- Text Size +

Only a few hours later the group was up at the Starry Sky Suites, and led to the room they'd be staying in. The hotel was pristine, and not the kind of place any of the girls were used to staying at. No sooner had they been shown to their room that the door opened to reveal Mr. Roberts to them again.


"Girls, you made it just fine, I trust you're satisfied with the accomodations?"


"Well, man, I like, hate to break it to you but, there's only one bed, man." January drawled while yawning.


"Y-Yes I know, that was intentional." David stuttered. "But just trust me, you three take a nap and I'll be back for you in about an hour, I've still got some work to do."


"Do we have to sleep? Can't we just watch TV or something?" Ginger asked, growing a bit skeptic over the situation now.


"Oh no no no, that's part of the project! I need for you to be completely genuine, and the best way to go about that would be to film you three from the moment you wake up, to see your reactions and everything!"


"Yeah, fine..." Ginger began.


"We would be honored!" Charlette squealed.


"Like, yeah ok." January said sleepily. "Whoa, just like, being near these beds is making me sleepy man, I'm going to sleep right now, man." she added dreamily as she walked into the bathroom.


David smiled widely. "Just stay genuine you three, and you'll do fine. I've sunk a couple million into this project, but I know you'll put it to good use. You'll see the results as soon as you wake up, but I'll be off finishing my preparations now, you girls get some sleep, eh?"


And with that, he turned the lights off as he walked out, making sure to lock the door behind him as he went.


Now alone in a relatively dark room, the girls just looked at each other for a moment before the bathroom opened up again.


January stepped out in a skimpy lace nightshirt and panties. Her shiny blonde hair, among other things, bounced as she ran past her friends excitedly, jumping into bed and slipping under the covers.


"Is, uh, that what you normally go to sleep in, January?" Ginger asked as Charlette stepped into the bathroom to change too.


"Oh yeah man, some real nice girl like, gave it to me a couple months ago after a gig." January giggled. "Said she thought I'd look like, real cool in it man. I told her man, I was like, "Whoa man, you should like, buy one for Gin and Charlie too man!" and she said she'd mail them.


Ginger laughed, remembering her shock at receiving a package with what she had later deemed, "Naughty nightwear"


"Bathrooms all yours Ginger." Charlette said as she exited wearing an oversized T-shrt with an equally oversized, "SSS RANK" logo the group had been working on. Her hair had been let down to flow halfway down her back, and she wore thin white socks on her feet.


"No thanks, I can't shake the feeling this guy is just trying to film some really bad porn, so I'll do him one better and sleep fully clothed. That's an iron clad battle tactic." Ginger replied, giving a strong thumbs up.


"Don't say that about him! The man's a genius!" Charlette nearly shouted defensively.


"Yeah man, he's like totally cool. You said he like, gets us, right Charlie?" January asked.


"That's why I don't trust him. After Danny, anyone that "Gets us" is automatically suspicious." Ginger answered, climbing into the bed, and struggling to get comfortable in sleeping with her heavy boots.


"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever Ginger, you need to lighten up." Charlette mentioned as she hopped in after Ginger.


"Oh man, I wish I was like, awake already. I wonder what exactly he's going to have us do? I hope it's fun." January moaned as she slipped into unconsciousness.


"These beds are waay too comfortable." Ginger followed up as she quickly fell asleep too.


"Must be some kinda space age materials designed to..." Charlette stopped to yawn heavily. "Designed to... make sleeping easier..." And before she knew it, was asleep too.


The three girls slept silently, the only sound coming from the air vents in the room. A small hissing sound as the room gradually filled with a thin wispy smoke.