- Text Size +

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

I love the beach. Cara stretched, releasing the tension she had stored up. The soothing ambient noises of the beach surrounded her, a light breeze wafting over her back mitigating the tropical heat. I must have dosed off while tanning. Not an uncommon occurrence. Sunbathing was one of Cara’s favorite activities, especially while cruising. Funny, I don’t remember laying down. Now that I think on it, I really don’t remember anything. She opened her eyes casting a lazy glance around. The beach was completely empty.

 

I definitely don’t remember falling asleep here. The relaxing atmosphere seemed to crumble around her as she realized she had no idea where she was. Ok this is fucked. Where am I? She sat up and brushed the sand off her breasts and slender belly. Taking a more extensive look around only served to comfirm that she was completely alone. Stay calm. Everything will be fine as long as I don’t panic. Despite her efforts panic was seeping through cracks in her resolve.

 

“HELLO! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME!” There was no answer from any direction. How in gods name did I get here? I don’t feel hung over so why the fuck can’t I remember anything. Focusing images came back in bits and pieces, most of them to perturbed to provide any answers. A deafening explosion, shouts to stay put, water roaring ceaselessly drowning out all sound. The crunching of wood and metal sounding like a trash compactor. Screaming, lots and lots of screaming. None of this gave her any answers.

 

I was…I was on a boat. Yes! I was on a cruise ship and… That was the extent of what she was able to piece together. Standing up strait, she brushed the rest of the sand off of her supple bronzed thighs. Well I am still in my bikini, so I guess that means I was at the beach. See, everything makes sense if you just piece it together one segment at a time.

 

Her eyes wafted along her mesmeric physique. Cara savored her naked form every time it caught her eye in the mirror. She was a narcissist both in personality and by definition. Still fucking sexy. After brief moment of admiration she began to make her way down the beach. There has to be a hotel eventually. There is no way the boat would stop at a beach that didn’t have any resorts.

 

She walked for a good half an hour before panic started to fester. Stay calm, you probably just fell asleep and everybody else headed back to the…boat. FUCK! Realization came like an avalanche, overwhelming and unyielding. Where the fuck is the boat. She could see up the entire coast for miles in either direction, and even with enormous palm trees obscuring her view on the inland, the water was a clear vacant stretch. And there is no fucking boat. It was possible that the boat was on the other side of the island or peninsula they had stopped at, but Cara wasn’t the adventurous type to go exploring any further than the nearest shopping strip. She was much more likely to just go to the nearest beach, regardless of it was overrun with tourists. In fact, that was even better since she enjoyed the gawking and idolizing stares the men always threw her way. She couldn’t get enough, and in a way, it was like a drug to her. There were attention junkies constantly trying to validate themselves, and then one level above that there was Cara. She already knew how irrefutably tantalizing she was, the attention just made it all the more discernible.

 

Off in the distance she could make out a figure on the ground. It’s probably just my head messing with me. A miserable acquiescence of her predicament stemming from the panic was swelling inside her gut. I am lost, on some fucking abandoned beach in the middle who knows what fucking country, let alone what continent, and I can’t recall a fucking thing. Still… I have no better ideas.

 

As she got closer the figure became more and more distinct. It was definitely a person, passed out on the beach like she was. Well at least I am not totally alone. It wasn’t until she got closer than she realized it was actually two people. One of them was laying flat on his front. His back was rising and falling with each breath. And he is alive. I guess I can call myself lucky in some twisted way. As she got closer she realized he was laying atop another person, another man she guess from the board shorts he was wearing. Kneeling down she rolled the top guy off of the other unconscious form. Both were breathing and seemed healthy.

 

She scanned them up and down, the one which had been on top she recognized. Harrison. Memories accompanied the recognition. He was on the boat to…and he…I remember. He was at the night club last night. She had thought he was hot then, a natural charisma to his personality which was untainted by a rampant ego like her own. He had bought her a couple drinks and they had danced for a while. She probably would have invited him back to her room if…She drew a blank. I know there was a reason, just…fuck I must have hit my head or something. That’s the only reason why I can’t remember a god damn thing.

 

 Harrison’s eyes fluttered and an aching groan echoing from his mouth. He sat up, eyes still closed, stroking his right temple with one hand, the other being used to support his upper body. “Ughhhhhh…” he groaned again, this time more audible. Cara couldn’t make out any serious bruises on him. Curiously there weren’t any cuts or bruises on him whatsoever. For some reason she couldn’t quite articulate why that seemed odd, but it did.

 

“Harrison. That’s your name right?”

 

“Yea. Christ, I feel like was just trampled.” His voice still carried with it the aching pain. “Where…what…THE BOAT!” He tried to stand up, but failed miserable and collapsed to the floor with a grunt, partially knocking the wind out of him. Cara forced herself to suppress a chuckle at his vulnerability. The majority of his strength obviously still eluded him. After a moment he pushed himself back up, noticeably more cognizant than he was a moment ago “Is there anybody else? Did the captain and crew make it? Life rafts! Where is the life raft we got here on, and the survival kits?”

 

Strait to the point. Cara found that appealing in a man. Harrison was obviously a natural leader, another turn on for Cara. “I don’t know, I just woke up and…obviously you remember more than me since I haven’t the any idea where we are or how we got here.” Making her best effort to keep the repugnance she felt towards the entire fucked situation from twisting her voice. “I am guessing…that we abandoned ship, why else would we need life rafts.” She added in a softer tone, quashing her irritation as best she could for the time being.

 

Harrison, the majority of his strength renewed lifted himself to his feet, successfully this time. Cara rose as well,  the top of her head just meeting the bottom of his chin. She guess that put him at a couple inches over six feet, though she usually preferred shorter men he did wear the height well. His was well muscled, and even in the overwhelmingly despondent circumstances he gave off an alluring sense of confidence and ability. “Well, there was…You see… You remembered my, so you still remember some of what happened.” He took a deep breath, and exhaled. “Well, being blunt, we were on a cruise ship. It was apprehended by pirates, and then…well it was almost like something forced the ocean to part and swallow the boat. I don’t really know a better way to put it” As ridiculous as it sounded to her she felt inclined to believe him.

 

“Anyway,” he continued “As absurd as it seems, a whirlpool formed and in seconds the boat was already going down. I don’t know what caused it. It seemed unnatural. I mean whirlpools don’t just appear out of nowhere!” Again he took a deep breath to steady himself. “But that isn’t really important right now.” He glanced over at the unconscious body. “He looks ok. Do you know who he is?”

 

Cara shot a look over at the unconscious man. He was white with a very light tan completion. He was short, more than a couple inches shorter than Cara’s 5’ 8” stature. His head was framed by very short dark hair, buzzed recently but had grown enough that none of his scalp was visible. He was in uniform, definitely not one of the passengers. “No idea. My best guess says he’s a crew member.”

 

Harrison reached down and shook him lightly. He groaned, much like Harrison had.

 

* * *

 

 

 

“Hey are you ok?” The voice seemed distant and muffled, as if he was trying to listen to somebody speak underwater. “He looks fine, I think he just got battered up like me in the crash.” This time he could make out words. Crash. Yes, there was crash. And water, lots of it. And… elusive memories slowly wandered back to him. The boat, captured and then…it sank.

 

The bright sun pained his eyes still dilated eyes as Red blinked them open. Pain. It hammered him inexorably. “AHHHHH!” He let lose a primal scream. His right forearm felt aflame, the pain emanated up his arm and through the entire right side of his body. Whatever figure had been leaning over him had toppled backwards, startled by his outburst. Gritting his teeth he managed to stifle the scream.

 

“My arm.” He managed to get out, muffled by his clenched jaw. “ I think Its broken.” The pain was borderline unbearable.

 

“Oh shit. He’s right.” This time it was a female voice. He glanced over at her, recognizing her from the swim suit contest he and his crew had interrupted. She was pointing to his arm. He glanced at it and quenched the urge to sick up. It bent repulsively a few inches above the wrist at an unnatural angle.

 

“Oh man, that is not pretty.” This time it was a man, speaking to himself more so than anybody, “I am gonna need to set it back into place. This is going to hurt. Cara rip a piece of your…” he glanced back at her, recalling she was barely covered by her bikini, “…of his shirt and put it in his mouth so he doesn’t bite his tongue off.”

 

The girl, whom he ventured couldn’t be any older than twenty two, ripped the sleeve off of his short and stuffed it into his mouth. He barked laughed at the irony, regretting it as left lungs, spiking the pain from his arm. Being gagged by, instead of gagging, woman made for a droll reversal in his mind. “Hold him still, I am gonna reset it.Ok … there … two … one …” Red’s vision was consumed by white for an instant before losing consciousness.

 

* * *

 

 

She doesn’t look any different...except for the height. It made as much sense of anything that had happened today. His mind drifted elsewhere. Shouldn’t there be wreckage and debris on the shore. Looking up the beach, there was nothing except sand and ocean. What made it all the stranger was the fact that he was here, alive, breathing, and able to wonder what happened in the first place since by all accounts he should have drowned. The more he thought about it, the less sense everything seemed to make. But I know I am here, the rest is irrelevant for meantime.

 

He snapped backed to reality, realizing the previously unconscious busty Asian he was staring at while lost in thought was now staring back at him. There was a moment of silence as they stared at each other, neither one quite sure what to say or make of the entire situation. “Who are you?” she asked bluntly, breaking the perturbed silence.

 

“Umm...I’m Adrian. I was on the cruise ship with you when...” he paused for a moment, realizing he had no idea what happened to the ship. “Well there were the pirates, and then the ship start to creak and spin and...It sank...kinda.” He found his eyes starting to drift away from hers, and quickly looked away hoping to conceal it.

“Yes” she replied. Adrian looked back at her, reading her face he ascertained that her mind trying to piece everything together. She’ll probably hit the same dead end I did Adrian thought to himself. “But then how did we get here?”

 

“You’re asking the wrong person.” he glanced around, reaffirming that they were alone, “but we are here, and alone it seems.” Looking back at her he was relieved to see that she didn’t look inclined to panic.

 

She sat up, her breasts even more imposing with her new stature. “I guess you’re right. But what now? I mean, we are on a beach somewhere, but its not one I recognize.”

 

“Well, we aren’t doing any good just sitting here” Adrian said, standing up trying to sound more optimistic. I can at least pretend I know we are going to make it through this alive, and if we are alone well.... maybe, if I’m lucky, she’ll come to the same conclusion. “We can talk while we explore. If we are lost, we are going to need to find fresh water and that means inland.” He reached down to help her up

 

She nodded and lifted her hand up to meet his, “Not the way our lucks going.” She said sourly. Looking up she realized how much her comment had stung “I’m sorry that was rude. I’m just... nervous you know.” She closed her hand on his “I’m Kimberly by the way”

 

“Well it’s nice to meet you Kimberly, although I wish it could be under better circumstances.”  He felt a surge of heat come from her hand. He watched as she grew again from his touch. It lasted only a few seconds, but he could feel her grip grow larger and firmer as her hand expanded in his grip. He could see the too small bathing suit was now digging into her skin. Her breasts were bulging out of the sides of her tenuous top.  He noticed that she didn’t seemed to be glowing like she had before, and when she stood erect she overtopped him by nearly half a foot.

 

“What was that?” she asked breathily, her radiating sunlight from a fresh thin layer of sweat. “It like my entire body was on fire.” She peered down at him, “You looked taller a moment ago...did I just umm...get bigger?”

Adrian was speechless. Her top was being pushed to the limits to contain her now mountainous breasts. It was all he could do to keep upright. “I...uhh...uhh.”

 

Kimberly giggled, “I’ll take that as a yes. This is actually kind of cool; I always wanted to be taller.” She looked down at him, “I can see why Suzanne likes this so much.”

“This doesn’t bother you?” Adrian asked.


“Not as much as being stranded on the beach with no idea where I am. Besides it felt...good. It still does, but now that I think about it I probably should be worried.” She shrugged, “But I’m not. Can’t really say why. So are we going exploring?” She clapped her hands together in front of her as she finished.

Adrian nodded, doing his best to avert his eyes from her breasts. It wasn’t working. Kimberly picked up on it and gave him a subtle smile, just the thinnest curving of her lips. His heart practically leaped out of his chest, but he managed to contain himself. “What’s taking you so long?” He said, attempting to sound in control. The smile flirtatious she awarded him this time was bigger.

 

“Do you plan on keeping my hand?” she asked impishly

 

“Oh! No you can have it back.” he all but shouted in embarrassment. So much for seeming in control he thought to himself, but the look she gave him back was still warm. Maybe I do have a chance here after all!

 

“You’re kinda cute when you’re shy.” She was now standing completely strait, “and this being big thing makes it even more fun. My tops starting to dig in though, can you retie it for me?”

 

Adrian, hands shaking and holding his breath, untied her top, his mind racing faster than he could follow. She thinks I’m cute. That’s a start; just don’t make an idiot of yourself Adrian. He retied it and exhaled

 

“Thanks cutie” she said, turning around to give him a huge hug. Her bountiful breasts pressed tight up against his chest and pushed up at the bottom of his jaw. Her robust belly felt warm against his. Adrian’s world was pure bliss. After what was probably a few seconds, yet felt like weeks, she left go. Adrian’s legs almost buckled from beneath him, and he took a few steps back to regain his footing.

 

“So, lets go exploring!” she said, her enthusiasm feeling oddly out of place but still enticing.

 

They started towards the thin collection of palm trees and tropical plants.