- Text Size +

Being a considerate son but still incredibly nervous in public, Phil began sweating as he sat down in front of the park bench and rested his head on the seat, allowing his plump mother to sit on his face. It was a beautiful afternoon in Fujiyama National Park and they had spent the morning trekking in the pleasant sunshine. It was the end of their first week in the country and Phil had almost gotten used to the constant stares of people watching his mom sit on his face all the time. He heard a rustling from above as she pulled something out of her handbag.

"Phew! That was a hot trek, eh Phil? I'm all sweaty all over! Would you like a drink?" She said, chugging a bottle of mineral water.  

The pressure increased on one side of his face as the big right buttock lifted up and light streamed in. For a minute she thought about farting on him here but thought he might see that as more mean than funny and instead just offered the water down as she implied. He took it gladly, having to swivel his face sideways and rest one cheek against the hot bench as she refused to budge from her perch on his head. The water tickled like frozen crystals as it traced a path down his throat and into his belly. The warm embrace of his mother's buttcrack was all the more real when he turned back into it.

"This country is simply wonderful. And the people! So courteous and open minded! Do you remember the looks of the other hikers when I kept bending over and farting in your face? They looked positively enthralled!" He mumbled something in what he hoped sounded an agreeable fashion, but of course it was swallowed up by his mom's butt-cheeks. She giggled, obviously enjoying their precious time together. Knowing full-well what her son enjoyed, Mrs Metzger began wiggling her large rump back and forward on him, warmly rubbing her sweaty, skirt-clad crack along his face. As his mom's gelatinous bum carressed his features like a warm hug he began to rise in arousal, at which point she smiled and gently pushed her right foot out of her pump and stroked his groin with her foot.  

"Oh look sweetie, those two young people must be a couple. Oh, they look so happy together. Just like us!" She giggled. Phil just groaned, his mind a prisoner of his mom's enchanting bottom. He'd caught a glimpse of a Japanese family eyeing them incredulously from a distance as he had drank. They were far from the first couple to look at them strangely, even if no-one had said anything.

He must have been moving too much because the next thing he knew his mom's big heel connected gently but firmly with his balls. He went rigid under her.

"Be still now Phil, I want to take a few pictures and I can't do that if you're fidgeting about under me."

"Fmorry." He moaned through the heavy buttflesh. He pursed his lips and was about to kiss her behind, but thought better of it as his mom would probably not appreciate having to walk back to the hotel with her son's sticky drool over the seat of her skirt. He took some deep breaths of the smell of her butt instead and heard some clicking from above. After a few minutes the weight dissappeared from his face as his mom got up and her smiling face appeared above him.

"Say cheese sweetie!" She beamed from behind the camera lens.

"Cheese." He moaned as the blood returned to his face.

*SNAP!*

"Ooh, that's a good one! Look you can really see the big red marks my cheeks left on your face! This high definition model was worth every penny!" Still looking down the camera lens, she kicked off her shoes and took a step up onto the wall, then another, and placed a foot either side of her son's head before placing both hot, sticky feet onto Phil's face. With the acrid stench of footsweat filling his nostrils and the balls of his mom's feet pushing insistently into his eye-sockets Phil helped steady her balance by holding onto her ankles. "Thank you sweetie." She said compassionately, before snapping the picture and hopping down.

Phil shook some feeling back into his skull as she ran over to a nearby fern pot and mounted the camera on it.

"Okay Phil sit down, sit down!" She urged, pushing him quickly back down. She adjusted her large strawhat and then reintroduced her buxom bum to her son's face, her own beaming with pride and joy as the camera went -

*SNAP!*

 

*

 

"Mom-mom stop, it's not going to fit, please -!!"

"Nnnnnnnnghh!!"

Mrs Metzger groaned with the effort of trying to wedge her whole foot into her pump that her son was currently getting crushed in, but she was having some difficulty in fitting the heel in. They were ready to head out, and she wanted Phil to be in her favourite shoes so they could go to the masseuse together, but she was embarassed to admit to her boy that she was having trouble getting her whole foot into the shoe to squash him. She wasn't sure if she'd put on a little weight thanks to her admittedly more sedentary lifestyle these days, or if it was just the humidity in the Tokyo megalopolis making her foot swell, but she could just not fit her foot into her shoe today. She'd wiggled it, jostled it, pried the heel with her finger and even slicked her sole up with a little water but all to no avail, she just couldn't get the heel around her ankle. Then she tried changing Phil’s situation; grabbing his head between her toes, burying him under the fleshy ball of her foot, painfully packing him in under her heel; she even tried having him lick the sole of her foot for lubricant as she tried to push it in, and they almost got it that time but almost wasn’t good enough for her. And if she couldn't stand on her darling little boy with all her love and weight then she just didn’t want to go out. "Ohhh, that's just annoying!" She fumed after ten frustrating, time-wasting minutes, and kicked her pump off in disgust. She’d have to ask him if he’d be okay going somewhere else. She hoped Phil wasn’t disappointed in her. Oh, Phil! She peered down into her discarded pump and half-laughed, half-snorted at the sight of her son trapped in her heel, face-flushed, legs splayed open, a tiny, thin film of cum covering the lower portion of his exhausted body. He was embedded in her shoe, his body impressed firmly into the soft insole and completely unable to move. "Was I really that rough on you sweetie? I don't think I even had all my weight on you that time!" He looked blearily at her, gasping. "I don't think I've ever been bound that tightly to your foot before." He panted as she pried him out with her finger. “I could barely tell where my face ended and your sole began.”

"Well it looks like you enjoyed it in any case! If I had known you liked me being that rough before your birthday last year would've been very different." She replied with a wink. "Come along then sweetie, we've got a full day ahead of us and I've got a full list of activities planned! Nami’s even asked us to do a commercial on Friday!"

"Oh really?" He said hopefully, still catching his breath.

"Oh," she smiled, bringing him around to her backside before dropping him down the back of her skirt and catching him neatly between her ass-cheeks, ".. really!"

"I-I was just thinking!" He said loudly while he struggled to push her mountainous, soft buttocks off his face as they began to entomb him.

"That's nice dear." His mother said nonchalantly. She was applying her eyeliner in front of the large dress mirror and seemed to be only politely humoring him .

"Maybe- maybe you don't have to shrink me today!" He panted, arms and legs braced against the softly pushing cheeks. "I could accompany you full-size around the city! It'd be a nice change for us to spend some time together like that, wouldn't it?"

That got her attention. "Oh!" She smiled in surprise, craning down over her shoulder at the little figure struggling in her voluptuous butt-crack. "You mean you've had second thoughts about the mask? We could strap your hands to my bare feet and -"

"No mom I-"

"- wedge your face right up my butt with that ass-mask! Oh we haven't used that in some time, have we? And then everyone in Tokyo would see our new produc-"

"No  mom I mean - woah!" He was sweating so much he'd lost his footing and slipped! His mom's butt claimed another victory, trapping him in the clamp of her butt-cheeks, only his head visible looking comically out from her large buttocks like a helpless rabbit caught in a trap. His mom stifled her giggling at him and resumed her grooming. He tried to ignore that and said.

"Do - do I really have to go up your butt?"

"Mmhmm." She insisted.

"But ... face-first?"

Sensing the fear in her little boy’s voice, Debra put down her lipstick and smiled warmly at him over her shoulder. "Sweetie, you know it's a submission thing. You simply have to get used to things like having your face up my bum, or me standing on your balls, or you living in my shoe! If we shrunk you down and didn't wedge your face snugly up my crack, it'd be like me putting your face in the toilet and then not using it - and you'd be in some trouble then, wouldn't you? What would you eat! Now sometimes, yes I'll let you go in cock-first or whatever, but mostly that's a teasing thing and it's important for you to understand that what really matters is for you to bury your face in my bum as often as possible. How are we going to do an interview for an S&M network if you aren't even mommy's submissive? Hmm? How are we meant to talk with authority about facesitting, how am I meant to face the shareholders for Bottom Heavy if we're not taking every oppurtunity to put your face up my butt and your balls under my heels?" She continued.

"Ev-every time?" He said worriedly.

"Well of course sweetie." She said as if it were obvious. "Remember how we used to talk about you spending so much time in my ass you might as well marry it? I think it's far too long we've done nothing but talk about marrying you off. Once we get back home I'm going to get this sorted out once and for all."

"Marry me off? To- to your bum?" His knees buckled even as his hard-on grew and he slipped between her buttocks until his body was hidden in her smelly depths with his member lodged tight into her sphincter with only the top of his face visible in her crack.

"You got it sweetie." His mom smiled widely and winked. "You'll be spending the rest of your life between your mom's buttcheeks anyway sweetie, might as well let everyone know! We’ll have a big celebration, your sister will be there – she’s a big star now you know! – you can even invite Lashondra! And don’t worry about the stag party, I’ve got it all planned out! Us girls will have a blast, and you’ll finally get to live out every boy’s desire of spending the rest of his life between his mom’s big, heavy ass-cheeks! Now if you don't mind ..." Mrs Metzger reached back to touch her little, shrunken son, now wedged between her juicy buttocks. Pressing her warm finger against his naked head, she gently engulfed him entirely into her butt flesh, smothering his face in her crack.

"Just stay there until we get to the masseuse. Momma's got put on her make-up."

 

*

 

It was a few hours later, and they'd checked into their inn on the outskirts of the park. It was a beautiful antique Japanese building fully furnished with bed and breakfast. It didn't allow televisions or even a communal dining area, but it did have a wonderful outdoor hot spring and a very well regarded massage parlour. Mrs. Metzger walked there now, her little son in her hand smelling vaguely of her rear-end. The establishment had come with Madame Harukawa's recommendations and she'd informed the maitre'd of Phil's special condition, so special accommodation was to be made for their massages. Phil was taken to his own room with a very pretty young maid giggling reassuringly at his jokes while his mother was taken into a separate room to be disrobed and oiled. She noted her son was a long time gone with the maid - doubtless he was enjoying the company of such a pretty, responsive young woman. She imagined the maid giggling and touching her son casually as she helped him strip down, and Phil getting aroused as he felt the soft skin of a young woman for the first time in years. She giggled thinking of the maid sitting on Phil's lap and sharing a cup of sake with him, before holding a glass incense burner to his nose to relax him. Doubtless Phil felt more relaxed than he intended as he laid on the massage table, ready for the young lady to begin her work. But Phil was not going to get his wish, for the sake was mixed with his mom's butt-sweat (quite harmless to the maid of course, poor thing!) and the jar of incense trapped a fart she had purposefully put into it herself earlier. Mrs Metzger couldn't stop her shoulders from shaking with laughter as she imagined her son shrinking down in shock, but, thankfully, she was quickly soothed by the oil-bearers tender hands. She cooed as she heard a door opening and looked up. The maid entered with Phil in her hands and told Mrs Metzger to sit down, and then explained the massage to them. Mrs Metzger was to lay down on the bench, and Phil was to be used to massage his regal, dominant mother's body!

"Huhuhu! What a wonderful idea!" Mrs Metzger laughed as she lay happily down on the bench. Her plump, curvaceous butt-cheeks, chubby belly and buxom chest almost spilled over the edges. "Start on my back Phil, I've been feeling a lot of stiffness there! But don't be afraid to spend allll the time you want on my feet and butt!"

The maid took Phil's quietly complaining body and began rubbing him face-first into his large mother's back, starting around her lower neck.

"This very good massage both for mother and son! Mother get wonderful relaxation and skin tone, and son get used to being dominated by mother! Very healthy relationship!"

His nose now full of the smell of his mom's skin, Phil didn't doubt that.

A few minutes later and he was at last not being used to massage his mom's back folds. Unfortunately for him, this was because he had been moved on to her smelly armpits. Phil was surprised to feel how soft his mom's underarms were, but could hardly concentrate on this as his head was used to knead and massage her acrid, sweaty flesh. Whenever he choked on her sweat the maid would just hold his face square in it for being undisciplined.

"Son should take deep breaths." The maid chimed. "Get used to smell."

Because it was his mom, he tried. Mrs Metzger merely giggled as she felt her son's irregular breaths on her sensitive skin.

Then what Mrs Metzger had been waiting for - Phil was dragged down her insurmountable hips and pressed face-first into her titanic, soft bottom. The maid smiled as she saw the mother enjoyed having her son worship her ass like that and continued it for 15 minutes before dragging him away, but Mrs Metzger thought Phil deserved a reward.

"Give him more time. He deserves more time with my bum." She said proudly.

Phil looked her sternly in her face, surely she wouldn't? But the maid smiled, and dropped the boy in his mom's crack. She pressed him down until his tiny, hard groin popped into his mom's tight puckered anus, at which Mrs Metzger cooed and tensed her hole tightly. She slammed Mrs Metzger's large cheeks together. Phil, trapped between them, could only groan for a few seconds before curling into the fetal position and gibbering. "Hey, hey, come on. Take it like man, you enjoy it." The maid pulled his arms and legs out from under him and proceeded to batter his unprotected body with those big, meaty cheeks again. Phil tried to crawl out, but he well understood how difficult his mom's cheeks were to escape at the best of times, and now every time he got near the top of her crack the maid would swat him back into his maternal prison. Now unprotected from the massive rump his head couldn't stand up to her ass-cheek's blows and was spinning and his vision was going dark, and still his mom's ass was everywhere. "Yeah, yeah how you like that! You mom ass beat you! You should kiss it! You slave to it! You worship it now! Little boy like you, this nicest ass you ever get!"

His mom laughed at that one. He felt vaguely put upon, as she was laughing at his plight in her bum.

"Oh, you like?" The maid asked. "It true you know. Who going to love little 2-inch tall boy? You want my advice, take him home, put him in butt face-first so he know who boss and keep him there forever. He you son, your choice."

"I'm his mother, not his boss. But if he enjoys it, " Mrs Metzger turned her head back into her arms and smiled. "We'll see. That feels lovely by the way."

"I just help mother and son with their relationship. You should thank him."

"Mmmm, thank you Phil sweetie." She purred.

You're welcome, Phil thought with a face-full of ass.

After a few minutes the maid stopped, plucked up Phil and held his face in front of his mom's puckering anus.

"Deep breaths. Very deeeeep. Very goooood."

And so Phil was held against his will and forced to smell his mother's asshole. One minute passed, and then another and another. Mrs Metzger had begun to doze when the maid pulled Phil away and spoke. "Five minutes! Ah, good news! You son is very happy to smell you anal! Look how he rises to the occasion!" She held Phil aloft and brought him around for Mrs Metzger to see. Sure enough despite his embarassment and, frankly, hallucinations induced due to huffing from his own mom's ass Phil had become painfully erect from the experience. Mrs Metzger purred teasingly at her son and gave him a big, sucking kiss before resting her head back on her arm.

"Go on, keep going."

A few minutes later Phil was dragged down his mom's legs and pressed agianst her foot. So Phil was then used to floss his mom's toes. His head was rubbed between each of them and each plump, fragrant digit was given ample time to grab and play with his head. And then, to his mom's utter delight, the maid pressed him softly face-down into his mother's plump, sexy sole, climbed up onto the table and stood on top of him.

"Oh my, are you sure he can take that?"

"No worry, I think he like it. Won't it be fun find out? Beside, I just help show rightful place. He stronger than he look, no worry. This feel good?"

"It feels wonderful!" She moaned happily, nearly laughing.

"You can walk on him all-day now, he never break. No worry, he strong kid. He enjoy helping mom. Make him happy."

Oh yes, Phil thought bitterly as his tiny body was crushed between two enormous female feet, one belonging to his own mother, there's nothing that makes me happier than to have my mom's foot rubbing into my mouth and groin.

The massage continued in that way for a half hour, the maid grabbing Phil with her foot and walked gently over Mrs Metzger, exerting relaxing pressure on her through her son's body. She spent ten minutes getting her thighs massaged, then her back and shoulders, for another ten minutes her little son's face was crushed between her giantess masseuse's feet and her own soft bum and then she felt a little body being popped into her butt-cleft and she was told her session was complete.

Mrs Metzger walked back resplendent and glowing in her new look - upon leaving she was presented with a beautiful violet kimono and special tatami sandals that she could walk upon Phil in on her way home - and by the time she had returned to the hotel room her son's tiny body had embedded itself in the bottom of her foot. But that wasn't the end of their fun that day, for Mrs Metzger had become enamoured with the culture of the big city and the following day they were to attend an anime convention back in Tokyo, and she had rented a slew of costumes from a nearby hobby store for herself and her son to try on.