- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Elizabeth's world gets better...
A month later...

Home alone, Elizabeth Martinez stared into the blank TV, minutes after she turned it off. Sitting at the couch, a towel was draped over her shoulders from the shower she had. Leaning forward Elizabeth was lost in her own mind with the conundrum that found itself in her hands. No, literally something straight from science fiction ended up in her possession. It wasn't an alien gun nor blue prints to ruling the world but something that was unfathomably incredible. A clear plastic bin sat in front of her on the living room glass table. Inside were miniature figurines but with a closer look anyone would swear they looked real. They were real, twelve little unconscious girls trapped within a plastic bin. Along with the bin was a green envelop, written on the back of it said "Open for two.' For now she left it on the table and focused on the bin of girls which barely gave them enough space. In that bin, three girls she hated with every fiber of her being. One of them she hated since the second she laid eyes on her.

Feelings of hatred, confusion, and a sense of unique euphoria and disbelief churned within Elizabeth. She wasn't sure what she could do with them. Bending forward she peered hard into the container, making a guess that all of them were about an inch tall. Slowly, she reached over with shaking hands. Biting her lip, she grasped the plastic bin lightly. Her nails, long and dark red easily popped the plastic top off. With the last barrier keeping them from her gone, Elizabeth gasped noticing she hadn't taken in a breath of air for a minute. Her heart was pounding as she looked over the miniature figures. So tiny, so small and delicate they were, curled up and naked, stripped of all clothing.

Elizabeth's palms settled on the table, the tip of her fingers resting on the bin's edges. Hazel eyes scanned over them, widening with each little and tiny movement they made. She nearly gasped when one of them rolled over trying to get comfortable. Scooting forward, the couch groaned under her ass and the towel fell from Elizabeth's awe-inspiring form. Her knees pressed against the glass table and slowly, she latched onto the bin and dragged it closer. Widening her legs Elizabeth blushed, mindful of the view they were going to get yet it felt exhilarating. Leaning forward so more, she peered directly down into the bin and observed them some more.

In spite of rage and hatred, she couldn't deny how adorable they looked. So content and in peace, they were going to get one hell of a surprise when they wake up. Batting her long lashes and smiling, her nostrils flared as her lungs expanded and retracted quickly. Her heart was pounding, just waiting for one of the little women to wake up. One finally did and it took Elizabeth a lot of control not to jump in surprise. No, she was silent and continued to watch the inch tall woman awake.

Alice was the newest member of the cheer leading squad. And once a member she was instantly a part of the crew under Melany's watch they were the ruling power in Little Oak High School. Being part of the crew, everyone had a skill and Alice's specialties was intimidation, under Abby's wings. A dirty blond, green eyes and a great figure, she was a beauty in her own right but paled to the transformed Elizabeth. Like everybody in the crew, they all had an outrageous jealousy of the girl. Now, Alice found herself in a dark but warm place. Moving her hand over, it touched another persons warm skin. Stretching out her leg, her foot touched more skin. Bewildered, Alice withdrew her body parts and touched herself, noticing the lack of clothing. Long eyelashes fluttered, eyelids blinked yet her vision was still blurry. Pressing her hands on the cool and strange surface below her, she lifted up looking around.

Fist she wondered where she was and what did she do last night. As her vision cleared, Alice eyes widened in shock, alerted by so many naked bodies lying close together. All of them curled up and asleep but familiar to her. Rubbing her eyes and sitting on her rear, she hugged her knees to her chest while looking around. They were familiar, they were all part of the crew. Counting the bodies, including her, it was twelve in all, twelve naked girls in a strange room. By then Alice was scared, more than scared she was trembling in fear. She remembered all the warnings and rules her mother made to protect her, yet she broke them all. Running rampant in her mind, she wished she listened. She remembered that threat about kidnappers, rapist, and horrible men that would take advantage of girls like her.

Losing grip, Alice shook like a leaf unsure what to do. She could have waken up the others but she feared moving from her spot. She was also very uncomfortable with so many naked girls around her. So instead she looked around the room, observing how strange and blurry it was. Like glass but nothing can be seen clearly outside of it. So she looked up...

She screamed. A sharp soul grabbing scream that could wake the dead. Surely, one by one the gaggle of girls awoke, some leaping to their feet on alert while others stirred slowly. All of them confused, blurry eyed, and unsure of where they were. In their confusion they turned to the frantic and frightened girl, wailing and pointing at the ceiling. All heads turned, eyes widened at the heart stopping sight.

A tremendous giantess, an unforgettable and beautiful face loomed over them. Large hazel eyes observed them from above with soft lips formed in a surprised O. It was Elizabeth's awe-inspiring face up in the sky. Glancing down her tanned neck to her air plane lane for shoulders attached to powerful, towering arms lowering to huge hands with trunk like fingers latched to the sides of the murky walls. From her shoulders to her chest, twin mountains bobbled above them, threatening to fall and crush them with pink and soft peaks. Soft and round, they were the largest pair of milk giving orbs anyone would ever see. Looking further down, once a fat stomach now a bricked wall for a tummy, imposing and amazing. By then looking over the rim of the bin they would see her parted pillars, muscular and thick. Her knees raised high above them and in between those massive thighs was her entrance, her uncovered sex, shaved,

Ignoring Alice's pathetic sobs, there was a stare off between the standing eleven and the giantess sitting over them. Twenty-two eyes scanned over as much tanned flesh as possible but Elizabeth's jaw dropping size couldn't be taken in completely. Finally, girls dropped like flies. Fainting left and right leaving just six. Then three out of those six panicked and freaked, screaming bloody murder and unbelief. Horror stricken they curled up on themselves trying to deny Elizabeth's existence. Three stayed standing, Melany, Abby, and London frozen and staring into Elizabeth's observant eyes.

Elizabeth watched their reactions while stifling her giggles from the absurdity of it all. Both hands gripped the plastic bin fearing it might disappear. She didn't want it to go away, her heart pounding, her breath short and she was excited. Tingling sensations crawled all over her naked skin. So many little eyes looking at her naked form. What was it like for them, to finally see her beauty at extreme lengths. If this was on a normal occasion, Elizabeth would never be naked in front of people. Despite reaching a certain perfection in all departments her memories of before still held her down. But now, here were her tiny enemies basking in her naked glory and it was amazing. Certainly a familiar warm feeling stirred at her groin.

Massive lips parted into a toothy smile, each pearly white tooth large enough to bite one of them in half. The thought sank the girls' hearts as they cowered. Melany suddenly found herself in lead with Abby and London shuffling their feet behind her. Looking at them both with a shock expression, she slowly turned back, craning her neck to look into the giantess's face.

"This...this has to be a dream." Melany squeaked.

"No...it's not." Elizabeth replied, soft words to her were booming to them. Shocking the little people further Elizabeth felt a tingle up her spine. She wasn't sure how but her ears picked up on their tiny voices with ease. Silence again and Elizabeth's eerie grin hung over them without end. Girls that fainted, woke up and fainted again while others continued to sob. A few simple stared in awe. After another minute Melany found her tongue again.

"Wha-what is this?" Melany gulped, wrapping her arms around her chest conscious of her nakedness. In fact she wriggled uncomfortable with so many naked bodies around her.

"I dunno, I'm just sitting here looking at little naked girls in a plastic bin." Elizabeth soft voice was deepened and loud to their ears. Driving fear into them more, speeding their hearts and making them shake like lightning struck close. Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and then her right hand lifted from the bin. Giving the girls a fright as they surged to the left, away from the massive hand. Leaning forward, she propped up her elbow on her knee and then rested her chin on her hand. The other hand lifted, the tip of her fingers grasping the rim. Her index tapping over them, shaking them about. Watching them stumble and scream from a few taps earned a laugh from her.

Melany stared at her reflexion in the deep red polished nails that gripped the the top of the wall. And then one of the massive trunk like fingers pounded against the wall. The force reverberated through the whole bin, shaking the girls from side to side. In such a small space too they tumbled over each other. Melany found her faced pressed into someone's shaved crouch, her gut kneed, then lastly landing roughly on her back with Abby dropping her face onto her breasts.

"Get off!" She screamed, pushing the taller girl off then climbing back up to her feet. She stood rigid and defiantly, neck craned back to glare into the amuse giantess's face. But she was so large, so imposing and each feature that made her so popular in school was horrifyingly immense. A prime example was her chest, her soft giant mountains hanging so close above them. If she didn't know it, she would have feared them dropping. In fact, she was sure they would any minute now. Her defiant stance weakened into in a matter of seconds as fear took over.

Elizabeth watched Melany for what felt like an eternity. She was certain the girl would mouth her off and scream in frustration. The little bitch stood there defiantly as if she mattered. Slowly Elizabeth's grin disappeared, awaiting for Melany to say a word. In her grasp, they were so many things she could do with them. Yet nothing came to mind instead her mind was still registering it all. But seeing Melany's tiny form brought back bitter memories of torment. No, not anymore Elizabeth thought. Her heart pounded faster and all the tingling sensations were focused within her groin. Her eyelids closed halfway, lips formed a frown and she casted a simple glare upon the tiny being that was as powerful as a bomb. The trembling little girl fell, eyes locked into Elizabeth's terrifying gaze.

On her knees with her hands over her head, Melany melted under that intense glare. Like she was some pest, something small and ugly. Like a bug, Elizabeth looked down at her like a bug! Gritting her teeth, rage boiled within her, shoving fear aside. She was captain of the cheer leading squad. She was the queen of Little Oak High School until that tremendous heifer robbed it from her. Surging with anger, she rose to her feet and pointed an accusing finger at the giantess then screamed. "Stop! Stop looking down at me you bitch! Fuck you! What did you do to us! Stop you fat bitch, stop it! This is a trick, you did something to us didn't you? What did-"

Before anyone knew it, Melany was plucked out of the Bin between the tips of Elizabeth's fingers. Sharp dark red nails threatened to maim her but she was left unharmed just uncomfortable from the pressure between thick flesh. The world was a blur with hundred miles per hour winds slapping her in the face. Her body felt sick once the trip stopped then the release and fall nearly turned her in. Dropped into the middle of Elizabeth's palm. Melany looked around as the giantess's fingers curled around her like a cage. Nails pointed at her, threatening to come down and turn her into a smear. On her hands and knees she turned and screamed into Elizabeth's angered face. Furrowed brows, lips pealed back to bare her clenched teeth. Nostrils flaring, inhaling and blowing a hot gust upon her. And her eyes, hazel and soft burned, glaring at her and threatening to light her on fire. Elizabeth fell on her side, holding up a hand as if it would protect her from the giantess's fury.

Yes, Elizabeth was furious. Just when she thought Melany was going to succumb to the situation without a problem. She proved to be a thorn in Elizabeth side yet again. Not even her pathetic, trembling form could save her from punishment. The thought of getting Melany back was a mind blowing one. Punishment, revenge, justice, all these words made her groin tingle and warm up even more. And the best part about it, she was the one who will do it. She had the power...the power to do whatever she want with this little girl in her hand. No...bug. Immediately, anger simmered, replaced by malice and evil intentions. So many things she could do but what was the perfect retribution?

Her stomach answered the question. A loud rumble accompanied by sharp pain of hunger. It was a Saturday morning, the family was gone and she skipped breakfast because of this. Eyes widened in realization before closing slightly, long eyelashes casting a dark shadow over her eyes. Her lips spread apart into a grin of pearly white teeth. Then her teeth opened and her tongue poked out, sweeping over her lips. Leaving a thin film of saliva on her lips, it withdrew inside before her mouth closed, smacking her large plush lips afterwards. All of it practically over the frightened girl and slowly Melany realized the dark truth.

"No, no you can't. You can't! No you can't you monster! Let me go, no!" She screamed, scrambling away she could barely get up. She was too slow for Elizabeth's tongue, the massive pink, oozing muscle poked out and hit the little girl square in the back, knocking her down.

"Mmmm." Elizabeth hummed, smacking her lips some more from the slight taste. Eager her tongue slipped out again.

"Oof!" Landing face first, her backside was wet and slick by saliva. Instinctively she rolled onto her back, catching a glimpse of parting lips. White glistening teeth and a dark wet carven. Gusts of stale warm air blasted her as the pink monster came for her again. She screamed, waving her hands in front of her in a desperate attempt to stop it. "Noooo!"

Elizabeth lapped the little girl up and off her palm. Giddy with excitement, she slowly pulled her tongue back in her salivating mouth. Once inside, her perfect teeth shut together caging Melany inside until her lips smacked together as well. Elizabeth leaned back, grasping the bin and depositing it on her knee. She rested her head into the cushions and moaned in pleasure. She couldn't believe it, inside her mouth was her fiendish tormentor and she tasted incredible. Saliva pooled in her mouth relentlessly as she toyed and played with the little woman in her mouth. Smacking her wets lips, opening and closing her jaws she was practically drooling at the corners of her lips. She flattened Melany against the roof of her mouth before smashing her against the inner cheeks. Elizabeth murmured, tossing Melany against the front of her teeth and dashing the tip of her tongue against certain parts, practically raping her. From there she tossed her around some more, dropping the naked inch tall girl underneath her tongue to swim in a pool of her saliva. Through it all she closed her eyes and moaned, her sex was wet and throbbing.

Inside, it was hell. Melany screamed her lungs out as the pink monster captured her and had her stuck to its gooey and squishy surface. Struggling for freedom she tried to crawl her way out but by the time she reached the tip she was inside. Her hair matted to her back and face, her naked formed shivered from each exhale and inhale of the massive living cave. The light from the outside world made it glisten horrifically, allowing her to see in great detail of Elizabeth's mouth. Looking back, she gasped at the sight of her dancing uvula at the back of her mouth and the dark decent into her throat. She couldn't imagine it, she couldn't fathom it. Being eaten by Elizabeth.

"NO!" She screamed when Elizabeth's giant incisors shut closed. Blocking out a lot of light except for the beams filtering through. And then her lips smacked together encasing her into a wet dark nightmare. No time to catch her breath, the monster rose, tossing her back onto the middle of it. Melany screamed, flailing as she landed in a gathering pool. She gasped, rolling around in disgust before she felt the ascent and was crushed into Elizabeth's roof. Melany couldn't scream with the gallons of saliva trying to get into her mouth. Some of it succeeded in entry when the monster rubbed across the roof with her face stuffed into the taste buds. Deafening moans rocked her ears and body and after an eternity the monster lowered. Melany had enough time to cough and hag, spitting out the foreign liquid before the ground shifted underneath her. Suddenly she was thrown to the side, slapped against a new surface with the monster pressing against her back. In circular motions she was rubbed against Elizabeth's right inner cheek as her moans and smacking lips tormented her. After that she was forced to brave it again. She screamed and flailed as she was tossed to the other side of the mouth. She kissed the inner wall of the giantess's left cheek and was given the same treatment.

Battered and bruised, Melany was flicked back onto the middle of the tongue. Light flooded inside from her open mouth. From each side of her saliva flowed out the exit and inspired again, Melany crawled towards salivation and was denied. Sobbing in defeat the monster was not done with her yet, bucking underneath her. She crashed against the closed front teeth. The landing nearly knocked her shoulder out of place when the tongue came at her again. Pressing her against the teeth and then...harassing her. Melany stood there unable to fight it off due to exhaustion and lack of will. She simply sobbed quietly as it had its way with her. Jabbing against her groin and forcefully splitting her legs apart, making her ride it. It then dropped her back before pressing against her tits and face, nearly suffocating her. Elizabeth's moans were louder and fiercer, battering Melany's ears as the monstrous roars resounded all around her. Defeated, Melany allowed it to knocked her around some more before turning over and letting her her fall into the pool. She was forced to struggle in the gooey slop with the monster hovering over her, mocking her while the roars continued.

While Melany was swimming at the bottom of her mouth, Elizabeth was focused elsewhere. With one hand holding the bin, the other was rubbing her clit. This whole absurd event got her horny and she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because she was naked, maybe it was the power she held over these tiny girls. Maybe it was the chance for revenge or maybe it was because her archenemy was in her mouth. It would be easy, a simple and natural gulp. Swallowing her saliva along with Melany to be doomed in her stomach. And from there nature will take over. Oh the thought of it made Elizabeth giddy and even hornier. She was so close to eating the most evil person in the world. She had the power to literally swallow her whole and digest her. Make her a meal, a nutritious tiny snack that wouldn't do jack shit than act as an appetizer for her hungry stomach.

And the end result of these thoughts, she was moaning and panting. Fingering herself, diving her fingers as deep as they could go. While her right was occupied, the left clenched the bin with a tight grip. Leaving them on her knee and giving them a good view of it all. The fact that little eyes were watching her beautiful form, her fingers deftly working for a release made her hot. Her tits grew and hardened, as her breasts bounced from her heaving chest. As she worked, she balanced her rapid breathing with the saliva and little morsel in her mouth. Practically screaming, she drooled on herself as she went into the final moments. Blood racing, skin hot, cheeks flush and a buzzing behind her ears. Her body shook, falling back into the couch as she climaxed. Legs straightening as her juices drained out her tunnel from between her thick thighs.

"O gawd." She could barely speak between her heaving breaths and the saliva still in her mouth. With her head against the cushions she placed the bin full of shaken girls beside her left leg which towered over it. Still breathing and dazed, her right hand stayed at place while she recovered. After gathering a bit of her breath she noticed the missing feeling of a person in her mouth. Sweeping around with her tongue, Elizabeth's eyes widened in thought. Wondering if she swallowed Melany already but she didn't...did she? Gulping the excess spit, she looked down at herself and caught a little imperfection amongst her tan, olive skin. It was Melany's white spit covered form resting atop Elizabeth's left breast. Seeing the tiny girl sprawled out on her massive breast was a shock. Making her blush a little before grinning quite confidently and malicious.

"Well, wasn't that fun? Did you all enjoy yourselves, you'll never find a flick like this. It was so 3D, it was practically real." Laughing, her breasts bounced, threatening to cast the tiny girl off in either direction. Calming down, she lifted her wet fingers to her face. Sniffing it and then pressing them to her glistening lips and suckling them. Once she covered them in saliva she plucked Melany off her breast and held her before her eyes. Flipping her hand upward, she left Melany on top of her index finger, leaning against her nail. Sitting there, Melany was panting and dazed, forced to look into her capturers enlightened eyes.

"Fuck...you." Melany said hoarsely and somehow Elizabeth heard it and smirked.

"You know little bug. I thought about it...eating you y'know. It must have been scary, to be in my mouth where so many things had gone and never returned. Of course my selection had shrank over the years to more healthier things but I can imagine you'll be nutritious for my body. I doubt you'll do much harm right?" Elizabeth waved the bruised girl around, lowering her to her glistening lips. She watched amusingly as she spoke Melany shrank back in terror of her opening and closing lips, booming words accompanied by hurricane winds blowing in her face. Sharp teeth flashing from her cruel smile and the monster dancing around inside. Melany curled up, scrambling into the red nail and Elizabeth ate it all up.

"Oh god no, please no. No more please. Don't, please! I don't want to die, I don't want to be eaten!" Melany screamed in terror, trembling before those thick and plush lips parted into a malicious grin.

"But Melany, what about what I want? You tasted so good and you were wonderful in there. I can imagine you'll serve nicely in my stomach." Slowly she lowered her hand past her breasts, before her hardened stomach. The other hand came over, patting it as monstrous roar erupted from its depths. Melany screamed in terror. "Y'see. My stomach is hungry for you Melany...don't you want to make it happy? I want to and what I want matters."

"Oh god. Please Elizabeth please-" Melany sobs were cut short when the finger ascended. Losing her balance she fell forward, rolling down the finger's length and onto the palm. Groaning in pain, she was lifted up before Elizabeth's anger filled eyes and furrowed brows.

"What...no nickname Melany. No fatty, super-weight, big bitch, no jokes about my weight or looks. What was that old name you gave me when we were kids. The ogre...troll, big fat ugly troll wasn't it?" With every word Elizabeth's voice rose in volume, forcing Melany to curl into a tight ball covering her ears. Shaking in fear, she clenched her teeth and cried before her superior.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry." Melany sobbed and then silence followed after. She stayed curled up, in fear that if she look she will see hell again. But after a long minute of nothing, curiosity got the better of her. Still shivering, she lifted up and stared into Elizabeth's massive cleavage. Slowly she looked up and was met with Elizabeth's soulless stare. Eyes half closed like, long lashes casting a shadow, lips pouted into a frown. Desperately she turned around, still on her knees she shouted.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I did all those things to you Elizabeth! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please don't eat me Elizabeth! I was wrong, I was mean, I was ugly but please don't kill me!" She pleaded with all she had left in her. Nothing mattered anymore, she wanted to live and to die digested in Elizabeth's stomach was too much to bear. Melany sat there on her knees, crying before the awesome power that controls her world. A power that decides her fate, a goddess.

"I do not accept your apologies Melany." Elizabeth said coldly, shattering Melany inwardly. She watched as the little bug shook and then fell back in shock. She watched as Melany sat there staring up to her in wonder and she relished it. This feeling of power and control. This feeling that she decided this one girl's fate along with a eleven more. It made her tingle again but for now she casted a cruel and soulless gaze onto Melany. Feeling the rise, she felt like a judge, a queen, better yet, a goddess. "But you will live...for now. All of you will."

Melany sat up in disbelief, staring into the giantess's face as its cruel glare broke into a sweet smile. In spite of everything, Melany never felt so happy before but the feelings of euphoria disappeared quickly. Realizing her situation soured it all. She was about to celebrate because Elizabeth, a fatty turned into a goddess decided to let her live. After humiliating her, torturing her, bruising her and nearly eating her. Melany looked within herself, trying to get a grip of herself. She didn't want to lose it and bend over for Elizabeth on her every whim like a happy little slave. She had to focus, focus on escaping this bitch's clutches and returning to normal again. Then making Elizabeth pay afterwards. But for now, she held her fake cheery front front. "Oh Thank y-"

"Yes, yes, I know how awesome that is. You all staying alive...until Shawntae gets here." Elizabeth's sweet smile turned into a devilish grin, dropping another catastrophic bomb.