- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Done in 1 hour, not edited from original post at DA, so any typos were left in to keep the original 1 hour time limit intact
Ann was angry.

Today was definitely not going well for her, and this certainly wasn't helping anything. Walking down a hallway with her head turned down in annoyance, she had brushed into another girl in the hallway. Though the very thought of it made her grit her teeth, Ann knew it was her fault for not paying attention where she was going.

"Sorry." She said quietly, and continued her way down the hall.

That was the plan anyway.

The girl Ann had bumped into was in one of the upper castes in the high school hierarchy. A cheerleader. Sarah was her name. She was a rather tall caucasian girl, with long golden hair she kept waving freely down her back. Sarah was the polar opposite of Ann, who's Hispanic origin lent her plain black hair and an average stature.

Ann's mouth opened, ready to utter the word she didn't care to say, given her mood, but was cut off.

"Watch where you're going, you God damned..." Sarah began, finishing with a racial slur towards those of Hispanic origin.

Already in a sour mood, the comment sent Ann into an emotional overdrive. Her hand tightened into a fist, but before she could send it flying towards her taller tormentor, she was shoved to the side.

Sarah laughed to herself as she brushed the smaller Mexican aside and continued down the hallway to cheerleading practice.

That was the plan anyway.

The shove, though, admittedly light, sent her over the edge of a cliff of pure rage. Ann did a quick examination of her surroundings and found a wooden chair behind her, pushed neatly into a plastic desk. Ann always wondered why exactly the desk was left in the middle of the hall, but it was the chair that would serve her needs for the moment.

Lifting the chair by it's back, Ann swung it with all her might straight into the skull of her tormentor.

This went exactly as planned.

The sound of wood meeting a skull reverberated through the halls of the building, but moreso through Ann's own hands as the chair shook violently from the blow.

Almost in a daze after what she had just done, Ann's rage returned full force and she quickly climbed onto her downed opponent. In a fury, Ann's hands clawed and slapped all over Sarah's body.

That was the plan anyway.

After striking Sarah with the chair, the world around her froze. Students around Ann were still facing towards their own directions down the hall, and a few students that had been behind her were frozen with a shocked look on their face, presumably over what she had just done.

Turning away from the shocked students, Ann caught a bit of movement from the corner of her eye. Something else, it had seemed, was not frozen with her.

Tracking the movement with her eyes, Ann focused in on Sarah, though she was different than she last remembered. Namely, in the area of height. Sarah's once proud height of almost six feet had been reduced to mere inches before Ann.

Ann couldn't have been happier over this turn of events, leading to an odd mix of joy and rage within her mind. Sarah was now completely at Ann's mercy, and Ann knew she had to take advantage of this.

The world around Ann was still completely frozen, and, not knowing how long this would last, she wasted absolutely no time in moving her left foot so it was next to her right, and slipping her right shoe off.

Smiling hugely, Ann slipped her right sock off, leaving her foot bare. She placed it on the cool floor, and balled her sock up, stuffing it into the mouth of her shoe.

Making her way towards Sarah, Ann felt a tingle go down her spine as she came to realize just how tiny Sarah was before her. Giving a firm stomp, Ann rested her bare right foot next to the little girl, and wiggled her toes slightly, taking note of how Sarah stood only slightly taller than them.

Almost laughing at the minuscule Sarah, Ann pressed her sole down, and it molded to Sarah's miniature body. Ann laughed audibly as she felt a neat little tickling beneath her, which she assumed to be Sarah's completely worthless attempts to escape.

The smile on Ann's face stretched from ear to ear as she fully came to realize just how much power she had over her captive. Sarah's struggles with all of her strength amounted to little more than a tickle, after all.

"Goodbye", Ann said softly to the girl, not even sure if she could hear it, though in the end she really didn't care. Ann shifted all her weight to her right foot, and the imprint Sarah had been molded into came crushing down on her. A slight squeak was heard and a tingle ran down Ann's spine once more as she felt, more than heard the crackling of bones and the squishing of blood and flesh.

Twisting her sole from side to side, Ann relished the feeling, and wished it would never end. She was absolutely lost in her pleasure when she felt hands on her shoulders. The world around her returned to normal it had seemed, though Sarah was still nowhere in sight, and there was still a squishy blood spot beneath Ann's still bare right foot.

The hands on Ann's shoulders lifted her and forced her arms behind her back. Cold, metal rings were placed around them, though Ann made no attempt to struggle.

Escorted to the principals office, Ann was asked to explain herself and her actions, though, they made no mention of Sarah. Deciding it was best not to bring up the worthless stain, Ann admitted guilty to whatever they were trying to blame her for, and was swiftly suspended for two weeks.

Upon returning to her classes, nobody ever made any mention of Sarah, or anything about her disappearing. Deciding it was better not to question such things, Ann never mentioned it either, and kept her bloodstained sock as a permanent memento of what she was sure had actually happened that fateful day, and how she would do it again some day, she was sure of it.

That was the plan anyway.