- Text Size +

The front door clicked as it shut.

"Hi sweetie! I'm home!"

She came home, and her son wordlessly rushed over on his hands and knees to sniff at her large skirt clad bum. Frustrated after a long day at the office, she simply hitched up the back of her skirt and waited the second it took for her son to stuff his face between her generous buttocks and press his hands against her expansive hips. His reward for stuffing his face between his mother's buttocks and loudly kissing her asshole was the mighty release of tension as her body finally relaxed and released a fart right in his face. "Ahhhh! That was a good one! I'd been holding that in all day!" She sighed, visibly relaxed. "What was that, 5 seconds? 6 Seconds?"

He popped his face out of her crack. "Four and a half seconds." Shhhllp. In it went again.

"Is that all? I'll have to try again later." She mumbled. She sat back onto his face, smothering it in her maternal buttflesh. He felt his neck bend uncomfortably as his little spine tried to support his mother's massive weight. "Did you have a nice day sweetie?" The only response he was able to give was the loud sound of smooching as he continued kissing her big butt, but in truth Phil loved his days on his own. They were rare, and often filled with tasks his mom set him, but being able to spend a day without his mom's enormous weight crushing him was a rare treat. Steadying himself, his fingers reached out blindly for his mom's feet. Seeing his plight, she rested them in his hands as she pulled out her hairband. In a few seconds her black pumps were on the floor and her warm, smelly feet were getting massaged by her boy's tiny hands. At normal size her feet were heavy and smelly, but soft and always warm, and he gave them the best footrub he could manage. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it.

"Mmmm, your so good at that sweetie. How is it your always so adept at foot massages even when you can't see what your doing?"

He tapped her hip, and she leaned forward to allow him to talk."Puhah!" he gasped. "Well, when you spend the amount of time around your feet that I do ..."

"Huhuhu! I guess that's true!" She laughed, wiggling back down on his face again. "Maybe we should get you to see to some of the women back in the office!"

She was teasing, Phil knew of course, but he still sighed a little. She simply laughed as her huge jello ass continued to wobble around his face.

"Allright Phil, let's go into the living room." She said getting to her feet. When she pulled her buns off of Phil's face his tongue was still outstretched and a silver thread of saliva connected it to some distant place between her cheeks. "Yeth mom."

 She strode in, him shuffling along on his knees behind her. Plopping down on the couch, she flicked on the big screen on the wall.

"Oh sweetie, I bought some Chinese tonight but it's out in the hall. Will you bring it in?"

Phil's face lit up. "You mean I get to have some tonight too?"

"Yep!" She smiled.

"All right!"

And indeed, for once Phil got a proper meal that hadn't passed through his mom's bowels a few hours before-hand, and they spent a good half-hour sitting together on the sofa watching bad comedies. When Debra had finished she did take off her nylons and press her feet into Phil's food and tell him to continue eating, but he was so happy to be eating regular food that he even sucked the rice off her toes and licked the sweet-and-sour sauce off the soles of her feet. They laughed at how ticklish she was.

"I'll leave all this out in the garbage, and I want you to lie down on the sofa, okay?"

Phil pushed himself off the armrest and slid to rest in the middle of the comfy leather couch.

"No, no, move your face closer to one end." His mom chided when she came back in. He did so. She spent the next few minutes teasing him about where she would sit, wiggling her butt in front of his face, brushing it gently over his chest, before finally leaping into the air and coming down with a fleshy thump on his groin. The sofa groaned as she leaned back and planted her big, meaty feet squarely on her son's face. He helped hold them to his face as they both spent a minute getting comfy, finding a sweet spot to lie in or be lied upon, and then switched over the tube.

"How is it in there sweetie? Smell good?"

"You know I like the smell of your feet mom, you don't have to keep bringing it up."

"It feels like you want to bring something else up!" She giggled, clenching her buns around his budding member and squashing it. "Why is it I can never get that reaction when you smell my bum?"

"You do, just for different reasons." He muttered, and began massaging her feet where they lay.

"Oh? And what would those be?" She said, stroking her darling son's head, rubbing her smelly feet in his face. She grinned as she elicited a groan from him.

"It's just," he said, eyes closed, "being under your ass, having my face wedged up it all the way, it's the most powerless feeling I've ever felt. Having you, my own mom, sit on my face every day of my life, learning to live inside it, it's the most submissive thing a son could possibly do.  The feeling of just being completely at your mercy, of worshipping you always, it's ... I think I've grown kind of addicted to it."

The lights dimmed, casting Debra's grin in a wolfish, demonic light. "Go on. Tell me a bit more."

"Living in your butt, I've had to adjust to it. I've had to learn where the softest bit is so I can sleep, I've had to learn where your poo tends to lie so I can eat or where your sweat pools in your crack so I can drink it, I'm constantly trying to teach myself to like your farts but-but I can't seem to get the hang of that one."

"How do you feel when my butt sits on your face, when my big heavy cheeks cover you in flesh?" She breathed.

"It's like a mix between getting hugged and smothered. It's soft and warm, but smelly and so, so overwhelming. I know I'll never get out of there, and knowing that it's you, and that it's your bum on my face it just feels so ... low. And so finite. Like I was always made for being up your ass, whether it was my face or my whole body. Like my life before now or what I could've been has no meaning, just the part where I'm between your cheeks. I ... does that make sense?"

She grinned, gently massaging his balls with her heavy buttocks. "It makes perfect sense, dear."

His face was clamped in her large, heavy feet. He was being massaged face-first by her stinky soles, the pungent smell of his mom's feet concentrated on his face, intoxicating him. She scrunched her toes over his nose, gently pushing it between her big and middle toe so he got the most of her foot-stink, and then gently pressed her other foot against his moaning lips and slipped it into his mouth. He was flooded with her foot-stink, but her plump foot was so pudgy only the three biggest, smelliest toes could fit in his mouth, but she felt his member grow deep within her cheeks as he worshipped her toes with his tongue anyway. Her lowly foot-smell was everywhere, overpowering him. His lust was everywhere, and he surrendered to it. He grabbed her foot just above her golden ankle-bracelet, always so well-kept, and tried to force more of her foot into his mouth. She laughed, and danced with her toes on his tongue.

"If only your school-friends could see you now," she taunted a few minutes later as he breathed heavily, his spent member slowly retreating in her rump as drool overflowed from his limp mouth, her swishing her foot around in it, "utterly in love with your mom's ass and feet, my complete slave for the rest of our lives." She leaned over, and kissed his forehead tenderly. "Your mommy's little sub, and mommy's your big dominatrix. That's how it'll be sweetie, forever and ever." She smiled, and went to get washed up. She took off her blouse, her waistcoat, her skirt, bra and underwear. She pulled a bottle of wine from the rack and headed back. Her large, plump figure was illuminated at the doorway to the living by the soft light from the kitchen. She grinned as she saw her son stiffen, nervous. "Facesitting or headscissors?" She asked him kindly. "Facesitting, oh sit on my face please," he replied in a bit of a panic, "your thighs are so big now mom, you've gotten so good at squashing my head between them."

"Glad you appreciate it." She joked, sauntering over to the couch and pushing his head down off the armrest, down into the middle of the last cushion. Her ass embraced his face and descended with it into the soft leather cushions.

"I always love that part the best. When I sit on your face anew every time, just as your face presses between my big buttcheeks it's like a wonderful little stamp on your face saying "Property of Mom's Ass"." She leant one large arm over the armrest and lowered the volume on the tv. "Like another little solidifier in our relationship. Do you know why I like sitting on your face? Because the more I do it, the more your face belongs to my ass. Eventually they'll fit perfectly together, your face wedged deep up between my cheeks, and you'll never be able to take it out. I don't know if it'll be your nose pressed up against my asshole or your lips, but it is going to happen. I guess that's just part of the joy of discovery." She smiled. "I wonder if I could find a priest to marry your face to my ass. Imagine that! A son marrying his mother's bottom! Such a display of abject submission towards your mother, such complete ownership of you, oh it makes me warm and fuzzy just thinking about it."

"Give my thighs a rub sweetie, in case they get bored and accidentally decide to squeeze your chest while your face is busy." She joked, but he hurriedly complied anyway, wrapping each arm as far as he could around a corresponding leg and massaging it as tightly as possible. He couldn't even reach halfway around her thighs now. She took her leg-muscles seriously. "My feet and my thighs," she said, looking down at her broad hips under which she knew her son struggled, "I want you thinking of as welcoming arms and hands. If my ass is to be the beatiful, comely face of your wife then my mighty thighs will be her strong arms and my smelly feet her dainty hands. You will hug me as I squash your head or neck in my quads, returning your wife's loving embrace. Her feet will cup and massage your face when weary, and you will kiss them often. When we walk you will do it hand-in-foot, linking your little fingers with my toes, because for you hands are just something that press you into my bottom. But my feet," she smiled to herself, "my feet are all yours." He pushed his palms against her large soles, and as she felt his fingers link with her toes she watched his little member rise. She grinned knowing he was getting into this. Debra turned on the pay-per-view service, ordered a gushy chick-flick, reached for a glass of wine and sat back to enjoy herself. 

Three hours later, and Mrs Metzger was still sitting on her son's face. Ah, the gentle peace and quiet of a night spent at home. But she'd decided it was time for bed. She'd felt Phil's tongue tiring out anyway, figuring it must be going numb from licking her crack on and off for three hours. She could just about feel his little nose snuffling up against her smelly sphincter. She hadn't given him a break after all, her little evening bonding sessions with her son were just too valuable to interrupt. Bracing her arms on the sofa, she placed one foot on Phil's member, put all her mighty weight on it, grinding it exquisitely under her, and then pivoted on her heel and pulled a little decanter from somewhere. She hopped on his cock three times, not to get his attention, but just for the reaction his cute face made.

"Allright now sweetie, here comes your elixir." She dropped a small amount of the concoction into her son's mouth. "And now open wide. Say aahhh!"  She hopped off the sofa and he as ever sat up straight and faced her, his face coming level with her large behind.

"Ahhhhh!"

She spread her cheeks in front of his face.

*BBBBRRRRRTTTTTT*

And then Phil was doubled over coughing from the stench and power of the fart. It's acid taste reached right into the back of his throat and the force of the wind going down his gullet had almost made him gag.

"Good work sweetie, good work!" She said, patting the back of his head affectionately. She pushed Phil's nose between her butt-cheeks, clenched them tightly (causing him to snort comically) and dragged her son by his nose up to her bedroom. Debra waltzed over to her large queen-size bed and patted a spot right beside her. He knew already that she didn't mean for him to sit there. Of course not. He shuffled over on his knees and put his head down on the bed, face-up, so close to his mom's naked ass he could feel the heat radiating off it. She rose, leaving two heavy looking craters behind her, and stepped over him. He glanced over - his mom's cheeks had gotten bigger, both were now at least twice as big as his head. As she descended his hands rose and helped spread her enormous cheeks as they lowered onto him. She smiled over her shoulder at him one last time, checking she was "on target" before she suddenly dropped, and found his nose poking happily into her anus. She rose momentarily to allow her buns to settle around his face, entombing him in her rear-end, before sitting once again. He wrapped his arms around her massive hips, pressing that heavy weight down into his face. This was his final indignity, to embrace her rump like a lover, securing it tightly onto his face even as he smothered in it. Hopefully that wouldn't happen as she would provide a steady flow of ... gas to his nose, but she insisted it was good training for him smothering in her butt. Subconsciously the act should encourage his mind to accept suffocation under her rump, and of course there was the lovely physical aspect of him hugging her arse to his face as it slowly robbed him of breath.As she finally finished with her hair and had just finished the last clasp on her large bra Debra felt her little boy groan and buck uncomfortably."There, there." She patted his arms soothingly, releasing a wet fart into his face. She saw his member rising to the occasion, and clasped the head of it between a big and middle toe as she began stroking it with her other soft, worn sole, so used to squashing him underneath it. She laughed as he moaned deeply and his chest undulated up and down, and focused more weight onto her hips as she maintained her feather-light grip on his cock. She could see it grow larger and larger and -"Oops! Not tonight sweetie! We've got a special appointment with the TV station tomorrow that you'll need all your energy for!" She said, and squashed his cock with her feet. She suddenly noticed that it was a lot smaller than it had been (not that it could ever fit her, she giggled smugly) and moved him back onto the bed, sitting on his face and cradling it in there with her feet as they waited for him to finish shrinking. Every few minutes she'd push the back of his head deeper up her bum, until finally his tiny body slipped in there of it's own accord. It was a cold night and she didn't want him to accidentally fall out of her crack, so Mrs Metzger reached her well-manicured hand back between her fleshy bottom-cheeks and popped her son's head into her asshole and let her anus close tightly around his neck. As it sealed him in she settled down with the methane filling his lungs and let warm sleep take her.

Chapter End Notes:

God I'm almost more into the face-sitting and ass-worship thing than the giantess thing, but expect that to return next chapter.