- Text Size +

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

Life is good. Adrian never really knew the meaning of that phrase until today. The sun radiated heat overhead, mediated by the breeze as the cruise ship propelled through the water at thirty miles per hour. Leaning over the railing of the upper floor of the pool deck Adrian had the perfect view of the bikini contest taking place in the main pool. If he were to be tossed onto this boat without any clue as to where he was his first assumption would be he had died in gone heaven, and that heaven was having a bikini contest full of supermodels.

 

They were lined up, all twelve of them, each one as perfect as the one before. The one closest to him, Kimberly, was Asian, Filipino he guessed from her darker completion. She stood tall and proud, glistening black hair whipping in the wind behind her, in a bikini that hugged her massive perfectly rounded breasts, easily the biggest he had ever seen on an oriental women, tight against her chest. Despite her endowments she was still deceptively thin, without an ounce of fat or muscle on her lithe figure, and tall, especially for a Filipino, 5 feet eleven inches he recalled the announcer saying. She was on spring break from whatever university with her two sorority sisters, both of which were also contestants.

 

Cara stood next after Kim. She had a more modest height, but that was the extent of any modesty she portrayed. Her golden skin glistened in the sun, the faintest hints of sweat sparkling. She smiled, her perfect white teeth framed by her gorgeous face. The contours of her soft golden legs seemed to extend for light years before meeting at what had to be the most perfect, small, tight ass that Adrian had ever witnessed. She might have not be as well endowed as Kim, but her breasts were easily C-cups and held with a firmness only gifted to auspicious women.

 

Anne and Suzanna, Kim’s sorority sisters, stood side by side, each of them equally stunning. Suzanna’s sleek raven black hair made an interesting contrast with Cara’s next to her. She was easily the tallest woman in the show, even taller than most men at the cruise standing an astounding six feet five inches tall. “Its one of the reasons I love volleyball so much.” Was her answer when she was asked if she liked being so tall. “Well, that and having guys have to look up at me; there is something just so sexy about it you know what I mean?” She leaned over him on her tippy toes to exaggerate the fact that she was nearly a foot taller than his measly 5’ 7” height.

 

“I sure do.” He replied, his face inches from her breasts, roughly the same size as Cara’s.

 

Anne, Kimberly’s other roommate, was also tall, standing 5’ 10”, although it was difficult to call anybody tall next to Suzanna. However, what she lacked in height she made up in bust. Her tits were even larger than Kim’s, and if he had to bet on it, Adrian would guess that they were bigger than Anne’s head and her bikini did very little in the way of covering them while still pulling them tight to create an immense valley of cleavage on which her dirty blond hair rested on and between. “She may be taller, but I have size where it matters.” Was her response when the announcer asked what it was like having such a tall friend.

 

The procession continued, but none of them measured up to the first four. Admiring them from a distance was no problem, but as soon as he confronted any of them his mind melted making it impossible to say anything coherent let alone suave. Still, he had to admit, life is good, even if only as a spectator.

 

“Okay everybody! It is time to choose our winner. Whichever girl gets the most cheering will win, and take home the grand prize of a thousand dollars.” The crowed roared with excitement, the women rolled their eyes and scoffed at the barbaric expression of lust being displayed by the men, but in truth they envied the perfection being displayed.

The contest was interrupted with an ear splitting explosion accompanying a massive shudder of the ship. Most of the contestants fell either into the pool or backwards off of the stage. Adrian slipped over the railing, but held on dangling over the lower level of the promenade.

 

“Everybody stay calm, it appears we have been commandeered by pirates.” The captain’s voice emanated from all the speakers on the ship which had previously been playing tropical music. “This is still no reason for alarm, just stay calm and it will be dealt with as protocol dictates. Everybody return to you…BOOM!” The sound of a gunshot through the intercom was met with a gasp from every person on the boat.

 

“Ok. Listen up people.” The man who spoke now had a heavy redneck accent. “This boats ours, and yall our captives. If yall play real nice like you might just be lucky nuff to make it through this. My men are gonna be commin onto that deck, and they will be carryin so don’t go doin nothin’ yall might regret.”

 

Two dozen men, their faces completely obscured by black handkerchiefs stormed the first level of the promenade. Adrian’s grip was giving, and if he fell they would all be staring directly at him. Being noticed was the last thing he wanted to do now. One of the pirates, a short guy, walked up to the contestants examining each of them before grabbing Kimberly, who had fallen onto the stage, by the wrist and forcefully yanking her to her feet. “I guess today’s my lucky day” he said looking up and down her voluptuous form. “Wish I could say the same for you. Hey Black I am taking this one for a little joy ride, the rest of you can handle without me for now.”

 

“Always the ladies man aye Red. Just make it quick and be sure to dispose of anythin’ incriminatin’.” replied the nearest pirate. “She looks like a screamer. Don’t Go to far, I like to listen to them struggle.”

 

“You’re one strange guy Black, but don’t sweat it I’ll make sure they can hear her on the other side of this beast of boat.” Black was already dragging her by the arm towards the door to the spa. Kimberly, tears of pure terror streaming down her face, fought to break free unsuccessful.


Adrian couldn’t say whether or not it was sheer stupidity or if his arms finally gave out, but just as Red was moving underneath him his fingers let go and he landed on the pirate with an echoing thud. Kimberly, her wrist now free, fell backwards as the pull on her arm suddenly disappeared.


“What the fuck was that!” Yelled Black, turning point his gun at Adrian, “Kid, you just made one huge fucking mistake

 

 

* * *

 

 

Anashna, the playful goddess, watched the entire scene unfold. She froze time just as the man whose face was hidden turned to point his gun at the hostage. Normally she didn’t like interfering with the games the insignificant humans played with one another, as simply watching was amusing on its own. However, she saw opportunity here for even greater amusement. She pondered the situation for a moment. Her lips curled with a sinister smile as she came to her conclusion. With a simply gesture, the wave of her hand, an obscenely huge whirlpool began to form beneath the boat, still frozen in time. With another wave of her pristine hand time started again, the boat already caught in the massive vortex which was many times the boats length in diameter.

 

She watched as the delightfully fragile craft was spun round and round, the lucky passengers thrown off the boat and into the eddy. The unlucky ones splattered, their bodies colliding with the walls of the craft of over a hundred miles per hour. However, she made special precautions to make sure that a few select individuals lived. In no time whatsoever, the vortex ruptured the tiny craft pulling it and all of its inhabitance down deep underneath the ocean.

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

Consciousness came slowly to Adrian, and memory remained even more elusive. The sound of waves washing up against the shore and seagulls squeaking hastened his return to reality. He blinked his eyes a couple times, seeing nothing but a blur which looked like a beach. When his eyes finally regained focus what he saw sent a jolt of primal shock through his entire body. If he wasn’t awake before he sure was now. Sprawled out before him on her back, still clad in nothing but her provocative swimwear was Kimberly.

 

He leaned over her unconscious libidinous form, watching her massive breasts, both shimmering with reflected sunlight off of the sweat and saltwater covering them, rise and fall rhythmically as she inhaled and exhaled. She looks ok. Holy shit is she hot. He brought a hand down on top of her forehead, unsure of what to check for. Upon touching a light radiated from the contact, and then spread over her entire unconscious form. She shifted uncomfortably, still totally inanimate, and then the most amazing thing Adrian had ever beheld in his life occurred. She began to grow.

 

The expansion would have been unnoticeable if he wasn’t still resting his hand on her forehead; however the push against his skin was undeniably real. The process took a couple of minutes, and by the end of it the glow had dissipated and she was approximately an inch taller than his 6’ 2” height. What the fuck. Was the only thought which could solidify in his head against the overwhelming awestruck feeling which enveloped him.