How about a morning kiss?"

She brought her son up to her full, red lips and pressed his head between them. She held his face against her red lips for a few long seconds before pulling him away and holding him at arm's length. "Did you enjoy kissing mommy?" She smiled.

"I'd rather ... kiss ... your ass ..." he panted, before realizing how his mom would take it. "No wait mom-"

"Oh that's such a wonderful idea sweetie!" Mrs Metzger's face was honestly happier than her son had ever seen it and honestly seemed to believe her son wanted more than anything to kiss his own mother's ass. Phil was whisked round to his mom's full bottom (they were both sleeping nude) and as Debra spread her large cheeks with one dainty hand she thrust her son's face against her asshole, rubbing it into it. Debra's tight grip had also latched onto Phil's morning wood and caused him to open his mouth in a moan at precisely the wrong time, as he got a full five-second snog from his own mom's asshole.

Pulling her son out of her ass before it could close on him Mrs Metzger smiled down at him as she dropped him on the corner of the bed before going to the dresser to prepare her face for the day.

"Mo ... mom ..." he panted.

She looked down at her son and smiled. "Oh, allright sweetie." And sat down on top of him.
Wiggling her butt on top of him to wedge his head snuggly in her buttcrack again, she began "I'm so glad you love being in my big, round bum, Phil. It must be so warm and soft. But heavy!" She winked. "I thought we might practice for the bicycle race today." She said, as she carefully applied makeup with the mirror. "I'd put you on my bicycle seat and I'd sit on you for hours as I worked up a big sweat! I'd be grinding your body with my big buttocks and you'd have to drink a lot of my buttsweat too!"

Finishing getting ready she stood up and walked over to her wardrobe, giggling as she caught her son's reflection in the dresser mirror of his body hanging limply from her enormous buttocks which had devoured his tiny head. She laughed as she tightened her buttcheeks and ground them around Phil's face, making cartoonish chewing noises as she pretended her bum was eating his head. "Isn't that funny Phil? Oh but you can't see I suppose. That reminds me, most of your body must've been cold this morning; I found myself only facesitting you! You must've accidentally been crawling around in mommy's butt last night and headed out. I'll make sure to wedge you even deeper tonight, sweetie." She blew him a kiss, as Phil groaned in his mother's grip, filling his mouth with more maternal buttflesh.

As Mrs Metzger was almost finished getting ready for the day, Cailie appeared through the door smiling and with an item of clothing in her hand, her enormous muscular thighs, so used to squeezing Phil unconscious between them, now brushing softly against each other.

"Good morning Cailie! I'm afraid Phil can't talk now, his mouth is rather full."

"Hey mom! Before you sat on him last night Phil told me he wanted to spend the day with you if everything went well last night, so he told me his favourite things you wore so you could put him in one of these!"

Mrs Metzger smiled as she walked over to see what it was, absent-mindedly sashaying her hips around Phil's poor, beaten head.