- Text Size +
Size is relative 1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Chapter one

 

September 18 2010: Tinyville

  

“I love weekends.” Stacey Miller told her boyfriend Ernie Campbell as they walked toward the local park.

“Agreed. No matter how small you are it’s always nice to have time off.”

 

Suddenly a wormhole opened up in front of them. Two women emerged from the wormhole before it closed. One was a redhead who looked to be 50 feet tall to Susan. The other was a brunette a couple of feet shorter. Both women were dressed in brown safari outfits.

They looked around and their faces lit up with joy when they realized that they were much bigger than their surroundings.

 

“At last Sandra we found a world where we are bigger than the inhabitants.”The redhead told the brunette.

“You said it Cathy. For one we’re the giants or should I say giantesses.” The brunette replied.

 

Stacey and Ernie had a feeling these two were trouble. But before they could walk more than a few steps they were spotted.

 

“What do we have here?” The redhead asked as she looked down on the couple.

“Looks like a couple of locals. Tell me where this place is?” The brunette asked.

“You are in Tinyville.” Ernie told them. Both women then burst laughing.

“This place sure has the right name.” The redhead commented.

“Who are you two?” Susan asked the giantesses.

“You’re pretty brave for someone who doesn’t even come up to my knees. I am Cathy O’Neil.” The redhead replied.

“Call me Sandra.” The brunette replied.

“We are timeline scouts spent to explore alternate worlds.” She added.

 

While Sandra was still speaking Cathy picked up Stacey and brought her up to the level of her face.

“Put me down.” Stacey demanded.

Cathy studied the tiny brunette struggling to break her grip.

“You’re so weak and helpless. Taking over this planet is going to be so easy.”

“They don’t realize where they are.” Ernie thought to himself. Out loud he said.

“Let my girlfriend go.”

“If you insist.” Cathy then dropped Stacey. She fell with a plop on the ground. Then for good measure Cathy stomped on her.

“Cathy that was mean.” Sandra protested.

“She had it coming to her.” Cathy replied.

 

To the time scouts surprise Stacey wounds and injuries healed before their eyes.

“I don’t believe it. It’s like you never stomped her.” Sandra muttered.

“Interesting. You have great healing power.” Then Cathy noticed a crowd watching them and a car coming toward them.

“The welcoming committee has arrived.” She commented as the car which turned out to be a convertible pulled up to her feet. A man in his fifties then got out.

“Hello ladies I am Mayor Patterson. Care to tell me what are you doing here in Tinyville?”

“It’s like this Mr. Mayor our world is running out of resources. We figured other words would have plenty of resources to steal.”Cathy replied.

“Does Dai Pearson know you’re here?”

“I have never heard of her.”

“She owns this whole place.”

“If she gets in our way she’ll be sorry.”

 

While Cathy was talking, Dai Pearson appeared behind her. But the time scouts seamed unaware of the fact.

“Keep in mind that we are scouts for a great government that has an army of thousands. They have an army that can easily conquer this planet.”

“Ha, ha.”

“Who dares laugh at us?”The time scouts demanded,

“I do.”

The time scouts turned around and found themselves looking at Dai’s legs. To their dismay Dai was ten times their height. She was also an attractive looking Japanese American.

“Noo! We are the giantesses here.” Cathy whined.

“Foolish Doll worlds scouts.  This dome is where I play giantess. This is a town where everything has been shrunk to 1/100th scale.”  Dai explained.

“We are not dolls.” Sandra protested.

“The people here are small but not that small.” Cathy added.

“You don’t get do you? Have you every wondered why every world you have visited the people and every thing else is so much larger than you?”

“How would you know about where we been?” Cathy asked.

“Your adventures or should I say misadventures have been all over the inter universe net. I have read how you started out with a team of four and you two are the only survivors.”

“That’s true.” Sandra admitted clearly shaken.

“Your world is called doll world because back in 2009 was shrunk to 1/12th scale. Cathy you think your six feet tall but in reality your only six inches tall. Sandra you think your 5’8” in reality your 5 3’4 inches tall.”

“Nonsense. You’re telling us nothing but lies.”

“I suppose you’re the one that shrank our world.” Cathy asked.

“Actually it was Mr. G on behalf of Andrea. You see Andrea wanted a world where she felt human sized. And since she can’t grow they shrunk a world for her. As amusing as you two are, I really do want you gone.” Dai chanted a spell and the two scouts disappeared from sight.

 

“Where did they go?” Mayor Patterson asked Dai.

 “I sent them back to their home world.” Dai replied.

“One way I hope.” Stacey commented.

“Watch the tone Stacey or I might send you to doll world for a while.”

 

The end for now

 

Author note: People wanting to know more about the background of Tinyville and advised to check out  the story “Best of both worlds”.