- Text Size +
Kloe was a normal thirteen year old girl. She like hard music, wore short shorts and blacks tees. She always had on her gray converse and "lucky necklace". 

She was tan, with semi-short golden hair. She was short however, four foot eight, and people made fun of her for it. Unlike most, even at her diminutive stature she was normally built. Thin but not too much so. 

School was out and since Kloe had nothing to do she decided to hit the beach. It was Winter, but in Hawaii, Winter was never all that cold.

Kloe hiked the two miles to her private spot at the beach. She found a spot, put on her music and dropped her backpack.

Then two boys a couple years older than Kloe appeared.

One was the most handsome boy Kloe had ever seen, the other was the ugliest boy she had ever seen.

Handsome spoke first, "You can kiss me, but know that I've kissed hundreds of girls before, they loved me but I walked away to another girl. I will do the same to you."

Ugly spoke next, his voice was like that of nails on a chalkboard, "Kiss me, I have never even come into contact with a girl in my life. I would stay with you and love you. I have come to a point where I am ready to end my life."

Kloe went to Handsome and kissed him. It was the most wonderful kiss ever, but just as it was starting to get real good, he pulled away.

Handsome stood still by ugly and said, "You have chosen selfishly. You chose looks over heart."

Kloe screamed as she started to dissapear. Then she vanished, as did Handsome and Ugly.

Kloe found herself in bed, her alarm was going off.

"What a weird dream," she said. 

Kloe climbed out and looked at her phone. It told her it was Saturday.

Huh, she thought, wonder why my alarm went off.

Kloe headed downstairs and into the kitchen. There was a bag of opened chips. At first she just grabbed a couple, but then she sat on a stool and pigged out. She saw her parents' car in the driveway, doors open. But she chose to ignore it. Kloe finished her snack and got up. She plunked on the couch to watch tv, not deterred for even a moment as of the absence of her family.



One day earlier, amidst Kloe's "Dream".



Kloe's older brother Kyle attended a normal day of school. He was, like his younger sibling, tan with golden hair. Except Kyle towered over his sister at six foot exactly. Kyle was three years older than Kloe, and so he was able to drive himself home after school.

Kyle dropped off his things in his room and proceeded to grab a snack from the kitchen.

In the middle of a bag of chips Kyle looked up to see his parents in the pull up in the driveway. Both of Kyle's parents work at a Nike company. Often they'll only take one car there and back, to avoid paying excess for gas. 

Just as Kyle was about to chomp on another large and salty chip he blacked out.

Kyle woke up on a hard surface. He wiped his eyes. 

Weird, he thought, I must have passed out for a minute.

But once Kyle fully opened his eyes he saw he was still on the stool, only he was now an inch tall.

Kyle began to yell and cry out for help, but no one answered. So Kyle decided to sit down and see if he could wake himself up.

This has to be a dream, he thought.

Then Kyle heard thumping and felt vibrations go up the stool. He saw his sister.

"Kloe!" Kyle screamed her name. She didn't even hear him when she leaned over to grab some chips. 

Then Kyle fall on his ass as Kloe pulled the stool out.

Just as Kyle stood up he was crushed down again as Kloe's soft but heavy ass pushed him into the wood. 

What's worse, she ground her ass into him, the pain was not as great as it could be, but it was not pleasent. 

Here he was, trapped underneath his little sister's ass, unable to move. Kyle used to be able to pick up his sister with ease.

Now, as Kloe got off the stool, she carried him, with nothing but her clothed butt cheeks. 

Kloe sat on the couch, Kyle couldn't breathe. He struggled to get out, he knew if he didn't his sister's ass would kill him.

Five minutes later, Kloe got up, her dead brother stuck fell off her ass.

Kloe walked outside to shut the car doors. Then she went back inside the house.

Kloe headed into the bathroom and sat down. In the middle of peeing she felt something on her foot. She screamed and kicked. 

Whatever was on there flew off and hit the wall. She saw it didn't look like a bug. She pulled up her pants and leaned down. It was a tiny person!

"Shit!" She screamed.

Kloe scooped up the bloody person.

"Mom!"

Kloe sat in the corner and cried. She was confused. She got up, tear stanied eyes and leaned against the wall. 

"What did I do!" She shouted at the sky.



Just before the end of Kloe's "Dream".



Kloe and Kyle's parents, Greg and Holly Grace, had finished another day of work at Nike. They pulled into the driveway.. 

Greg and Holly kissed then opened their car doors. Almost instantly they passed out.

When they woke up it was morning they were on cement. 

It took them a while to register the situation, but they managed. 

Then they saw their daughter come and shut the car doors. They each hopped on her bare feet.

They held on for dear life as Kloe ran into the house and into the bathroom.

Greg had managed to climb up her pj bottoms and hung to the the stretchy band that ran around her belly.

Kloe sat on the toilet and pulled down her pants and panties.

Normally Greg would be shocked and upset at himself with the sight, but he could do no such thing. He was too busy falling into the toilet. 

Greg went under the water and came up gasping for breath.

Large pieces of poop bombarded Greg. He couldn't stand the smell. 

As if that wasn't enough, Greg's giant daughter let down a stream of piss. Greg knew it was the end. 

Holly, seeing her husband had disappeared and wasn't coming out, banged on her daughter's foot.

But suddenly she was sent flying straight in a wall, killing her instantly. 

Greg is flushed down into the pipes, he drowns in them.



After Kloe finds out about her Mom.



Handsome and Ugly appear I'm Kloe's bathroom.

"What did you do!" She screamed at them.

"You did this yourself," Ugly said, "You were selfish, and because of that your foot killed your mother, your hand killed your father, and your butt killed your brother."

"What," Kloe sobbed, "What do you mean!?"

Handsome answered, "You kicked your mother into that wall, you flushed your father down the toilet, and you suffocated your brother by sitting on him.

Kloe ran at the two boys but they just vanished.

Kloe went outside, she saw around her people everywhere waking up. They were all an inch tall.

Kloe whispered, "Oh shit."