- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's been so long. I'm going to try to write at least once per week.
As the gigantic head of the cock approached, Conner could smell sex and stale urine. Protected by the fold in the teat, he wouldn't be protected for long. Catherine's giant fingers pressed the rolls of the above and below him to the top and lower edges of the phallus. A matter of milliseconds later, her fingers disappeared from view with the roll of tightly rolled latex. A vibration was felt from Kyle's position as Catherine's fingers were unrolling the ribbed and dotted parts of latex, shaking the phallus. Seconds later her gigantic hand, the size of several skyscrapers flew by. Kyle slipped and the teat caught him. He refused to look at the pink, one-eyed monster that would probably spell his doom and instead looked away.

Catherine was on her knees, her face looked directly at him. Kyle saw her eyes go cross eyed as she gazed in his direction. He got up and started jumping up and down in the slippery tip, sliding around everywhere. But to his best efforts she apparently hadn't seen him. Her eyes glanced skyward, far above him. Her mouth which was closed, and in a neutral position, went into a wide grin. She began to lean in and he watched as her mouth opened to be a large circular cave. She was really going to...

Her mouth engulfed the sky in every direction. Catherine's white teeth looked like buildings organized in a perfectly shaped curved street. Her tongue was too big to take in, it's muscular movements retracting it and hiding it against the floor of her oral cavity. Things grew darker and Kyle's position approached her tonsil. Light was cutoff except from what filtered in around the edges of the monolith cock which he was next to. And in a split second, everything went dark. Last Kyle had seen, he was about to hit her tonsil. Something banged into him, like a gymnast hitting a mat after falling from a trampoline; it was soft, yet firm, and knocked him back onto his ass in the slippery surface of the latex prison.

Something began moving, the floor was moving. Under him, the teat of the condom must have been touching the tongue of his captress. Her tongue was moving and causing vibrations. Seconds later, everything jolted and a his ears popped. A loud successions of gulps were heard which filled Kyle's world. Light flooded the cave as it began to pull away. She was done sucking him. Filled with fear of what would come next, quickly became a reality.

Seconds after Catherine's giant face pulled away, Kyle watched from the tip of dick as she got on her hands and knees, making a 180 degree turn. Her womanhood jetted to the sky, motioning in his direction. A sudden jolt was felt and Kyle fell to his knees. Everything approached Catherine's vulva. Her cleanly shaved slit had an almost glow to it from the white clumpy liquids which we're running out a very tiny cave, just below her budding asshole. Her  womanhood tilted even closer as Kyle watched her hands come into view. She had her chest on the floor and her hands on each side of her ass; She pulled her mountainous asscheeks apart.

Her labial slit divided like the parting of a sea. Only several football fields in front of Kyle, did her hole open to reveal a velvety, moist, pink surface which faded to black as it ran into her depths. She was beautiful even in this moment of sheer terror. But moments later,  Kyle found himself pressed against the tip of the gargantuan cock as he was trapped  being guided towards the reproductive nethers of his high school crush. She seemed so horny, so primal, and even aggressive in her submissive position. Her hips gyrated in a series of tiny anticipatory thrusts towards him.

It was only a matter of seconds before Kyle saw Catherine's vagina gently stretch and part to accommodate himself and Conner's dick. Hiss ears popped and he was pressed against the pink, moist cockhead as it penetrated deep into the love of his life. An abrupt stop came as something pressed the latex wall into Kyle. Conner's warm, yet soft cockhead gave just enough to not crush him, but it was like getting squished between two mattresses. Next came the withdraw, Kyle's ears popped and the condom was sucked on by the negative pressure Catherine's orifice and the retreating piston of the giant phallus made. A little light made it's way in but not for long, Conner thrust back into Catherine at full speed. Kyle felt like he was on a freight train before only to find himself squashed as the surface of the condom hit him. Conner's member twitched as he was shoved face first into latex, pressing against what must be Catherine's cervix. A moan reverberated throughout his hell.

The surface pressing against the latex moved and caused air to shift. Kyle fell into the pocket of stale air as it shifted to his location. He landed flat on latex. In the dark he felt around quickly, but only found the latex wall and a giant chasm which wreaked of stale urine. Then another twitch rocked through his world. Conner felt warm fluid wash over his lower body, the smell of urine became stronger. But without time to think, the suction happened again as Conner started to withdraw. Light appeared and he saw Catherine's womanhood retreating. The world for poor Kyle had begun to reorient itself. In a matter of seconds, he was lying on his back, against the cockhead of the guy he hated most, and looking into the sky of the most intimate place of the girl he loved. She had already begun her decent.

Kyle watched as the shadow fell over him, he watched her labial lips split to reveal her heated cavern. It quickly engulfed him and the train pressed against his back. He was squashed between the now harder cockhead and the wall of latex as the phallus reached it's furthest depth. Everything tightened and the space Kyle was confined to became a vacuum. Then the suction stopped and everything switched back to the swooshing motion of penetration.  Bam, squished again. Suction, swoosh, squished...  suction, swoosh, squished... the tempo began to increase. After only several minutes of agonizing sex with these giants, Kyle felt Connor's surface twitch sharply.

A grunt was heard that echoed through the surface Kyle lay on. The swoosh and squish came next. Trapped with little to no air between himself, cockhead, and latex, he knew what was coming. Thump, thump, thump, is what Kyle heard in rapid succession. It was joined by a low grinding and vibrating noise that traveled throughout the cavern. A wave of warm fluid engulfed Kyle, quickly becoming a sea. The taste flooded his senses as he was swept off the cockhead and into the reservoir of the giant condom. But something happen next that changed his mindset. The sea's pressure increased and Kyle's ears began to hurt. A sudden release and river-like movement brought Kyle onto a slippery hot surface. He blew out and coughed up what seemed like gallons of cum. The buzzing was still present only 10 seconds later when everything began to shake. Kyle fell back onto the surface and was emerged in cum again. The texture was that of diluted yogurt, he slid into hard clumps now and again before the quaking stopped.

The buzzing stopped and pressure released suddenly and there was a satisfying moan of what must be Catherine. Kyle fought to find the ground. Once he did, he braced himself on his hands and knees. He was able to get his head above the surface of the cum and took a deep breath. Pressure began to go negative, and a ring of light began to appear. He looked towards the light and realized the lake was retreating towards it. The ring changed into a circle of blinding light. Kyle had watched Conner's penis withdraw without him. The condom had ruptured! Kyle was trapped in Catherine and looking towards her vaginal opening. He looked the other way and saw the giant circular cervix head just a few feet away. He was small enough to actually barely squeeze through if he wanted. Her cervix was covered in white clumpy goo and greenish mucous. He felt his world shift and the flat surface he was on began to tilt steeply towards the opening which was closing at an alarming rate.

A flowery circular object, smaller in width than Conner's cock, appeared at the entrance to Catherine's opening which Kyle had begun slipping towards. It shot in his direction and opened to produce a white cotton surface. He found himself on the top of tampon and his course now had him flying towards the mucous-covered surface of Catherine's cervix. Light faded as the cave closed, engulfing the Tampax tampon and Kyle. He lay on his back, against the moist cotton which had already begun to absorb the secreations of Catherine and Conner's indescretion.

"Good job Conner, way to bust the condom. Good thing I'm supposed to start my period today," came the muffled voice of Catherine. "Hopefully this tampon gets most of your spunk before my affair tonight with the girls. But honey, that was the best fuck we've had in months."

Motions reverberated throughout the cavern as Catherine must have been getting dressed.

"I'm going to sneak out before your parents find me, I'll maybe see you later tonight babe," Conner said.

"I doubt it, I'm going to a frat party with the sorority that's taking me in next year. It promises to be an interesting night, I probably won't be home till late," Catherine replied.