- Text Size +

Phil couldn't believe it. He was sitting in the middle of it and he couldn't believe it. His mom owned a pair of panties with a spot for him to be tied into the back. "How long have you had these, mom?" "Oh, I wouldn't like to say sweetie." She replied sheepishly grinning at the floor as she stroked him with her toes. "I'm just so glad to finally be able to use them. I've wanted to wear leopardskin panties for the longest time but I've been waiting for the right occasion." He felt his mom's big foot stop rubbing his back and rest her big and middle toes on his shoulders, gently sandwiching his head between them. Trying to focus on her underwear rather than the odour pervading his nostrils he noticed a little cotton divot in the back of her panties, precisely where his head would rest. "Mom," he pointed, "what's that?"

"That's to push your little head between my cheeks hun. I want to sit on you all day, but I also think it'd be a good idea for you to have your head up my bum." Phil's mom giggled as she told him this. "That way while I'm sitting on you I can squeeze your little face as hard as I want. That'll be good training for you."

Phil looked dumbfounded. "For what?"

His mom winked at him. "Never you mind. Anyway it'll also be much easier for me to fart on you with your face up my ass. Remember our old song, sweetie?" She began to dance and sway. "All I need is the air that I breathe!"

Phil stumbled back onto the panty with his mom's gentle prodding. "So - so I'm not going with you to your office? I don't have to go in your shoe?"

She nodded warmly to him as she pushed him down against the material and produced ... a sewing needle? "No sweetie, you won't. You'll be going in my bum, with your face wedged up between my ass-cheeks."

Mrs. Metzger finished sewing Phil's arms, legs and chest into the back of her panties, and rested the back of his head against the little divot. It did indeed push his head forward quite a bit, but not really uncomfortably. He was starting to sweat; being inside his mom's shoe all morning as she stepped on him was one thing, and he was even convincing when he said he liked it and that ridiculous idea of pretending his own mother's foot was his girlfriend, but the thought of spending the whole day with his face literally up his mom's ass was starting to scare him.

Sensing this as she looked down on her son Debra gave him one final squish with her left foot as she spun around and presented her massive, full backside to him as he lay helpless trapped in her panties. He remembered last week when he'd been wrestling with his mom and sister Cailie and Cailie had wrapped his neck up in her muscled legs and had got their mom to perform the Stink-Face; rubbing her overlarge posterior into her own son's face until he'd submitted. His face had almost fitted easily between his mom's huge butt-cheeks when he was normal-size and she'd seemed really into it then. He wondered what he was in for now.

Bending over to accentuate the size of her backside, she pointed one finger to the direct centre of her butt-crack. "This is where your head is going, sweetie," she said without looking around, "straight up your own mother's bum." She clapped her buttocks together with a bounce. "You are going to feel a lot of pressure whenever I sit on you, and I'll compress all the air from your lungs, so it's important for you to take deep, long breaths whenever I sit. And of course, your head will be ground between my two butt-cheeks all day, and your face will take the full brunt of my farts when I let them loose on you." She leaned over her shoulder but kept her enormous ass pointed at her son. "Remember sweetie, this is all because you need to be ... punished."

She knew her son hadn't actually done anything wrong; she knew her daughter had dropped some of that mail-order chemical junk into her son's juice and that's how he ended up shrunk and inside his busty black girlfriend Lashondra's shoes, but when Lashondra had turned up outraged and ready to go to the police about this the only way she could keep her quiet was to promise to ... discipline Phil. Personally. Debra smirked, she always thought Lashondra had a funny kink, and now she knew what it was, she liked her more.

"Feel good, sweetie?" His mom asked him as she ran a finger up and down his little body. The material did indeed feel quite smooth and soft, being his own mom's favourite pair of panties, and he thought she looked very pretty as she leaned in for a kiss that covered his whole body with her full lips. "Mmm, I'm so glad we're doing this honey." His mom purred down from on above. "We're going to be so close."

His mom pulled up her panties, and the globes of her ass hit her son like two enormous medicine balls. True to her description the little leather bunt pressed his head forward and into the sweaty vice of her buttcrack, but she reached around anyway and gently pressed her own son's tiny face into her ass. Wiggling her large hips from left to right to make sure he was securely fastened Phil's mom proceded to pull up her tight snakeskin skirt and buckle on her belt. As she dressed she giggled thinking about her big bum chewing on her tiny son's head. The more his mom's titanic buttocks ground his head the more Phil noticed his penis grow until it was poking between them as well. As she headed out the door she stopped.

"Phil? Phil sweetie?"
"Mmpffh!!"
His mother giggled at his predicament. "Mommy loves you sweetie."
Though she felt his mouth filled with her own butt-flesh she felt him reply "Mmpf mhf mmmmff-!!"

PPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Mrs. Metzger smiled as she felt her son's body struggle violently and then go limp in the noxious clench of her large ass, and walked purposefully to her car, taking extra care to sway her hips along the way.