- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Here’s another old story I found on my pc.  

She’s a girl with a problem

 Extermination day/Demon Busters crossover 

 

Author note: this story takes place sometime in June of 2007 CE

 

 

 

Host: “Welcome back to the Lovers hotline. Our special guest today is Ms. Psychic. “

Ms. Psychic: “Hello everyone. You may know me from my “Ask a psychic” column or from my demon buster work. Today I’m here to answer your relationship questions.”

Host: “Let’s take our first caller.”

Caller: “Hi. My girlfriend is a girl with a problem.”

Ms. Psychic: ‘What exactly is the problem?”

Caller: ‘She has a GTS fetish.”

Ms. Psychic: “And that’s a problem because.”

Caller: “We’re both Nusi.”

Ms. Psychic: “I’m not familiar with that term.”

Caller: “It’s means new sizechanger. I and my girlfriend are humans that got turned into Sizechangers.”

Host: “As interesting as this is. We got limited time.”

Caller: “I’m staying at the Bay hotel. Can you come to see us?”

Ms. Psychic: ‘Us?”

Caller: ‘My girlfriend staying with me. She’s out shopping at the moment. I almost forgot. My name is Peter Gabriel. My girlfriend is Ashley Harris. We’re in room 808.”

 

“It’s a bad idea.” Ms. Freeze told her sister.

“I’m not sensing any danger from him. I’ll be fine.” Ms. Psychic shot back.

“I’ll keep an eye on her.” Ms. Orb suggested. ‘I’ll orb her out if she get’s into trouble.”

 

Ms. Psychic knocked on the hotel door. A brunette opened the door. She was about 5’10” and dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

“Hello I’m Ms. Psychic, you must be Ashley.”

“I am. This isn’t my idea. But my boyfriend seams to think that’s there’s a problem. Sigh! Let’s get this over with.” Ashley then stepped aside and let Ms. Psychic into the hotel room.

 

Peter turned out to be a handsome man about six feet tall.

“He’s a handsome man.” Ms. Psychic commented.

“Yeah! But I find that he looks better like this.” Peter then rapidly shrunk from six feet to six inches in height.

‘Doesn’t he look cute?” Ashley asked.

While she was talking, Peter grew back to his normal height.

“So shrinking you without your permission is the problem?”

“That’s only part of it. She was actually on a giantess rampage when the Morphers wiped out all the humans on our home world.”

“So a crushed a few born again Christians to death, it’s not a big deal. Besides they would have died with their fellow humans on extermination day. And he lies when he says I was going on a GTS rampage”

“You were 100 feet tall, threading to grow even bigger when that Morpher general made her speech and then wiped everyone out.”

“I’m a bit confused here. How come you survived?”

“For some reason the Morphers satellites of doom only affected humans. They managed to kill every human on the planet in mere seconds. Not ask me how. That is why July 10 2006 will forever be known as extermination day.” Peter replied.

“We’re not the only ex-humans around. There are others including my sister Alice. She’s into SW. She’s nuts.” Ashley added.

“Is there anything you can do to help?” Peter asked.

“Not really. I get the feeling that Ashley likes cutting people down to size or growing.”

“Giantess is part of who I am.” Ashley commented.

“If you don’t like it, you can try dumping her. “

Ashley frowned, then she said.

“You have twenty seconds to leave or else I’ll shrink you to the size of an ant and step on you. 20, 19, ”

“Time to go.” Ms. Orb then grabbed Ms. Psychic and both then orbed out.

 

“Was that really necessary?” Peter asked.

Ashley then grew until the top of her head was touching the ceiling.

“You are my man. Leave me for someone else and you’ll both be very sorry. Do I make myself clear?”

“Crystal.”

 

“That didn’t work out too well.” Ms. Psychic moaned.

“We’re home now. It’s over with.” Ms. Orb replied. Then they spotted the couple. One was a tall six foot blond the other was a 5’8” man.

“Hello my name is Philip Jones and this is my girlfriend Alice Harris. We’ve been told you could help us.” The man said.

“You don’t happen to be Ashley’s sister?”

“I am. Have you met her?”

“She just threatens to shrink me and then crush me.”

“Well unlike her. I’m not into that.” Alice then shrank from six feet tall to six inches tall.”

“I’m into SW instead.”

“She does this all the time. It’s not natural for a tall girl to want to be small.” Philip complained.

“It’s going to be a long day.’ Ms. Psychic moaned.

 

“I’ll get some coffee made.” Mr. Freeze said before heading to the kitchen. Minutes later they were sitting at the kitchen table. Ms. Psychic on one side, Philip on the other and Alice was sitting on the table itself. (She was still six inches tall) There were cups of coffee in front of each of them.

“All right! Who wants to go first?” Ms. Psychic asked the couple.

“Every since I was a young girl, I was fascinated by shrinking. When the Masterchemi turned me into a Sizechanger back in June of last year, I realized I could make my dreams come true.”

“Did you dream of torturing me?” Philip asked.

“Oh course not. It’s just that you don’t have much of a sense of humour for my joke.”

“You call pretending to have a shrinking disease a joke?”

“Care to explain?”

“I thought it would be a good idea if I pretended to have a disease that caused me to shrink to a tiny size on occasion. The shrinkage won’t be permanent and I would always grow back to normal in the end.”

“At first I thought she was kidding. Then I nearly had a heart attack when she dwindled from six feet to six inches tall. But after a while I began to wonder if it was an act.”

“I would have gotten away with it permanently if it wasn’t for the Mastechemi turning you into a sizechanger as well. Not to mention the Morphers killing all the humans.”

“I doubt it. Even if extermination day didn’t happen, I think I would have caught on. “

“What makes you think that?”

“For starters you had the bad habit of shrinking, just when it was time to do chores. As soon as I had them done you would grow back. Also I wondered why a disease would cause your clothes to shrink with you.”

‘Ok the clothes part was careless.” Alice admitted.

“I worry about her. I know that she can take care of herself. But she looks so vulnerable at that size. Besides I prefer to have my girlfriend the same size as me. Give or take a few inches.”

“There’s nothing stopping you from shrinking to my size.” Alice pointed out.

“You know I don’t like being small. Besides I get the feeling you would shrink to an even smaller size.”

“I must admit I do like being in the hands of a friendly giant.” Alice then turned to Ms. Psychic.

“Have any advice?”

“Well, all I can say is get used to her SW fetish or get another girlfriend.”

“But I love him.” Alice protested.

“I don’t want another girlfriend I want Alice.” Philip added.

“Then get used to her quirks. Now if you excuse me it’s been a long day.”

“You didn’t give the same advice to Ashley and Peter did you?” Alice asked.

“I gave similar advice and Ashley didn’t take it well.”

“Not surprised. She may not show it but she does love him. Good night Ms. Psychic.” Alice then jumped off the table growing as she did so. She was full sized by the time she hit the ground. Then the couple left the demon busters.

 

The end for now