- Text Size +
Catherine had hoped that Kyle made it out while she distracted Connor with her sexual prowess. Her loins hurt from the mere though of stripping Kyle down to nothing and pouncing on him like a lioness does her mate. But she wouldn't get to do it now, she had inadvertently gotten Connor all worked up. She pressed herself into him and kissed him deeply, grabbing his rock solid shaft through his jeans. Damn, he was worked up she thought. The simple feel of his cock excited her. She would fuck the living daylights out of Connor and imagine it was Kyle, but she'd have to hurry. Catherine thought of her parents and looked at the clock on her bedside table, it was already 5:30.

"Connor, if you want me, we're going to have to do what we did last week," she said with a mocking tease in her voice.

She watched as he smiled back at her and grinned. She went to grab the vase that sat upon her bedside table, behind the clock and lamp. Peering inside she saw her stash of condoms, KY Jelly, spare tampon, and favorite dildo. None of these would be harmed if filled it with water in the bathroom. She was grateful Connor had brought her a bouquet of flowers today as a cover. She motioned to her bathroom and watched Conner start to undress as he walked through the doorway. Holding the large vase with two hands she followed Conner in.

She placed the vase next to the sink. She closed and locked the bathroom door as Connor got undressed and started to fill the whirlpool. She went back to the vase and grabbed a condom, unknowingly the one Kyle was in, and brought it to her mouth biting the edge to hold it. She began to undress, pulling her top over her head, throwing it to the ground.

Inside the condom, Kyle was shaken. He had seen Catherine's large face appear and the world began to shake. A few seconds later, her gigantic hand had reached in and grabbed his prison. Everything shifted as his prison was lifted and his point of view changed as everything approached her face. She was a gigantic and as her face approached, her mouth opened to reveal a humongous cave that could have swallowed his school whole. Catherine had looked right down at him right before picking up the condom package, or at least in his direction, and not even noticed his predicament. Doing mental math, he figured he'd be almost a single millimeter high. To Catherine, he was nothing. How could things get any worse? Oh right... he was in the tip of a condom.

The cave pulled back, revealing large white pearl rocks which were her teeth. They bit down on the edge of the condom package. Kyle had fallen against the inside, clear back of the wrapper. His view was now down her body. He became aroused as he watched her hands travel down her sides through the plastic window he was laying against and watched as she grabbed her shirt bottom. It quickly flew towards him, knocking him briefly, and when everything settled, his view of her naked breast was amazing. They literally were mountains of flesh hanging in the distance from her gorgeous skin. Her bra came off next, revealing her nipples, tiny mountains of their own. His world moved as her hands lowered her jeans and flung them off with her panties towards a wall out of view.

Her gigantic hands flipped the condom over and a tearing sound rippled his world as Kyle watch the tough tin material tear. Her fingers grabbed the rim of the latex material and with a sudden jolt, Kyle's prison was opened. As she pulled the condom from the wrapper, it rotated, catching Kyle. The teat of the condom fell with the weight of Kyle with the air that rushed by. Caught in the slippery teat, now traveling to it's final resting position, Kyle looked to the rim for escape but found that it was now more than three times it's original distance away. Unless Catherine flipped his prison, he'd be trapped between it and the phallic tower which they were moving towards. At this height though he was nearly a mile off the ground.

The protruding, erect penis of his foe approached. Connor was standing upright, full body exposed and was definitely ready for sex. The creep was even beating himself off while looking at his naked girlfriend. Kyle watched as the giant's hand, beat off something far bigger than the size of the Washington Monument. It was wrapped around the tower, moving towards his position and back. As his prison approached the phallic tower, he saw it twitch, which was more like a momentary earthquake. Moments later the entire latex surface tipped, luckily for Kyle, the teat tipped, creating a fold and pit. He wasn't sure he could call it lucky as the dark pink surface of his doom approached.