- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You might be alarmed that there isn't any Giantess going on here in this first chapter. Well...its the build up. Just brave through it and enjoy it. All promised giantess action next chapter. Trust me...ya gonna enjoy it.

*Edited* I edit it so its much more easier to read...and has some additions and changes. Same core.
Seeing Elizabeth Martinez walking down was like seeing a childhood friend turn into a famous movie star. Wow, there goes a girl gifted in every department. Truthfully, Elizabeth was not gifted, slim, blond, captain of the cheer leading squad, nor a mean person. No, she was thick in just the right places, she was Hispanic with raven black hair and she does aerobics and karate while balancing a job at the Library. Elizabeth is part of the minority in the predominantly white town called Little Oak. Her Hispanic family, a few black families blocks away and an Asian family are the only color in this town.

Seventeen, Elizabeth had lived in Little Oak all her life and didn't find much issues in the race department. It was her weight as a child that made life so hard to bear. Elizabeth was once an obese in her earlier years of life and not very attractive. Going to school and being called fat, ugly, and unwanted had destroyed her self esteem as a child. At one point, she was close to weighing the pros and cons of suicide and yet her family didn't notice anything wrong. Being the eldest with baby twin brothers, her parents attention were on the babies.

At twelve, she was close to drowning herself in a river when someone stopped her. After screaming at each other they both understood each other problems with weight. A new friend, a black girl named Shawntae and from then on they formed a pact. To change they're lives around, work out, eat healthier and lose weight through hard work.

Well...

It paid off. That Friday morning when school started, seventeen year old Elizabeth Martinez strolled down the halls of Little Oak High School. In nothing but black flip-flops, ripped jeans, and a sleeveless black Tap-Out shirt. She was a diva with curves that made hills envious. Her legs were thick with muscles, rippling with each swing and close to bursting out her cut jeans. Beautifully wide hips rocked from side to side like that of a dancer. Her waist was flabbergastingly thin with a hard and well cared for stomach. Then was her bust, eye catching and jaw dropping. Breasts that could perch on anyone's arm, bobbing and threatening to burst out her bra and shirt. Last but not least, another assets that catch many off guard. Her booty, her large juicy and round ass...twin-mounds that bounce with each defining step. Mesmerizing, stunning, and sexy was Elizabeth the new beauty goddess of the school. Where there were hoots, howls, and whistles it was simply Elizabeth sauntering by.

As a boost, her complexion was a light and healthy tan from most of her outside activities. Her face soft but nearly a grown with large, plush, kissable lips. A small nose, cute dimples, hazel eyes, long dark eyelashes and all natural black hair reaching the middle of her back. Each time her sweet lips parted a radiant smile glanced over passing students with perfectly aligned white teeth. Thanks to the braces she finally ridden a few days ago. Beautiful, dazzling, remarkable were just the tip of the ice burg. Personality wise, she was uniquely cool, fun, and awesome with just about anyone. From nerds because of her sharp intellect to jocks for her love in sports. To gamers, artist, and even the cool crowd at times. Elizabeth was the type of girl who wants a taste of everything and get along with anyone.

It made her a people person, someone easy to talk if once past past her inviting cleavage those large adorable eyes would suck in most folks. Many had no idea how much painstaking sacrifice was put into it. Not only to lose weight but to discover inner and outer beauty. Four years of straining, time consuming , will-breaking, and relentlessness work. And here she was at the top of the food chain...or among the top.

Yet there was still an invisible monkeys on her back. Yes, turning down men and girls alike and still being flirtatious was is incredible. But the monkeys continue to jump around no matter what she does that she couldn't do before. She wasn't free, she wasn't in peace with what she accomplished. She couldn't, it was impossible to finally embrace her new role in life when her tormentors from childhood to now are still jumping on her. A clique of twelve girls that breathe hatred for the fatty turned super model. Mostly blonds led by the captain of the cheer leading team Melany Charles, the bitch, Abby Roads, the tall and tough red head, and London Ditz, the brunette dumb ass.

Lo and behold, after giving her adoring fans a few smiles and waves. Liz stopped and so did her two best friends, both of dark complexion. To her left, a short caramel skinned boy with a large black puff for an afro. A permanent smirk on his young looking features accompanied by a little fuzz over the top lip and a more noticeable goatee on the chin. Small, compact, but fast was Ronnie Joseph, second best runner on the school track team.

"Hello ladies where's the party at? We gettin' together for some a dozen plus one lovin?" Out before anyone else could speak was Ronnie, a well known class clown and labeled pervert. Dressed in baggy khaki pants, Timberland Boots and gold Aeropostale shirt. Just in case they charged, he leaned back ready to bolt.

"Or is ditz gonna turn into a beat down." Followed the sassy dark skinned girl to Liz's right. Shawntae Lawrence from Deep South of Miami moved here four years ago. Her first meeting with Liz was tackling the large girl before she killed herself. Passionate, easily hot-headed but sometimes cool and comic like Ronnie. Shawntae was also athletic, a boxer, track runner, and inspiring tennis player. While her breasts were rank at the norm her butt was up there with Liz, nice, round, and juicy. Tough, proud, and a savage fighter. It was no surprise her cute appearance would look permanently intimidating. Brown eyes like Ronnie, long eyelashes, well defined cheek bones and perk kissable lips forming a scowl most of the time. Dreads adorned her head, black at the roots, slowly turning brown then gold at the ends, reaching the lower back. Dressed in tight black jeans, White Air Forces, black and white checkered belt, simple white T-shirt, and a black and white checkered hat. Shawntae shifted her weight, jutting her hip out and placing a hand on it. With her other hand she looked at her black nails and spoke again. "Or are ya jus' standin' lookin' pretty fo boys."

Everybody else that wasn't a part of this stood back and watched. Twelve against three, the odds were against Liz and if it was a fight it wasn't going to be a pretty one. Finally movement, Melany followed by her two friends. Scrutinizing and merciless eyes scanned them, looking for weaknesses. Melany's blue eyes were sharp, glaring her up into Liz's unwavering face.looked Ronnie up and down before rolling her eyes. It was a stand off, the hall was silent waiting for someone to do something. Ronnie did. "So...ya ladies goin' t' kiss or something. Come on, chop-chop time is winding down." Breaking the silence and the scrutinizing glares, all eyes fell on him. "Want my picture. I know ya do...look at me. I'm sexy." Abby stepped up, looking down at Ronnie with annoyance and disgust. "Shut it bug or I'll squash you. I should make you kiss our feet for even speaking to us."

"Before or after we fuck?" Ronnie, at five feet and one inch shot back, ducking in time before getting his face clawed out. Liz acted before Shawntae, stepping in front of Ronnie and facing the red head fiercely. At five feet and nine inches she was taller than most girls in this school as well. Shawntae was at the normal range of five-five.

"Back down Abby." Liz warned. "Or-" Abby sneered but was interrupted before she could say much. "Or I kick your knees in an' bring ya down t' ma level so I can use ya head fo a punchin' bag." Shawntae growled, intense and always ready to go. The tall red head stood down. With some control over the situation,Liz zeroed in on little Melany. "What do you want now Melany. To flaunt your stereotypical blond bitch crap or just block the hallway for the hell of it." Liz was mostly a calm and gentle soul who enjoyed anyone's presence as long as they aren't jerks. But Melany, her friends, and followers were on her shit list. People who she would stuff down the toilet, crap on, shake her perfect ass over then flush them down the toilet.

If Melany was intimidated she didn't show it and simply stepped up to Liz without a care. Hands on her hips she looked up to the taller girl as if daring her to do something. "No fatty, I just wanted to discuss with you the importance of this Science Project we've been-"

"Wait. This is about Mr. Hecklar's dumb science project. I thought we were blocking the hall to catch cute guys for real." The brunette London shouted, interrupting Melany in which she'll get beat on for it. Bubbly and the usual air head Melany keeps around, most wonder what good is a dumb person.

"I'mma block your mouth wit' my foot if ya don't shut up an' get out da way!" Shawntae shared Liz's hatred against the girls since the day she moved here. Seeing them, hearing them, anywhere with them got her angry.

Before a fight could break out, Liz moved and stood in the middle between both girls. While London was around Shawntae's height. Melany was a bit shorter at five feet and four inches which Liz didn't mind using against her. Revenge for the fat name. "Well short stuff, we have been unfairly and dishearteningly put together but we have no choice but to work it out together-"

"Wit' me at my crib?" Ronnie peeked from behind Shawntae when all the glares directed on him. Gulping, he smiled some more. "What...just a suggestion."

"Ignoring that. Anyway, yeah, about the project Super-Weight." Melany paused, adding in that last sting which made Liz wince. A fault in the Amazon's body, a crack to utilize and make her pay for showing weakness. Looking at Liz coldly, Liz returned the glare venomously. "I'mma have to ask you to do it all yourself and include-"

Liz blew up, even she couldn't hold her composure. "Fuck that! If you aren't going to carry your load why shoul-"

Melany smirked, feeding off her predictable responses and chance to undermine them completely. "Because if you don't I have a few connections that could-"

"Turn your grades into poop." London giggled before a hand settled on her head and Abby stood over them.

"Or in better words. Ya do the work...she chills or we get someone on the inside to ruin your grades for the semester." With a sneer and mocking eyes, Abby gloated over Liz who stood shocked and confused. She was not sure if she had heard that correctly. Someone messing with her grades...her hard earned and stress inducing grades? With the lack of a response from Liz, Shawntae sucked her teeth and leaped into action. All her intent was on bringing the red topped bean stalk down. She succeeded in getting in good punches before a gang of hands plucked her off and pushed her into a garbage can. Melany smirked, watching it all while London clapped and applauded her followers. Abby was not pleased with the bleeding lip gained from Shawntae's attack. For that moment, Liz was left forgotten but not for long. Shock turn to rage and before Melany knew it she was punched across the face. Falling back, Liz jumped on her, out-powering and out-weighing the cheer leading captain. Liz pounded the woman under her with an eerie smile and soulless gaze. "So small and pathetic..." She whispered, getting in four good licks before school faculties tackled her off.

By then everything became a blur of movement, talking, and yelling. Melany was a small girl, perked breasts but flat butt. What won over so many boys was her thin figure and grace and pretty face. Unfortunately for her, Liz's punches were all aimed for that face. Leaving her black and blue, bloating even. It was a first for Liz, Shawntae was off the hook too. The school looked over Shawntae's and Abby's bout since the dreaded woman was more focus on removing garbage from her hair and going home. Ronnie was left there trying to clear up everything and cover for Shawntae and Liz. But Melany, her eleven follows, students and faculty were all pro with Liz.

It was bad, worst than Liz could ever imagine herself being in. Not even Shawntae been in this much trouble. If it wasn't for her good girl status she could have been kicked out. Still a big shock for the parents that her daughter beat up a girl. Liz knew hell awaited her at home. A week long suspension from school so enjoy a few clips of them. But there was more, Melany was going to make Liz suffer and pressed charges. With a troubled daughter and a heavy lost in their funds. Her parents added salt to the wounds, ripping her apart with unnecessary shouting, guilt-tripping, frustrating cursing, a good ol' slap to the face and to bed without dinner. Outside her door the twins hopped around, cruelly mocking her by reenacting the scene. One mom and the other dad with a teddy bear as her. All she could do was cry until she couldn't cry no more.

A week later, Liz stared at her locker. Written all over it was provocative names and suggestions. 'Bitch, Slut, Lesbo, Lesbian, Eat a Dick, Suck a Cunt, Go To Hell, Kill Yourself, FATTY, FATTY, SUPER-WEIGHT, UGLY, FAT-' Liz turned away, cringing from the old memories resurfacing. Memories she wanted buried forever rampaged in her mind, flashing tragic events in her life as Super-Weight Lizzy. From name calling, to cruel jokes, bullying and videos. Inhaling sharply, Liz looked around the clear halls for the nearest bathroom. Instead she ran into Shawntae and Ronnie who were knocked back flat on their backs, Liz still standing.

"Oh m-m-muh gawd. I'm s-so so-" The apology turned into uncontrollably sobs and running tears. Inwardly adding another strike, Super-Weight Lizzy running over her own friends. Shawntae shot up to her feet in an instantly embraced Liz into a hug. Cooing and petting the back of her friend's head while Liz bent down to cry into her her shoulders.

"Don't worry hon jus' gimme some time t' think up a way t' get dem back." Shawntae assured her.

"Get them back?" In between sobs, Liz heaved and struggled to breath. Tears still running she lifted back up not wanting to wet her friend's shirt and smear make up on it.

"Yes, get dem back." Shawntae held her friends hands when Ronnie stepped in.

"So yeah...let's head to the girl's ba-"

"Ronnie you littl-"

"No-no seniorita! To wipe da conforman on your face. Si-Si!" Still the little comedian, Ronnie smiled from his use of mixed languages. He learned more Spanish from Liz than he learned from the actually class.

Shawntae palmed her face and growled. "You can't be se-"

Liz's sudden giggles interrupted her as the curvaceous girl leaned back against the lockers and tried to calm down. Shawntae looked to Ronnie worried while he he shrugged back with a smirk still on his face. Together they waited till Liz calmed. Finding her composure, Liz then hugged both Ronnie and Shawntae into a tight embrace. Stuffing both their faces into her bosom before releasing. Ronnie stumbled around, dazed or feigning it. "Whoa Amazon Goddess! Warn us why don't ya, the powwuh of ya boobs is ultimate." Shaking his head he smiled in which this time both girls laughed. "Oh my god you guys are the best you know that." Liz panted, gathering her wind from the wailing then laughter.

"Pfft- I already know that but go ahead and say it again." Ronnie inflated his chest cockily then ducked under a playful jab from Shawntae.

"Cool it ya little punk." Shawntae scolded but wore a smile nonetheless.

"I know, I know. I'm too hot fo-" Ronnie stopped in mid sentence to duck another jab. "Fo ya."

And then Liz bopped him a good one through his puffy hair. "Relax hot shot and yes, let's go to the restroom."

Ronnie shot his fists into the air. "Woo-"

"Excluding you Ronnie." Liz laughed, poking a tongue at him as she strolled on by with Shawntae. Ronnie following anyway, grumbling like a little kid. On the way there, things grew uncomfortably silent since there wasn't a soul in sight. No faculty or student, everybody in class or busy elsewhere. Seizing the moment, Liz wiped away a few stray tears before smiling. "Shawntae...please leave it alone."

Shawntae looked at her dumbfounded then erupted. "Leave it alone? Are you-"

But Liz was quick to hose her down. "I'm serious...just. You leave them alone. If you try something they'll easily link it to you."

Shawntae stopped and stared at her before walking on. Crossing her arms together angrily. "So what am I gonna do, sit next t' 'Miss Bitch' an' her cronies without clawin' their eyes out. Especially after what they did to my home girl."

"You can day dream it." Ronnie suggested.

"I do...every freakin' day." Shawntae seethed.

"Me too. Well not clawin' anyone's eyes out but bangin' big red at my crib." Ronnie smirked but both girls continued on, ignoring his words successfully.

"So we seriously ain't gonna get them back." Shawntae looked at her best friend, pleading for retribution. In her mind they should pay. Hard work led to Elizabeth being the most popular girl in school but most importantly she never forgot who her true friends are. In a way, Shawntae was deeply loyal to Liz and would do if not everything almost everything for her friend.

"Not you...not now." Liz looked into Shawntae's eyes and understood how she felt completely. But she shook her head and placed a hand on her shoulder. Smiling softly she hugged her friend again.

"So when do they get it." Ronnie asked, walking along side them. He was embraced into Liz's side without warning which left him shocked.

"One day..." Liz smiled warmly down at Ronnie's way. Ronnie's meeting with both girls was an interesting one. Truthfully, they only knew each other for about a year. But within that year it was memorable enough to be held close to the school's goddess side. That's how Ronnie viewed it, Liz was a school goddess where every other popular girl proven plain looking and not like the sensation Liz was. To Ronnie, he was luckier in more ways than one.

"How?" Shawntae asked from the other side. She knew well to press. When Liz had ideas it was best to wait and see but she couldn't help but give it a shot.

"I don't know...jus...you'll see. Give it some time and you'll see." Liz looked at Shawntae with confident eyes, fire, and more within them. She wanted retribution, her own retribution on those who had wronged her. She wanted revenge in a way that would satisfy her and Shawntae. She wanted it...but she was unsure of hot to get it.

Silent again, they walked into the girl's restroom side by side. A few seconds later Ronnie was kicked out flat on his belly. Popping back up he had a mock tantrum which alerted a passing security guard. Leading into a chase all over the school until he was caught and given detention the whole week.