- Text Size +
Chapter two 

"Sigh! Guess I don't have much choice do I?" Anne asked.

"Not really. Unless you like being small. Some women do."

"I'm not one of them.  I'll do anything to be big again."

"That the attitude we like to hear. I'll take you to the door and I'll restore you."

"Wait a moment, can you tell me what dotar mical means?" Anne asked.

"Room one calling." Todd answered.

"Really?"

"'Do' means 'room' 'tar' means one while 'mical' means calling." Todd explained as he carried her to the door. Once there he set her down on the ground. Then Anne began to grow.

Anne watched the world shrink around her. Then the world stopped shrinking around her.

"I'm human sized again." Anne cried.

"It’s time for you to go now. I don't recommend you come back."

"Wait, I'm I the same height I was when I first entered the house?"

"How should I know? I didn't see you at your normal height." Before Anne could say another word, he threw her out of the house.

 

Anne then sized herself up against the door. She was shorter than before. Instead of 5'11" she estimated her height at around 5'4". She debated whether or not to open the door. Then the door opened and Buck stepped out.

"Your still here?" He asked her.

"Please Buck. I'm supposed to be 5'11"." Anne pleaded.

"I know. Consider it a reminder of our power and a warning not to mess with us."

"What! But people are going to notice I'm shorter."

"That's your problem. Now you have ten seconds to leave or else I'll shrink you to the size of a bug. "

Buck then started counting down. Anne fled to her car. She had to adjust the seat before she could drive. She cried all the way back to university.

 

Back at the university she ran into her brother Arnold Cone.

"Sis what happened? You look shorter."

"I am shorter." Anne moaned.

"Did the Sizechangers or was it the super witches that did this to you?" He asked.

Anne's eyes opened wide.

"How do you know about the Sizechangers and what is a super witch?" Anne asked.

"I ran into them while investigating why 24 male students were living in one house on Tiny lane." Arnold replied.

"Let me guess the Sizechangers were shrinking the male students."

"Actually it's a Sizechanger/Super witch partnership. I need to report to the boss. You can join me if you want."

"All right, but I'm not sure what to say to her."

Anne always felt small in front of Marsha Lodge, head of the admissions department at Ontario University. Now that she was seven inches shorter than she was before Anne felt smaller than ever. Although having her brother by her side helped.

"So did you find out what's going on?" Marsha asked Anne and Arnold Cone. Both Anne and Arnold nodded. Then Marsha noticed something different about Anne.

"Is it me or are you shorter Anne?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Anne replied.

"I am willing to talk about what I faced."

"Very well, proceed Mr. Cone."

 

 

To be continued