- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First time writing.. bear with me.
It was the tri moon soltisce on Na'mur. The pearl orbs glowed against the violet night sky, heaving in and out of the fog that rolled across the chromatic colored horizon. P'yatr inhaled tasting all of Na'mur's sweetness on his lips. It would be his last night before the transformation. As the alpha male in StarFire clan he was destined for the sacred rite by choice, by obligation, and mostly, by love.

Having finished his offering to the Spirits, he wandered back amongst the forest creatures. Normally, he would have been ravaged by some long toothed and long clawed creature, but the connection to Na'mur grew each day. Tonight he passed unharmed.

Nearing the village, the drums fell upon him, pulsating, matching the blood pounding in his heart. He neared the clearing, illuminated by bioluminescent plants and insects. It was time. The gathering had begun. Tonight, all men and all women blessed by union danced around the crystaline heat stones. The women twirled and their hair flew, their gossamer clothing lifted. They honoured the whirlwind Goddess Yumeni. The men, on the ground, undulated and bent and snaked their way over and under the women, like water swirling in the great rivers.

In the center of the clearing, Gyian, his life mate and Priestess, lay back into the soft golden moss and let her her body becoming one with all things and all things part of her. For the moment, she was all Na'mur and Na'mur rested in all of her as plants and tendrils wrapped their way around her body.

The mud of Na'mur Priestess was rubbed over him, in him. Her eyes did not look at him but only her touch soft. She did not miss a single part of him, pushing more from her own body, she fed him small pieces of her earth binding his body, preparing him for his ethereal journey. It dried slowly and smoothly. Slowly pressing into him pushing him into himself. His body absorbing her, becoming part of Na'mur. As though in a vacuum, his body slowly succumbed to the moment and he drifted. For P'ytar he was connected and he began to shrink, smaller and smaller.

The Priestess, her body grew into and out; N'amur's connection solid. It was time. Yumeni arrived and the trees moved. Hair billowed in slow motion sweeping in slow motion. The women seemed to as if underwater. The union of Ksa and Yumeni pulsated for the StarFire clan.

The priestess raised her self over P'ytar, and the waters of Ksa, poured from her into him. Salty sweet, like the oceans of Na'mur. The women, in turn, climbed upon their mates, hundreds of them, all pissing into the open greedy mouths of the men. Bodies soaked. Backs arched.

He was Ksa and Ksa was he.

Na'mur awoke strongly. He could vaguely hear Gyian's sister priestess tell the story of Yumeni. Long ago, Yumeni had cut him from her in long ribbons letting her blood flow upon Na'mur. He became the water of Na'mur, the forces of cleansing, the forces of destruction. Yumeni and Ksa could only be brought together by the Priestess of Yumeni and he, P'yatr, her twinflame mate.

His body was frozen. The waters washed away the filth, and he was cocooned in a smooth gel. As he began to shrink, the Priestess began to writhe against the growth suddenly overtaking her. Her hips widened. And she grew taller than three men. Her red moon flow fell upon him. Blessing him. Her blood flesh for his. And when his body was soaked, she raised her self over him.

Ksa knelt at Yumeni's feet and echoed the ancient pledge past from generation to generation.

His body was now. He could not move. He could feel the hands of his Goddess lift him. For on this day, without him, all would be lost: honour. Duty. Na'mur itself would slowly cease. For all things have a beginning and end. All things, are indeed circles.

On this day he had declared himself as Given.


So Ksa felt himself lifted once by his Goddess of Love, to become one again under the moonbeams. He slid into her pussy feeling the walls of her wet pussy. And she moved him. In and out. The drums. The heart beat of Na'mur. Her musty scent filling his pours. His body rigid. The Priestess felt his muscular body vibrate, his sculptured body pushing against all of her, drawing out a physical response... There was fire and heat as his body was releasing into hers, slowly disappearing until his form was unrecognizable.

In the mist that which swirled in the air, the form of Yumeni, the sacred whirlwind along with her mate Ksa appeared.

Yumeni felt the power of Ksa fill her veins. She was solid once again, her feet into the ground. Ksa, lifted from the earth, released by Na'mur. The ancient words of love and devotion tumbled out of them and on onto the people of Na'mur.

“If aught must be lost, 'twill be my flesh for yours. If one must be forsaken, twill be my heart for yours. Should death come anon, 'twill be my breath for yours”. I am Given.” Ksa, fell to his knees, the place of his honour and his beginning.

"If aught must be lost, ‘twill be my honour for yours. If one must be forsaken, ‘twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, ‘twill be my life for yours. I am Given."

With those words, Gyian pulled P'yatar from her and opened her cavernous mouth pushing him to the back of her throat. He slid down, past her tongue, down her throat, and into her stomach. She could feel him solid and resting there. And as her body slowly absorbed him, she began to shrink and return to a normal size. The men and women of Na'mur left, in two's and fours, all fully connected once again to the circle of death and destiny.

As the moons faded as dawn unrolled off the mountains, the Priestess took her knife and drew the sacred symbols along the tattoos of her body. Her blood flowing off her body. P'ytar was in her, her body absorbing him into her and she into him.

At the centre of the clearing by in a sacred spring that fed into the heart of Na'mur, she completed the final rite; she squatted and let the remains of her mate pass through into the earth and into the spring. She reached into the mud, mixing him, letting him disappatefully and speaking for both of them she echoed the final sacred words, “I am Given”.