- Text Size +

1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

Size Games: Female growing contest final 

 

"Welcome to the female Growing contest final. I'm Charlie."

"And I'm Bonny."

"We are your commentaries for this event. In a moment the five best female growers of our race will show us who can grow the most."

"In other words which girl can grow the most. Let's go meet them."

 

A beautiful girl who looked Asian in appearance, walked onto the stage. She was dressed in a blue jump suit with the words "Kelly Rocks" in front.

 

"This is Kelly. She is representing the Alpha continent. This is her second round at the games. Last time she came in second. Can she do better this time?"

 

The next girl to walk on stage was a blue eyed girl with long blond hair. She was dressed in a pink T-shirt and shorts.

 

"This is Bigtar. She represents the Beta continent. In the last Size Games she won the female growing contest. Can she do it again?"

"I bet she can. She is from a long line of growers." Bonny commented.

The third girl to climb onto the stage looked like she came from Africa. Her skin was very dark and her body firm. Her only clothing was a bra.

 

"This is Holly. She represents the delta continent. This is her first time at the Games."

 

The forth girl to enter the stage was a beautiful brunette. She was dressed in a silver jump suit with the words "Michelle Rocks" on it.

 

"This is Michelle Size. She’s growing for the Gamma continent. She placed a disappointing third in the last size games."

 

"Any ideas what her T-shirt message is trying to say?" Bonny asked.

 

"I think it's try to say she's great. “

 

“The five and final girl was an attractive looking redhead. She was dressed in a green jump suit.

“This is Annzilla. Or at last that the name she is going by now. She represents the Lasta continent.”

 

“The Sizechangers are now heading for the growing field."

 

"The contestants are now drawing lots to determine which order they will grow. Looks like Kelly will go first."

 

Kelly walked out into the middle of the field. The judges made sure she was starting from a height of 70 inches. Then a gun was fired and Kelly began to grow and grow.

 

"She is off to a good start folks. She passed the 500-foot mark. Now passing 1000-foot mark."

 

Kelly now towered over the landscape. But she kept on growing.

 

"She's now at 2,000 feet, 2,500 feet. She's giving it her all. She is now passing 3000 feet."

 

At 3800 feet Kelly paused in her growth. Then to the amazement of the commentaries she started to grow again.

 

"She's now at 4,000 feet, 4500 feet, 5000 feet."

 

At a mile in height, Kelly stopped growing.

 

"That's a daring size she going for." Bonny commented.

"But can she hold it for sixty seconds?" Charlie asked. (Contestants need to stay at a height for 60 seconds for it to count)

"The answer turned out to be no. After only twelve seconds she began to shrink."

"Aww! Too bad."

 

After Kelly was removed from the field semi conciseness Holly took her place on the field. After making sure she was starting from the regulation height of 70 inches, a gun was fired and Holly began to grow.

 

While rapid, holly's growth wasn't as fast as Kelly, Bigger and bigger she became until she was 3,000 feet tall.

"That's a low height she stopped at. It will be hard for her to win."

"Think seeing Kelly pass out from the lack of oxygen spooked her. Besides it's her first time. I predict she be back in further games."

Sixty seconds passed. Then Holly was asked if she wanted to go for a bigger size. She shook her head. Then she began to shrink back to normal size.

 

"Holly is on the board for 3,000 feet."

"Next up is Bigtar."

 

Bigtar went into the field. They made sure she was starting from a height of 70 inches. Then they fired the starting gun and she began to grow and grow.

 

"Look at her grow. You can tell she's a natural."

Bigtar soon passed 1000 feet, then 200 feet, then 3000 feet, the she started slowing down, stopping at the 4000-foot mark.

 

"Can she hold this size?" Bonny wondered.

The answer turned out to be yes. Sixty seconds went by and Bigtar didn't shrink an inch. They asked if she wanted to go for a bigger size. But she shook her head and shrank back to normal size.

 

Then it was Annzilla’s turn. Like the others they made sure she was starting from a height of 70 inches. When the starting gun went off she started to grow.

“It strange I find that she looks like Ann of Green Gables.” Bonny commented as Annzilla passed the 200 foot mark.

“Who?” Charlie asked.

“She’s a character in human literature. Oh it looks like Annzilla having some trouble.”

Annzilla had reached the 2,000 foot mark but it was clear she was running out of stream. She didn’t try to grow any more. She barely kept her size for sixty seconds before she began to shrink.

“Hard to believe she the best her continent has to offer.”

“The people of Lasta are better shrinkers that growers.”

 

Now it was Michelle's turn. Like her competitors she started from a height of 70 inches. When the starting gun went off she took off like a rocket.

 

"She's off to a fast start."

"Wonder if she'll suffer the same fate as Kelly."

 

Michelle grew and grew. Soon she passed the sizes of her rivals only stopping at the 6,000-foot mark.

 

"Wow! I have never seen any one grow so big before."

"But there's very little oxygen at that height. There's no way she can hold that size."

 

But Michelle proved him wrong. The minute went by and she still hadn't shrunk.

 

"I'm the new champ." Michelle cried. Her voice was deafening the crowd.

 

But then a Masterchemi burst onto the scene.

 

"Attention Sizechangers. We have learned that Michelle Size has gone to Wishbone and wished that she didn't need oxygen to breathe. This gives her an unfair advantage; therefore she is disqualified from the games.

 

"DAMM! " Michelle cried. "How did you find out?"

 

"We have our ways." The Masterchemi replied.

 

"That's means I'm the winner." Bigtar cried. She then did a victory dance.

 

The end for now