- Text Size +

Kate and Jill retraced their steps down the Mississippi and ultimately west until they reached the unmistakable spot of Jill’s earlier ultimatum. Even though they had only been gone a short while, the city was abuzz with activity. Tens of thousands of people were trying desperately to clear the 3,000-foot-deep trench that Jill had effortlessly plowed with her fingernail around the city. Cars drove over the cliff by the hundreds in a delirious attempt to jump the gap Evel Knievel style. Anyone who could afford a private helicopter or jet flew over the gap that was hundreds of feet wide and either crashed into the city or jumped out of their aircraft to land in what the blonde goddess, now known as Goddess Jill, had declared to be a safe zone.

Jill had been right. It was now the most sought-after city in the world. And even though Jill had no way of knowing that it was true, because the microscopic flights of hundreds of thousands of people were still imperceptible to her enormous blue eyes, it was irrelevant. Kate stood in wonder at the fierce glare in Jill’s eyes as she single-mindedly marched towards the city, oblivious to the dozens of other tiny cities she crushed along the way beneath her bare feet. Kate had never seen this side of Jill before.

Jill craved power. Jill craved destruction. Jill wanted to leave a permanent impact on the earth itself and in the minds of every single microscopic person the world over. And she had a clever idea how to do it. But first, she wanted to announce herself.

“Puny subjects of Jill-topia, you have defied your Goddess and allowed non-chosen people to enter my city.” She didn’t know whether it was true or not, but it didn’t matter. She was the Goddess here, after all. “This displeases me.” With that, she raised her bare foot above the city and flexed her miles-long toes, showering the helpless city with crumbs of flattened earth the size of city blocks.

“But Jill,” Kate enjoined, tugging on Jill’s shoulder, “I thought you said you were their protecting goddess.”

“That’s the thing about being a goddess,” Jill replied, with a gleam in her eye and a smirk playing across her lips, “A goddess can change her mind whenever she wants.”

As she lowered her foot over the screaming, helpless populace below, however, she began to have second thoughts. The two giantesses had destroyed countless cities beneath their feet during their travels, most of them completely unnoticed. Stepping on a city was getting old. It wasn’t boring, per se, but it wasn’t original. It wasn’t reflective of the gravity that she wanted this particular punishment to connote. She wanted something devastating, emasculating, humiliating. She wanted a gesture that demonstrated that the most insignificant aspect of her goddess’ being was still infinitely more powerful than the combined might of the entire world.

As she replaced her foot on the ground outside the city, she began rolling the thought over in her head. She unconsciously lolled her tongue around in her mouth, wondering if she could spit the city to death. No, she reasoned, that would take too long. Could she blow the city to oblivion with her breath? No, she wanted to feel the destruction, not just cause it, although she kept the idea in the back of her head for later since it would be absolutely humiliating. After all, destroying an entire city just with the force of her own breath…

“Jill!” Kate prodded, drawing the blonde goddess out of her daydream. “What the f*ck are you waiting for?”

“Sorry, being a goddess is harder than I thought. This is going to take some creativity,” she muttered as she instinctively tossed her hair over her shoulder. Lost in thought again, she began drumming her toes against the ground, causing terrible tremors for those below, though those shockwaves were somewhat blunted by the enormous chasm she had earlier created with her fingernail that now separated her toes from the cowering city.

Absentmindedly she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, when suddenly she had an epiphany. Looking down at her hand, she saw it: a single strand of blonde hair. How would it feel to flatten an entire city with just a single hair?

Jill knelt down in front of the city, with her knees coming to rest on either side of it. The people closest to her looked miles upward to see her gigantic vagina looming over the city, and they were trapped between her thick, shapely thighs. Dozens of miles above, they peered through the miles wide valley created by her cleavage to see a mischievous look on her pretty face as she carefully wrapped one end of the hair around one index finger, and the other end around her other index finger.

Reaching over the city to the far side, Jill’s index fingers plunged into the ground on the opposite side of the city, just beyond the canyon she had created with her fingernail. Her mountainous breasts that had just recently obliterated what was left of Chicago, now hung pendulously more than a dozen miles above the city. And she began to slowly, languorously drag the single strand of hair towards her.

As the center of the hair crossed over the farthest edge of the fingernail canyon, it touched down at the extreme edge of the city. The goddess’ hair was a marvel to behold. Twenty miles long and sixty feet tall, it was an impenetrable barrier that flattened every structure and person in the city without mercy or exception. The six-story tall blonde hair bulldozed city blocks, homes, and people effortlessly. Buildings taller than six stories were cut off at the base and collapsed on the other side of the hair, killing all inside in the shattered husk of what had once been an impressive structure. Eventually a wall of debris was built up in front of the hair that presaged its arrival by more than a mile. And all the while, those who looked up to Goddess Jill and prayed for mercy were met with a wicked grin that was all the more terrifying when paired with the half-disinterested look in the goddess’ eyes. This was effortless for her. And it was total obliteration for them.

Although the scattered thousands running from Jill’s hair scarcely had the presence of mind to consider such a notion, they were actually fortunate to be running from one of Jill’s hairs and not Kate’s. Brunettes naturally have thicker hair than blondes, and so while Kate’s hair was slightly shorter at only about 18 miles long, it was more than twice as thick, the height of a whopping 15-story building. But to the microscopic people, the difference in size was irrelevant. At that point, they were just splitting hairs.

As the hair began to reach the near side of the canyon, the ocean of debris that it pushed in front of it now fell into the fingernail canyon. Millions of tons of bodies and buildings fell thousands of feet into a mindboggling crevasse that had been created by the simple dragging of a girl’s unpainted fingernail. And with that, the city was erased. It had literally been wiped off the face of the earth. Nothing remained but perfectly flat, smooth land. It was a totally blank canvas where once had been a bustling metropolis filled with people. And that canvas now begged for a work of art to be imprinted upon it by the goddess who had created it.

Standing up to her full height of 70 miles, Jill once again lifted her bare right foot and held it over the flat land that once had been Tulsa.

Kate, still awestruck at the unspeakable display of power that Jill had just effortlessly conjured, now stammered, “Jill, what are you doing? Why step on the city now? There’s no one left.”

“Because,” Jill replied, with an evident assuredness in her voice that conveyed she was now completely embracing her goddesshood, “that was just the first step. I created a blank canvas on which to place my masterpiece.” A sharp intake of breath indicated that Jill was becoming aroused and enamored at her own display of power.

“We are the most powerful beings who ever lived, or who ever will. Every aspect of us will be studied for years, no, millennia, no, eons, by these microbes who once had the incredible privilege to walk beside us. Now, I will leave a permanent monument for them to study. A perfect footprint. Free of the blemishes of a landscape that was ever inhabited by man. A perfect blank slate for my perfect, immortal footprint. Every facet, every measurement of my foot will be studied for eternity. They will know the precise contour of every wrinkle on the sole of my foot, every ridge in my toeprints. They will know and study the exact length and width of each toe and the distance between them down to the millimeter. They will study how I balanced my weight, based on the depth of each section of my foot and how far down into the earth I depressed it. My heel, my arch, the ball of my foot, my toes: these will be hard and fast facts that mankind will know forever. And if ever there is a catastrophe, a war that wipes out all knowledge of everything that came before, this footprint will be an eternal monument for them to come back to that will remind them of their insignificance. No plant will ever grow here. No animal will ever graze here. No man will ever settle here. It is a landmark more permanent than any mountain or ocean on the face of the earth.”

With that startling proclamation, she began to lower her foot to the ground. What few survivors remained in the rubble of buildings that had fallen over the top of the hair now screamed for forgiveness and mercy of their blonde goddess. But Goddess Jill’s ears so many dozens of miles above were deaf to their cries.

Jill stepped on the flat empty wasteland that once had been a city. She felt every crease of the land mold and deform to every millimeter of her foot flesh. As her toes depressed the once fertile land, she felt the ground squirt up in the gaps between her toes and tickle the sensitive flesh of her toe cleavages. She began to put her weight on the foot, to let it sink down to whatever depth was natural for her gait. The land deformed and cracked under the goddess’ weight, but it received and maintained a perfect mold of every feature of Jill’s foot. Satisfied, she simply lifted up her left foot and stepped over the city, leaving in her wake a flawless imprint of the sole of her right foot midstride.

Jill lifted her right foot and now stood on the other side of the city. She turned and faced Kate, with the eternal footprint forever etched on the ground between them. As Kate’s eyes met Jill’s confident, lustful gaze, she was cognizant that she was very much aroused by this display of ineffable dominance. Jill met her gaze, winked seductively, and purred, “Don’t you want to see New York City now?"