- Text Size +


"Ta-dah!"

Greg finally emerged from the kitchen, victorious. A mangled cork in one hand, the open bottle of very expensive Riesling in the other - and a broad smile across his face. Theresa shot up excitedly, swinging her legs off the table. Greg grabbed the one glass, pouring himself a healthy shot of the wine. He leaned forwards, and unintentionally drenched his tiny sister and her equally tiny boyfriend.

Theresa leaned forward, gently picking up her glass. "To the future." She said, lifting her glass aloft. With that, she brought the glass to her lips, and drew a mighty gulp, downing the contents in one, greedy go.

A split second after draining her goblet, Theresa began coughing. Greg crossed and put his hand on her back as she leaned forward, her body rippleing with slight convulsions. "Are you ok dear?"

Moments later, the fit subsided and she caught her breath. "Felt like I swallowed the wrong way - and I think I felt something else go down with the wine."

Gary handed the mangled cork to her. "It was just part of this. I wasn't very gentle getting it out of the bottle, so I imagine that there is the occasional stray remnant." He waved his hand, "Pay it no mind."

Meanwhile, in the glass, millions of gallons of white wine caught the shrunken pair off guard. As the sweet smelling Riesling cascaded around them, Jackson lost his grip on Amy. Both were caught up in the vast current and swirled away from each other. As the flow subsided, the two bobbed to the surface. Jackson started to dogpaddle over to his companion just as the glass was violently jerked into the air.

"This. . . is. . . the", she shouted between gasps "the worst. . . plan. . . EVER!!!"

Amy reached for Jackson's outstretched hand as gravity equalized itself. Their fingertips lightly brushed as their world went all crazy again - and the two were separated again. Jackson barely had time to bob to the surface again before the world went dark. It was hot, humid and non-stop. The currents in the wine twisted and tumbled, sending the pair out of control, as powerful muscles guided their every move. He plunged down Theresa's throat first, screaming all the way - more like someone at the top of a roller coaster, than someone gripped by abject terror.

The cup tipped away for a moment, the massive red lips before her closing, Theresa savoring the wine that was in her mouth. And then the glass was on the move again as Theresa's mighty maw opened again, and wine cascaded into the void. Amy was towards the end of the flow. She bobbed to the surface just in time to hit her head on Theresa's dangling uvula. Tiny face met slimy flesh as Amy instinctively reached out for support. Her fingernails dug into the meat, slowing her decent. The wine below her slowed to a trickle.

Amy scrambled her feet, trying to find purchase on the flesh that supported her - without luck. And then the giantess noticed someone clinging to her - or more accurately her autonomic reflexes did. The living tunnel shook as Theresa swallowed - hard. The suction overcame the tiny cheerleader and she was yanked away, plunging her into the darkness below. . . .

.