- Text Size +
Story Notes:
1HS
Cindy struggled in fear to free herself from the ropes that kept her bound to the wooden chair. She wasn't sure how she had ended up in this claustrophobic room, but she knew that waking up tied down was never a good thing.

Her fear grew the longer she looked at her surroundings as she began to notice many minute details. Faded red stains lie around the legs of the chair, surely not a good sign. The walls were dingy and grey, as if they hadn't been properly cleaned in sometime, and she could swear she heard pained voices from the beyond the lone door that she assumed to be an exit.

The ropes seemed to be slowly loosening, and Cindy could feel her heart skip a beat in pure joy.

The joy was short lived however, as a panel on the wall opposite her opened up, and an enormous spinning saw blade began to ever so slowly extend out. The blade was around level to her legs, and with an intense surge of fear, she realized what the blood stains around the legs of the chair meant.

Adrenaline coursed through Cindy's veins as she clawed frantically at the ropes. Though she could tell they were getting more loose when she felt relatively safe, a painful death made the progress she made feel completely inconsequential.

A knot behind the chair loosened and seemed to fall apart. With all her strength, Cindy managed to completely remove the ropes keeping her bound to the chair, and stood to make her way to the door.

Like the blades had a mind of their own, they accelerated forward much faster, and Cindy screamed in fear as she quickly forced open the door leading her out of the room and her heart almost froze as she felt one of the blades graze her leg, leaving her with a small cut.

Closing the door behind her quickly, Cindy caught her breath for only a moment before taking in her new surroundings. She was at the end of a long hallway with the only remarkable features being a door at the opposite end.

Though she was terrified, she saw no other way of getting to safety, and slowly stepped to the door at the end of the hallway. A bare light bulb was placed above the door, and it was the only light source room, Cindy noted as she continued.

Hands trembling over what may lie on the other side, Cindy managed to steel her nerves and opened the door slowly. She could tell this room was large, and she could see no signs of danger in it. Stepping silently, she entered the large room and almost immediately noticed something extremely unusual about it.

There was no ceiling. The room had a floor, and 4 walls, but no ceiling that she could see. It was dark too, but her eyes were used to this from what she had already gone through.

Closing the door behind her silently, she began to traverse the large seemingly bare room when light flooded her vision, temporarily blinding her.

Spots clouded Cindy's vision as she looked over the now incredibly bright room. She could now see that there was indeed a ceiling, but it looked to be miles in the air, and didn't appear to be attached to anything she could see. Rubbing her eyes she looked over the rest of the room and screamed in terror over what she saw.

People she knew. Everywhere. Some of them were co-workers, some were family, and her eyes were quickly drawn to her boyfriend, Steven. Her horrified screams came not from seeing nearly everyone she knew in one room, but rather by the fact that they were all bound in some way or another as she had been only moments earlier.

Cindy felt as though she could cry, so frazzled were her emotions. She almost ran back to the relative comfort of the hallway when an enormous shadow was cast over her and a good portion of the room. Looking up, she saw what was shaped like an enormous head. Though little light reflected off the ground, she could tell by the shape and hair that the face was definitely feminine, and a booming voice confirmed it.

"WELCOME CINDY." The voice said, shaking the foundations of the very room and everyone in it. "YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT HERE FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON. TO BECOME MY ASSISTANT. YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE FIRST TEST, BY MAKING YOUR WAY OUT OF THE ROOM, BUT NOW YOU MUST PASS ONE MORE BEFORE YOU CAN JOIN ME AS A GODDESS." it continued while Cindy tried to figure out what it was trying to tell her.

"A-And what if I don't want to join you?" Cindy asked in a voice that came out as barely a squeak even to her.

"THEN YOU AND EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM WILL DIE. FLATTENED BENEATH ME." the goddess, almost annoyed at the question. "NOW, TIME FOR THE SECOND TEST."

"THERE IS A TABLE IN THE CENTER OF THIS ROOM. ON IT YOU WILL FIND A BUTCHERS CLEAVER. RETRIEVE IT." The voice commanded.

The words felt like ice ran through Cindy's veins as she wondered what she would be ordered to do next. Seeing the table, she approached it and there was indeed, among many other items, a large cleaver. Cindy's hands made contact with the handle and another command rang through her ears.

"NOW, YOU MUST BURY THE CLEAVER." It announced abruptly.

"Bury the cleaver?" Cindy asked herself, puzzled over the order.

"YES. BURY THE CLEAVER. IN STEVENS THROAT." The goddess above ordered.

Almost robotically, Cindy made her way to her boyfriend, Steven. He was being hung upside down from his feet on one of the walls, and Cindy contemplated what she had been ordered. If she wanted to survive this ordeal, she would have to follow orders.

"I'm so sorry." Cindy whispered and, with all her strength, swung the cleaver straight into Stevens throat, the force enough to wedge it in firmly as rivulets of blood made their way over the blade.

"NOW. LAUGH. LAUGH AS YOU PULL THE CLEAVER OUT OR I'LL CRUSH YOU!" The voice above shouted, making the entire room shake even more.

Having lost any will to fight back, Cindy began laughing loudly as she pulled the knife out of Stevens throat and an enormous fountain of blood poured from his neck, coloring her legs a bright red.

"EXCELLENT. NOW RETRIEVE THE POWER DRILL, IT'S TIME TO PAY YOUR SISTER A VISIT! AND LAUGH AS YOU DO IT, LEARN TO LOVE IT AS I HAVE." The voice shouted, seemingly pleased with Cindy's obedience.

Having already placed her own life above all her trapped friends and family, Cindy laughed hysterically as she grabbed the drill from the table and walked to where her sister was bound.

Seconds later, screams filled the air, mixed with the sounds of an active power drill and blood splashing over the floor. Louder than all this however, was the insane laughter of Cindy as she did the horrible acts.

She knew she shouldn't laugh. She should be crying, crawled up into a ball on the floor. But no matter what emotions she felt inside, the only thing to come from her mouth was more laughter.



Months later...

The room Cindy had once been bound now had another trapped soul. This one was dead however, as it appeared she had not been able to escape from her bindings in time.

In the other large room down the hallway, lay the friends and family of this girl, and they too were trapped.

Light flooded the large room and an insane laughter boomed high above, shaking everyone inside awake.

Two enormous faces hovered above the room, one twisted in an insane smile. The smiling face retreated and was replaced by a larger than life bare sole. Some of the trapped individuals noticed a slight cut on the back of this giantesses leg, as it lowered and turned everything inside into mush at once.

"Another failed recruit. My favorite!" a voice called out, and was punctuated with laughter befitting pure, unbridled insanity.