- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story was something I had lying about on my Hard Drive that I did years and years ago for an interactive story on another web page. I decided what the hell - that I'd clean it up a bit and post it here. The opening of the original document is missing, and I didn’t feel like rewriting it - but it’s all the boring set up and stuff. I'll try and rework it as I go so the back story is reveled in bits and pieces.

And besides, this is where all the good stuff is!

The original characters and plot are the property of the author. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All rights reserved.



The well furnished living room was a vast, expansive area, gigantic by all considerations - well, at least if you were only a half inch tall and marching your way across an massive end table. The occupants of the home were currently out, much to the relief of the tiny pair. The miniature girl - a 19 year old cheerleader named Amelia Bond (or Amy to her friends) lead the way with a spring in her step, her companion Jackson Lake close behind.

As the pair hiked towards a two towering wine glasses in the far distance, Amy broke the silence. "So what's your story?"

"Well, up until yesterday, I was pretty boring, actually. I'm just a 20-ish year old guy at college - same as everybody else. I am- I mean I was working my way through a degree in Advanced Sciences and Mathematics." He paused, looking away momentarily from the blonde girl. "Oh, and I have a confession."

"Ooh - confession is good for the soul. Tell me!" she said, leaning in close.

"You won't be angry?" He asked, shuffling a little bit, thinking to himself on how good she smelled.

"Of course not."

"It involves you, you know."

"Ah! The mystery grows deeper. Spill." She commanded, as she grabbed his arm and started trekking across the table again.

"Well," he said sheepishly, "we met at the bar earlier tonight, the one just off campus"

"The Dray? Yeah - I was there. I didn’t see you - although I was pretty self absorbed in drowning my sorrows and having way too much to drink. "

"That's okay, you wouldn't have noticed me - although I sure as hell noticed you." Jackson smiled sheepishly

"What did you do? Were you a distant admirer or something?" she smiled. "Loved Lorne from across the distant room?"

"No - you, um - well, I got drunk."

The two reached the books stacked next to the tall glasses. The first "shelf", the spine of a hard cover, was several feet above their head, and towered in the distance. The smell of paper was strong, permeating the air. It smelled good, like a libarary. She cocked her head back, long blonde hair cascading down her back. This was going to be the tough bit. "It's a bar, silly - that's what you were supposed to do."

"No, I mean I was - I was floating in the first beer you had this evening".

"Oh. Oh my." She looked down. "Wait a second - you were inside me? Wow." She motioned to boost her up to the next level. Moments later she rolled to her stomach on the ledge and offered a hand down. "So what happened?"

"Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt. Apparently whatever shrunk us made us more invulnerable than you would think. So I dog-paddled around in your stomach for the evening, tried to get your attention, before I found myself on your floor after you took a turn at the porcelain god."

She chuckled lightly. "I did have a bit more to drink than I intended, I guess." She smiled and offered Jackson a leg up to the next level. "Well, pleased to meet you, then." She said, reaching out and shaking Jackson's hand.

"You're not upset?"

"No - actually it's kind of exciting."

They reached the base of the side of the glasses, the stack of books just taller than the rim by about 15 feet. Taking a deep breath, Amy stepped back, took a running start and lept into space. Impacting the side, she quickly side to the bottom of the transparent surface. Coming to rest on the cold, hard surface, she turned to her friend. "Come on!" She shouted, waving at the still climbing Jackson. Within moments, he let go, dropping to the bottom of the goblet.

"So tell me," she asked, scooting closer to Jackson, "What was it like?"

"What was what like?"

"Don’t play stupid - I mean what was it like inside me?"

He laughed, leaning back and closing his eyes. "Scary at first - I thought for sure I was dead. I've never been so out-of-control in my life. Nothing I could do, nothing I could say, nothing I could think of, could change my destiny." He sat up. "And so for the first few minuets I was more concerned with staying alive and out of your stomach acids than documenting the experience." He smiled, looking at the cheerleader's bare midriff. "After a little bit I started to realize that you weren’t hurting me - I was well past the point where I should have started seeing some kind of effect. At the very least the lack of oxygen should have been a problem."

"And so there you sat."

"And there I sat, waist deep in your hydrochloric acid. Once I figured out that you couldn’t hurt me, well I calmed down - and it was dark, pitch black. Fortunately I had a pocket flashlight with me."

"and?"

"Not much to see, really - mostly a swamp of digestive juice, surrounded by wrinkled walls glistening with slime and fresh acid. The beer sloshed about as you moved, and your stomach occasionally churned as your muscles mixed the contents."

"Wow."

"But the thing I remember the most? The bounding of your heart. The massive organ was right above me, a constant source of booming every few seconds. All in all, it was the most impressive, scary, overwhelming sensation I've ever had." He hesitated for a moment. "And it was cool"

Amy sat there, savoring the story - until her introspection was rudely interrupted suddenly as the room was filled with the sound of keys in the door and the unbelievably massive doorknob turning.

Amy looked up, as the two giants entered into the room; one of them was her brother Gary - an young man of about 33-ish. - very handsome and strong. With him was a woman - his fiancee. She was tall and very athletic, a long mane of red hair, reaching the middle of her back. She wore an expensive evening green evening dress, cut from the ankle to the hip. She kicked off her high heel dress shoes into a corner of the room as she spun and collapsed onto the couch. Amy's brother crossed to the end of the table, and reached for the two wine glasses - and Jackson and Amy.

Jackson grabbed Amy and curled up into as tight a ball as possible, trying to look even smaller. Amy gasped as the enormous fingers made contact with the glass. She watched in fascination as the wall of flesh pressed flat and turned slightly white. But the examination was brief as a thousand pound weight was pressed down upon the two. The glasses lifted high into the air.

Within seconds, Gary crossed the room, placing the glasses on other end of the table, directly in front of his lovely wife-to-be. He spun on his heel and exited the room to the kitchen. She placed her tired feet up on the table, flexing her sore toes, grateful to have them free of their prison of bondage.

"The guy - that's my brother." She said, nodding to the closed kitchen door. "We're siblings, but we're . . . we're not very close." She pointed the other way, "The girl is Theresa Ashley Smith. I've only met her once before."

Theresa adjusted her foot slightly, her big toe mischievously touching the rim of the glass and rocking the container back and forth slightly. The pair inside - not more than a couple dozen feet away from their prospective - could look up and see the vast collection of swirls and canyons and valleys on the bottom of the Theresa's toe. Amy gasped at seeing movement on this scale not but a few feet from her. She could just reach out. . .

Jackson leaned back against the glass, looking directly up at the massive big toe looming over his head. "Playful, isn't she?"

"Yes. I wonder if we could get her to knock that off."

"Would you like me to climb up there and ask her to knock it off?"

There was no need. Moments later, the toe withdrew. Rummaging and cursing could be heard coming from the kitchen. Clearly Gary was having troubles with the wine.

Jackson leaned forward, folding his arms across his chest. "So, I've spilled my heart out to you. You're turn - what's your story?"

In the space of a heartbeat, Amy went from friendly and warm to quiet. "It's not important, now."

He didn't want to press. After a few long moments of silence, he decided to move ahead anyway. "I take it not everything is great at home?"

She nodded curtly. Jackson slipped an arm around her shoulders. "You can tell me. I mean I've been more intimate with you than anybody else before." He said in a light tone. That got a slight smile from the girl.

"I don't have the lot in the way of friends. I'm not easy to get along with. I've leaded a sheltered life."

Jackson leaned in close, ingoring the titans around them, putting an arm around Amy's shoulder. "I noticed that."

"What are they calling me now around school? 'Ice queen bitch'?"

"Ah - something like that." He took a deep breath before pressing on. "I think the words 'controlling, demanding bitch' comes to mind."

She moved away, every so slightly. "That's just it - nobody gets that it's the public persona. Daddy loves to look like he's spoiling me, treating me like a princess, so I have to smile and play nice. When we're behind closed doors, it's quite a different story. And then I get nasty rumors started by jilted jock boyfriends - when I don’t spread my legs, they spread their rumors. " Amy looked away, unable to meet Jackson's gaze. "Am I perfect? No - but I'm not quite the monster everyone makes me out to be."

The moment hung long in the air between them Finally Amy spoke. "Listen - I don't know why I'm telling you this."

"Because I'm the only man who's been inside your intestines?"

She smiled, and shook her head, her blond hair spilling out behind her. "Let's not talk about it now - it'll just ruin the moment." Another total shift of mood in a blink of an eye - she was good at hiding behind masks, swapping them out at a moments notice.

Then the tidal wave of wine hit them.

.