- Text Size +

This wasn't fair. His mom was a track champion back in college. She was captain of the wrestling team. Her thighs ran marathons and broke bones. She didn't even let him get out to go to college. His head was only good for holding his brain. And getting squeezed, he thought grimly.

Phil used to love the question and answer round. All his favourite game-shows had them. He particularly liked the high-stakes lightning rounds and the end-of-the-show one-on-one battles between contestants. He used to be quite a clever boy - you could ask him anything about world history, georaphy, sociology or the arts and he'd have the answer for you. Mathematics and the sciences were a little harder for him. So really, this question should've been right up his street, but he was having a little trouble concentrating!

"So Phil, now that you're rightfully ensconced in your mother's powerful headscissors, I can explain this round to you both! As the leader in the scoring so far, your mother had the choice of whether to be the dominatrix or the submissive this round, and she obviously chose the role she is most suited to! So, for the rest of this round your mom will be sat on our Femdom Throne and will be asked much easier questions! You on the other hand will sit in front of her on the floor with her thick thighs wrapped around your head, with the knowledge that everybody in the audience will be cheering for her to scissor you out, at which point she will win the round! Of course, if you manage to last out the entire round we will merely tote up the scores." A disspointed boo rang out from the audience. Phil noticed his mother was wearing the same leather S&M suit she'd had on all day, and though he couldn't see it with his mother's legs coiled around his face he suspected he was chained to the ground by the same leather thong that had been his only clothing all day. She winked down and blew him a kiss. He tried to smile back but couldn't help remembering she'd chosen this challenge for him. "Well with the crowd's approval we'll get to your first question! Now Mrs Metzger, please feel free to squeeze Phil's head as hard as possible while I ask this question to Phil! Phil, what is your mother's - ooh! are you quite allright Phil, your face is all red and sweating! - what is your mother's favourite novel?"

He tried to respond, but his head was currently trapped between his mother's marble-slab like thighs in a hard headscissor, and he was finding it hard to articulate his answer. "Uh ... I ... nnng ....nnngggghhhh..." Phil's mother smiled as he failed to answer a question he'd normally easily know. He really seemed to be going through the wars down there! She pressed her fingers gently to her lips and smooched them loudly before bringing them down and pressing him into her son's own mouth. The crowd tittered appreciatively at her inventiveness as Phil was unable to answer until the buzzer sounded. "No, I'm afraid the answer was Lady Chatterly's Lover! Debra, over to you! What is Phil's favourite food?"

Mrs Metzger's regal face paused in thought. Favourite? Well..."By which I mean, what does he like to have most commonly?" Nami continued. Phil's answer-pad, on which he had written his answers to his mother's half of the questions, clattered to the floor as his hands began to shake. He reached for it blindly. It bothered him that the crew didn't seem to be checking it. "Oh my," his mother pondered, uncrossing and recrossing her legs, briefly airing out his head and covering it in sweat. She was quite enjoying the question and answer round. "I don't really want to say it out loud, but ..." She leaned in conspiratoriously "...my poo! He likes it best if I eat a lot of spicey food beforehand, it's harder for my stomach to digest and he gets a little extra spicey kick and roughage."

Nami waited a minute for the laughter to die down before waving the audience quiet with a grin. "Correct! Back to you Phil," and she leaned in close to the young man's trapped face, "during the reign of the Tang dynasty in the 7th and 8th Century AD, what was the name of the consort who usurped her sons and ruled all China as Empress Regnant?" Phil spluttered in exasperation, his spittle mixing with the sweat of the encircling legs. What? What does that even - oh God, his mom had laughed and started flexing - " ... nnnnn .... nnngghhh .... hhhhnnn ..." Nami gave Mrs Metzger a full minute to enjoy crushing her son's head - or rather, as she explained to him gave Phil a full minute to answer (yes that was it), before grinning happily down at him. "I'm sorry but the correct answer was Consort Wu, later Dowager Empress Wu Zetian! Debra, over the past five minutes that you've been squeezing his head in your mighty legs your son has failed to answer a single question correctly; good work! What do you think is contributing towards this?" Debra smiled, and simply flexed her large quads at her son's expense, briefly hiding his red face from sight. When he reappeared, he was blue in the face.

"Oh, very good!" Nami giggled. "Now back to your little boy! Phil, in Shakespeare's Coriolanus a budding Roman general on the cusp of greatness is brought low and embarassed by his own mother, who then goes on to become loved as a hero of Rome! What was her name?"

"...Vuh ...Vuh-!!"

"Oh I'm sorry Phil, would you be a dear and scratch mommy's itch there?" Mrs Metzger smirked. She'd nudged her son's face into the crook of her left knee and had pressed it against Phils nose and mouth, preventing him from answering! Her son moaned in frustration, which felt delightful on her soft skin. "Time's up Phil! Debra, any ideas?" She leaned down, pushing her son back into her leggy clamp. "Oh yes, it's my very favourite play. Her name is Volumnia, and we've got a statue of her and her son in my private office."

"You've really got a history of this sort of thing then! To continue that trend, who was Philip's first kiss? " The crowd oooh-ed. "He thinks it was this girl called Lashondra, but actually at the end of their first date he was very drunk and she brought him home. I had just gotten out of the shower to let him in and, well, I bent over to pick up my keys and I guess he thought my bum was his girlfriend." she giggled. Phil listened as best he could, though over fifty pounds of leg-meat was currently doing it's best to squash his head into a tiny cube. "He was a very passionate kisser, used his tongue and everything. That's actually what inspired me to sit on his face in the first place!" Phil's mouth was agape. No! His first kiss with Lashondra - his first kiss ever - had been with his own mom's asshole?! And she'd liked it!? "Well, there you are! Phil you little playboy, you got just what you wanted, didn't you? And now, before we ask him another question, Phil's mother will be allowed to headscissor him for an uninterrupted 90 seconds!" Phil panicked. "w- what ..." Debra smiled warmly down at the soft little sound coming from  between her big legs, from her son's head, made prisoner between her gargantuan, toned thighs. "Hold on tight, Phil! And don't worry, it's okay if you black out sweetie! I promise I won't let up until you wake right back up again! Maybe not even then!!" Debra smiled, put her pad down, leant back, locked her legs out straight, and squeezed. The last thing Phil could clearly remember was his mom putting his hands on her thighs so he could feel them squeeze him, and then his head became the centre of a cyclone of crushing pressure. Madame Harukawa had whipped the crowd into a frenzy and they were cheering his mother on as a large electronic timer counted down the minute and a half until he'd be released from her crush. His view of the crowd and Madame Harukawa in front of them faded as the thighs around his cheeks grew with his mom' flexings, greedily covering his mouth, then his nose, then finally taking his sight from him. He saw his mom clench her teeth and felt her legs vibrate just before she closed his eyes; she was putting so much into squashing him ...

A buzzer sounded to indicate they were now halfway through the round, and Debra relented, her little son's moans filling the audience's ears as the blood rushed back into his bruised face. Nami pulled a small vial from somewhere beyond Phil's field of vision (actually, everything was now beyond his field of vision) and motioned to Mrs Metzger. "You may now shrink your son down and replace him with his entire body between your thighs!" The crowd whooped and cheered at this impossibly unfair turn of events. Phil's mom unwrapped her legs just enough to allow Nami access to her son's mouth as she dropped a fast-acting dose of the serum in, and then promptly sat on his face and farted as loud as she could. Even she blushed a little at the resulting bottom-burp, but the crowd loved it. She stayed seated for a few minutes as cameras flashed among the audience - the crowd enjoyed her constant domination of her son but this was the "money-shot" they were looking for, so she gave it to them! The mixture complete they then replaced Phil - who was not happy about having to go back into his mother's hungry headscissors - and waited. Nami began giggling with delight, stoking the crowd up as Phil's little body began disappearing before them. Mrs Metzger sighed happily, crossing her thick, 40 inch thighs as if her son was not encased between them. The only thing she enjoyed more than headscissoring Phil was squeezing his entire teeny form under her big body. Nothing pleased her more. Nami lit on this immediatly.

"Oh dear! Mrs Metzger's mammoth legs have spread around her son's head, obfuscating his ear's and mouth! Oh well, we must continue with the questioning regardless, it's Phil's own loss! Now Phil," Nami said, turning and facing the thickest part of Mrs Metzger's clenched thighs where she assumed the woman was grinding her son into paste, "what was the name of the tribe from which the ancient Celtic warrior-queen Boudicca originated in 1st century Britain?"

" ... "

Phil could barely breathe. His mom's flesh was everywhere, her pressure was everywhere, and her heat and sweat were suffocating him. He couldn't move, ground between the two plains of her quads, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. No-one knew this, trapped as he was between two gargantuan legs, hidden away from the world. Or rather they did know, his mother smiled, and they enjoyed it. Nami grinned wolfishly. "I'm sorry Phil, your time's up! The correct answer was the Iceni tribe. For this round two of our lovely assistants will aid Mrs Metzger by pushing her thighs together on her shrunken son's body!" At that two beautiful young ladies dressed in sparkling evening gowns waltzed down to the Femdom Throne, one on each side. Immediately they began pressing Debra's thighs together directly around Phil's shrunken body. Debra clapped in delight, while an muffled squeak emanated from between her quads. Debra was vibrating her legs now, decimating her son's body in her jiggling leggy clamp. "Debra, where is Phil's favourite place in the world?"

The regal matriarch smiled proudly. "Why, at home!" There was a pause from the crowd. "... in my butt of course!" She finished, to rapturous applause. Phil had had enough of his mom's torments. He began to struggle with all his might, and the slippiness of his captor's legs aided his ascent to the top of the maternal thigh-prison. Just as he was about to break free, Debra stuck out her tongue and pulled off her top, freeing her mammoth, bouncing boobies. Phil stopped, gasped, choked and got immediately squashed by his mom's angry thighs, coming back for revenge.Debra gleefully bounced her legs around her son's overmatched body, clapping his cheeks with her immense thighs. No response.

"I'm sorry Nami dear, but I think he's passed out."

"There you have it then! The victor in this round of Mother versus Son is ... the mother! Debra Metzger! Now, for the next round ..." Nami ushered Mrs Metzger off to the side and personally sat on Phil's exhausted little body, her plump Japanese bottom ensuring he hear no part of what was to come.
"... the wrestling round! Debra, as the winner of the last round you get a head start. Now we'll just tie him down in the corner of the ring here, and if you'd be so good as to climb the top rope ..."

And so it went on throughout the day. Mrs Metzger out-wrestled her son rather predictably, utilizing her huge hips and thighs to great effect. Phil won the Request round:

"Mom puh-please step on my groin!

""Mom, please sit on top of me!"

"Mom - mom please ch-chew me up!" "Why of course sweetie! Anything for you!"

Of course by the time the gameshow ended, he was that far behind it barely mattered. And so at the end of it all 3, Phil, his mom and Madame Harukawa sat down for the wrap up. Phil was utterly spent; his groin crushed by his mom's heel, his face bearing the gigantic red marks from her thighs, his body covered in her teeth marks and still smelling like her butthole. Debra smiled down at her minute son and took him into her hand. Smiling at him warmly, she moved him around to her backside and pressed him between her buttcheeks.

"Ahh, and there we go, snug and warm, back where you belong." Her cheeks slapped together with a soft clap, and her son was back home. "Does he ever leave there?" Nami asked nonchalantly.

"He actually has a great little job!" Debra returned. "He works under me! Whenever I go in every day I take Philip with me and chain him up to these two little wrist-irons clamped on to the back of my desk. Whenever I'm not out and about or sitting in the conference room you can usually find me with my big, round ass planted squarely on my son's face, right in my office!"

"And is he in a very useful position to you there?"

"Oh yes! He helps me relax and keeps me nice and clean, not to mention entertained! His tongue feels wonderful in my asshole but sometimes he'll get scared of being suffocated and start struggling and then it's a wonderful, whimsical game of trying to stay seated on his face until I can smother the fight out of him! Of course he's never won yet. He's such a good boy that way! I call him Mommy's Little Helper!"
"And what does he do for lunch?" Nami grinned.
"Well let me say this - it's always a warm meal!"
"And Philip - how do you feel about this?"
"Please, mom ... you're so heavy ..." Came the little sound from between her cheeks.
"He doesn't seem to enjoy being sat on as much as you you enjoy sitting on him."
"And if he were the one sitting on my face then that would present a problem." She smiled. "But of course it is the other way around, and what is more thrilling than breaking in a face under your own, big bottom?'

"And what do you think Phil? We know you love providing your mother with pleasure, but do you ever wish you could just take a break? Just get away from it all?"

There came a tremulous little sound from the mic still attached to Phil deep inside his own mom's crack. "W-well, my world has been her two butt-cheeks for a long time now ..."

"Well I've got good news for you! We're sending you and your mom on a three-week, all-expenses paid vacation to beautiful Japan! You'll shop in Shibuya, climb Mount Fuji, and film a special commercial at our studios in downtown Tokyo! How does that make you feel?"
"Oh Nami that's just wonderful! I've - I've never had the time for a holiday before! Running a successful company is - anyone will tell you it's a lifestyle, not a job, and it is. And I couldn't let Phil go anywhere on his own. Besides, I work my best when my little boy's in my butt so - so no, it's been years for us. What do you think about that sweetie? We're going on vacation!"


"I think I've got a headache." The ladies tittered as Phil slipped into unconsciousness.