- Text Size +
Chapter three  

There were only six houses on Tiny Lane. So it didn't take long for Arnold to find four Tiny Lane. It was a small two-story house.

"This is 24 students call home?" Arnold muttered to himself. The home looked like it could hold at most six students.

 

Suddenly a cute blond stepped out of the house.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a sweat voice.

"Yes, I'm Arnold Cone from Ontario University. Our records indicate that about 24 students live here."

"That sounds about right."

"But they must be packed in there like sardines."

"I don't know what sardines are, but I assure you that the students living here have plenty of room. Why not see for yourself?"

 

The fact she didn't know what sardines were should have told me she wasn't from this world. But I figured what harm a 5'4" woman could do to me. So I followed her inside.

 

I had been the house mere seconds when I began to shrink. At first I thought it was an illusion. But everything kept getting bigger.

"This can't be happening." I muttered as my height went past the three-foot mark.

"It's happening my cute human. My name is Dambe. I'm a Sizechanger."

"You’re the one shrinking me?" I asked.

"Actually it's my spell." A brunette replied. "It shrinks any male who enters the house to 1/20th their original height. Welcome to Connie,Dambe and Sugarha boarding house Mr Cone."

"You overheard our conversation?" I asked. By then I had shrunk to just over three and half inches tall.

"I am I Super witch."  She replied. "Names Connie Water by the way. I along with the Sizechangers Dambe and Sugarha have set up this little business."

"Your business is to shrink people?" I asked.

"Our business is to provide room and board." Connie replied.

"And I get to play with the shrunken men." Dambe added.

"Dambee I told you to treat the humans as clients not pets."

"Aww!" Dambe whined. "But they're so cute when there small."

"Ignore her. Come on I'll show you how the students live." Connie then picked me up off the floor and carried me off.

 

First stop on the tour was one of the rooms were the students sleep. It was like someone shrunk an apartment building and placed it in a room. A cross section of one anyway. There were several stories of rooms. Most where empty, but a few had students inside.

 

"This where the students study and sleep." Connie explained. "Each unit has a desk, chair, bed. And power for any appliances they happen to bring with them."

"What about toilet and bathing facilities?" I asked.

"They are kept in a separate room. I'll show you." Connie replied.

 

She took me to the bathroom. On one side was a normal size sink, toilet etc. on the other side of the room was a row of tiny toilets. It was next to three miniature showers. A black dude who was taking a shower occupied the middle one.

"Do you mind?" He shouted up at Connie.

"Sorry Albert." Connie replied as she left the room.

 

"I've got concerns about that bathroom." I told Connie after we had left the room.

"Oh why'd that?"

"I saw a normal sized shower and bath at the end of the room. Do the ladies take showers in the same room as the men?"

"Yes. But we use separate showers. Other than Dambe's habit of using guys as bath toys, there has not been any problems."

"Is the other Sizechanger around her treat men like toys?" I asked.

"You mean Sugarha? No is she a different personality. Come see for yourself."

 

Sugarha turned out to be a beautiful redhead of medium height. She was sitting on a coach and had a boy on her shoulder.

"Sugarha I want you to meet Arnold Cone."

"Hello Arnold." The redhead replied.

"Don't forget about me." The boy on her shoulder shouted.

"Sorry about that. Jason met Arnold. Arnold works at the admissions department at the university."

"Thought I have seen you around campus. What brings you to this neck of the woods?" He asked me.

"I was investigating why so many students claim this address as their residence. I never expected this."

"Who would. Other than Dambe, life her isn't bad. My girlfriend Sugarha keeps me safe from Dambe."

"Girlfriend? Do you two have sex?" I asked.

"No!" Sugarha replied. "Our relationship is, um what the English world?"

"Platonic."  Connie replied

"With Dambe around, why do people stay here?" I asked.

"Have you tried finding a place to live?" Jason asked me. "Most of the guys here have no where else to go. Although a few guys here are giantess fans, who don't mind be played with."

"Think I've seen enough. How do I get big again?" I asked.

"You don't. You're going to remain small forever and ever." Dambe replied.

"Don't listen to her. The only way that will happen is if you stay in the house." Connie assured me.

"As soon as you leave the house, you grow back to your original size." Jason added.

"Really!" I asked.

"How did you think we managed to go to class and work?"

"I thought that you were dependent on the Sizechangers or Connie to get your size restored."

"Fortunately not. We might be small forever if we had to rely on Dambe to get restored."

"One of these days I going to make you pay for insulting me." Dambe warned Jason.

"Leave him alone." Sugarha shot back.

"It’s time for you to go." Connie then carried me to the front door. To my surprise there was a tiny door on the bottom of the main door. I walked through the tiny door and away from the house. As soon as I was out of the house, I started to grow, by the time I reached my car. I was full size again.

 

Epilogue

 

"It's not fair, why didn't the house I visited have the same safeguard?" Anne whined.

"Anne don't interrupt."

"Actually I don't have anything more to say. Once I got in my car I headed straight for here."

Marsha frowned.

"Do you expect me to believe that story?"

"It's true."

"What about you Anne?"

"It was a similar situation but without the friendly super witch." Anne replied.

"Get out both of you, and don't come back until you make sense."

Anne and Arnold fled from Marsha's office.

  

The end for now