- Text Size +

Dinner that night....

Even though John had already eaten, Maria insisted on making dinner for him. It was nothing special, just some steak and cheap beer... but it was his favorite after all. While eating he could stop thinking of two things. One being that he still felt the tiny man in his stomach running around and beating on the insides of his stomach and two being he was still horny enough to use the other tiny person tonight.

"Enjoying your meal honey?" Maria leaned in for a kiss.

"Yes babe... you know, I'm still up for using our other slave tonight."

"Oh really?" Maria replied with a grin. "I could use a foot cleaning." With a little wink she slipped off her socks and went to the bedroom. John scarfed off what remained on his plate and chugged the rest of his beer.

Tiny Anna's View

It had been hours since the large spanish woman scooped away her husband. She wasn't even sure if he was still alive. Anna was a skinny brunette that rarely did anything exciting. This made the whole situation turn her world upside down. She sat on the floor sobbing and suddenly stopped when she heard the giant foot steps approaching.

She looked up to see the devilish grin of the woman who captured them.

"My husband thought your husband tasted very good, little one!"

"You bitch!"

"Oh don't feel so bad. He was swallowed whole. Now for your punishment for that little insult you spat out."

The manicured fingers descended and Anna was scooped away.

stories/5428/images/gts1.png

And just like that, Anna was looking at the soles of a giant hispanic nurse who had worked a full shift. She was amazed at how large they were and had no idea what was going to happen.

"Start licking, slave!" Maria demanded.

Scared and confused, Anna continued.

 

Maria's perspective

The tiny tongue going up and down on the bottom of her heels was driving her nuts. However it wasn't enough. John walked in and she decided that a little game should be played.

"Honey... you lick my left foot and slave here will lick my right. Whovever finishes last loses."

"Sounds good to me babe." John looked down at the tiny slave. "This one is a chick too. What is the punishment?"

Maria thought for a second. They had already had sex, but John was clearly still horny. "It'll be a surprise."

John's tongue eagerly covered Maria's foot in a single layer of saliva while the slave had only covered about a square inch of her heel. It was clear who the loser was.

"Ok Slave... you lose." Maria said as she pulled out a bottle of oil and rubbed it on her soles. "John, whip out your cock."

John's perspective

It didn't take long for him to whip out his erect cock. He knew what she had in mind and he approved.

Maria's foot came crashing down on the tiny slave, who stuck to her soles from the oil. She then began to give him a foot job. Not only were her soles driving him wild, grinding up and down on his cock, but feeling the tiny woman made things better. After about a minute, he had already blown his load all over the part of Maria's foot that had the tiny woman on it.

"Looks like I need to clean this off" Maria spoke and she placed her tongue at the bottom of her own heel and slowly licked upwards scooping the glob of cum and tiny woman inside of her mouth.

She swished it around in her mouth and swallowed the cum, keeping the woman in her mouth.

"Lets reunite her with her husband." Maria said and she leaned in to kiss John.

Soon as the little woman entered his mouth, he swallowed her whole feeling her slide down into his stomach to enjoy the rest of her life with her digested husband.

 

"Honey... we HAVE to get more!"