- Text Size +

How it all began:

 

Maria's soft latina size 8 soles were on the bed in front of him. After a long day at work as a nurse, they were very warm and had a distinct odor that completely turned him on. He had never realized how lucky he was to have a wife that would indulge his foot fetish. She squeezed her black painted toes before spreading them out and tapped him on the nose.

 She knew he loved that.

 The nightly ritual of foot fetish foreplay continued as usual with him worshipping her feet. Sometimes it varied from a foot job to merely a massage before sex. Regardless, it was a very healthy relationship in his opinion.

"Are you ready for it?" John asked as he stood up and flexed his penis.

"Oh Papi! No little people tonight?" She moaned with a sexy accent. She was referring to the tiny people she would shrink using a device she inherited after her father's death. It could be used to instantly shrink someone from 1 to 3 inches tall. One special occassions they would use one of them for her pleasure.

"Eh, Not tonight. I'm not feeling it. I just want some normal, boring, run of the mill sex" John countered with a smirk on his face, hoping she would appreciate his humor. She instantly stood up and kissed his lips lightly.

"Oh no papi" She began kissing his neck. "I want to try something new tonight!" After slightly biting his neck she pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. She began kissing his chest and working her way down.

"Honey,... Head is nothing different, silly." With a mischevious grin she continued to kiss down his legs and finally made it down to his size 15 feet. She buried her nose into his sole and slowly licked his middle toe.

Instantly his boner, which prior to this point was a little limp, instantly shot up. His heart began racing and his hormones kicked in.  She noticed this and began a more fierce foot worship regimen. John looked down to see his size 15 foot next to his wife's head to realize it was bigger than her face. The sudden size comparison turned him on even more, if something was not done then he felt like he was going to explode.

"Oh... baby.... Oh man.... This... is.... so.... amazing." John whelped from the sheer pleasure from his wife licking his soles. "Maybe a tiny person IS a good idea tonight."

With a Devilish grin, his wife went to go retrieve a person from the box.

 

Adam's Perspective:

 It had been two days since he was shrunk by an attractive latino woman wearing scrubs. He had went to go visit a walk in clinic with his wife. After being in the exam room the woman pulled some device out of her pocket and shrunk them both. When the doctor asked where they were, she replied that they had a family emergency and had to leave the clinic.

 Thump, Thump, Thump

The sound of approaching foot steps halted when the top of the shoe box came open. Looking up, he noticed the giant nurse. His wife, Angela, looked at him in terror as both of their hearts raced.

"Which one of you will be sacrificed tonight? Hm?"

Adam instantly stood up, he would take a bullet if it allowed his wife more time to live and possibly escape. Who knows, maybe this shrinking thing doesn't last that long and may wear off over time. Plus, death by a hot nurse isn't so bad.

"Oh, Brave little man huh?" She grinned showing he devilish white teeth. "You have no idea what you just signed up for." Her manicured fingers reached down and grabbed him. 

 After being carried for a few minutes inside of her soft hand they had arrived at their destination. This giantess and now gotten onto her knees and tossed Adam onto the bed. What he saw next scared him to death...

"Babe, Take your pants off all the way. I'm about to rock your world... and so is this little shit at your feet!" She poked him forward, causing Adam to fall face first into these giant warm soles. She looked down. "Lick them now!"

 Adam shook his head 'no' violently. "Either lick them... or you're going inside of his ass!"

Licking a man's feet was definitely the lesser of the two evils, so Adam began licking the giant heels of this man's salty feet. He looked up to see the nurse begin sucking on his toes. What kind of a sick couple was this?

 

Giant John's Perspective:

 This was all really strange for him. He had always been into worshipping a woman's feet and now, for the first time in his life, it was the other way around. This beautiful woman was giving him the best sexual experience of his life. Now things had just amplified ten fold when he felt the tiny tongue of this person on his heel.

He felt a little bad for the guy (or girl, he hasnt even seen the person yet.) but this was just too good of an experience.

"Babe, I need it NOW." John moaned. He felt Maria move up and begin giving him head while the tiny person was still servicing his feet. It didn't take long for him to let her know he was close. What suprised him is that Maria stopped and scooped up the person from his feet.

"Open your mouth baby!" Maria demaned. Wait what? I wasn't going to EAT this person.

"Eh, I don't think so, why don't you just-"

"Do you want me to finish you off or not?! Now open your mouth wide"

 

Tiny Adam's Perspective:

Is she mad?! He thought. He was now being held above this man's giant open mouth. Hot breath was hitting him with every breath the guy took. This woman was getting some sort of sick pleasure out of using him as a piece of food.

"Now don't swallow, I want to see him in there while I fuck you!"

Adam fell from her manicured hand onto this man's tongue. He bounced into a pool of saliva. Looking out, all he could see if the giant woman and the back of this man's teeth. Adam saw her bouncing up and down, staring at him while she had her orgasm.

The next thing he knew, he was sliding down a fleshy tube only to land in a sac of stomach acid.

Giant John's Perspective:

Having the tiny man's life in his mouth was such a turn on for him. By the time he had cummed inside of Maria, he had no choice but to reflexively gulp the tiny many into his stomach alive. The moments of pure ecstasy were amazing.

"Good job papi!" Maria said, putting her clothes back on. "We have another one for tomorrow night." And with a wink, she went to go make dinner... even though he had already eaten. He know now that his new addiction would cost many their lives... but he didn't mind.

Chapter End Notes:
More to be added shortly, to include pictures.