- Text Size +

Robbie and I got out of my car.  I was so excited to see the first football game at our freshly built stadium!  Robbie is one of my best friends so I choose to take him.  We walked towards the stadium when we heard a loud noise.  It was a giant girl walking.  Within seconds, the same redhead from before appeared.  She was wearing a light pink, 2-part bikini.  Weirdly enough, the bottom part had a back pocket.

"Don't worry small ones," said the redhead.  "I am not hungry today.  I just need a slave."  As if by fate she walked over to the foot ball stadium.  Her feet with pink toenail polish landed just inches from us.  I looked up to see the bottom of her breasts.  She squated right in front of us and looked at Robbie.  She picked him up, stood up, and walked away.  As she walked away, I saw her put Robbie in the back pocket of her pink bikini.

I jumped in my car and followed her.  When I reached the edge of the city, I was stopped. 

"HEY!  What gives?"  I yelled.

"My dad hired me and a couple of friends to guard the exits to the city to make sure no one leaves," said the idot blocking my path.

"But she took my best friend," I yelled back.  "I will give you $100 if you just shut up and get in the car."  He nodded and hopped in.  I sped up to the maximum speed, 120 miles an hour.  We weren't on the road anymore.  Beings we left the city we were now on tile.  Within seconds we were behind the red head's feet.  I looked up to see her perfect ass moving left and right as she walked.  Her foot kept flying in the air and landing far ahead as she walked.  Suddenly she took a right turn and I followed her into the room.  It was her room.

"Get out," I yelled to the kid I picked up.  He did.  As soon as he did I drove on towards the giantess.  I didn't want him to get hurt.  Suddenly the giant girl turned around. 

"Ew.  An ant," she said as she walked towards the kid.  She lifted her foot in the air and stomped on him.  He was gone.  I felt horrible.  After that she walked over to the bed I was standing in front of and layed down on her stomach.  Her feet were hanging over the edge.  I climbed up the fabric of her blanket which seemed to take about 5 hours.  When I finally reached the top I was between 2 giant feet.  This was definetly dangerous.  I walked towards her pussy.  Her legs got closer and closer together as I got closer to the bottom part of her bikini.  When I reached it I climbed up the slippery fabric.

I finally reach the top and when I did I I was standing on her left cheek.  The pocket was on the right cheek.  I jumped from the left cheek to the right and then walked to the pocket.  I walked inside the pocket and approached Robbie.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.  I just grabbed his arm and gestured towards the opening to the pocket.  Suddenly she coughed and the ass cheek vibrated violently when she did.  We exited the pocket and  then jumped off her ass and landed right next to her right ass cheek on the bed.  That was when she rolled over and sat up.  She looked directly at us with hazel eyes.  Her eyes popped out of their sockets.

"2? How did that happen?" she asked in a  booming voice.  My life just got worse.