- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey, all. This is just a story I though up recently and decided to put down on paper. Let me know what you think!

 

 

*DING-DONG*

 

“Sh*t,” Kate muttered under her breath. She should have been expecting this. Jill wasn’t supposed to be here for another fifteen minutes, but Jill was always early. She turned in papers early, got to appointments early, and now was standing on Kate’s doorstep, a full fifteen minutes ahead of schedule.

 

Kate jogged downstairs to the front door, stopping briefly to check her appearance in the mirror to make sure she was presentable. She opened the door and, surprise surprise, Jill was standing there, ready to go.

 

“Hey, Jill!” Kate tried to put on a smile. “I wasn’t expecting you for a while.”

 

“Yeah, I know, but I figured we should get there a little early so we don’t have to wait in line.”

 

“”Kay, well, I’m not really dressed yet, could you gimme a minute?”

 

“Sure.” Kate turned to go upstairs to her room, but before she made it more than two steps, Jill asked, “Hey, can I come? I’ve never seen your room before.”

 

“That’s fine,” Kate conceded, “But you’ll have to wait out in the hall while I change.” As Jill eagerly followed Kate upstairs, she thought about how lucky she was to have a friend right now. Jill was new in town, and she didn’t have many friends, or really a good way to make friends. Her parents had moved while she was away at college, and now that it was summer vacation, she was “coming home” to a place she’d never been before. She didn’t know anyone in town, and since school wasn’t in session, she didn’t really have a good venue to socialize with people her own age.

 

It didn’t help that she was a little shy. Not the bookish, quiet type necessarily, just not very good at breaking the ice. She was lucky Kate was so outgoing, or they would never have even met. Jill had gone to the Starbucks one morning a few weeks ago just to get out of the house. She didn’t have anywhere to be, so she ended up sitting in Starbucks quietly reading a book for almost two hours. She was so engrossed in it that she didn’t even notice that the Starbucks was now packed because of the lunch rush, nor did she notice the girl standing in front of her looking at her.

 

“Hey, can I sit with you?” Jill was noticeably startled, and looked up over her book to see Kate standing right there. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you, but the place is kinda full, and well, you do have a whole table to yourself.”

 

“No! That’s fine. Please, have a seat. What’s your name?”

 

They ended up sitting in that Starbucks for over an hour getting to know each other. Kate, too, was home for summer vacation, and bored out of her mind. They ended up spending a lot of time together those next few weeks since there wasn’t much else to do. They got along pretty well, considering how different they were. Jill was kind of shy, whereas Kate was very fun and outgoing. That’s not to say Jill didn’t enjoy having a good time, but she wasn’t as bubbly or spunky as Kate.

 

And now they were headed upstairs at Kate’s house so she could get changed in time for them to catch the movie. While Jill was reminiscing about old times, Kate was focused more on the present, wondering what she was going to wear. She had been lounging around the house all day, so she was currently dressed in a pink tank top and shorts, with pink sandals on her feet. She liked the look, since it accentuated all the right features, but she wouldn’t wear it out in public. She had a great ass and legs that the shorts really showed off, and her C-cup boobs were very obvious underneath the thin tank top. Her skin was a little dark, some from tanning, some just because she was naturally olive-skinned, which nicely complemented her shoulder-length brunette hair.

 

Jill, on the other hand, was very white. She wasn’t much for going to the beach or tanning, so she was a little pale, but still very pretty. She was dressed in a nice grey shirt, jeans, and sneakers. While she wasn’t as attractive as Kate below the waist, she more than made up for it above the waist. Not only was she smart, but she had fantastic DD boobs that her tight grey T-shirt strained to hold back. It was low-cut but still tasteful, and so her cleavage was framed beautifully by the long blond hair that draped down on either side of it. She would never consider herself much of a looker, but most guys would.

They both reached the top of the stairs and walked a few steps down the hall before getting to Kate’s room. It was a typical girl’s room, decorated nicely but still something of a mess. “It ain’t much, but it’s home,” Kate commented as she walked into her room.

 

Jill was about to follow her when she noticed an odd door at the end of the hall. The door itself wasn’t odd, but it had a red light above it. “What’s that for?” Jill asked, knowing that it was poor grammar to end a sentence with a preposition, but doing it anyway because she wanted to sound normal, not pretentious.

 

“Huh?” Kate said, poking her head out of her room. “Oh, that’s my dad’s lab. He’s in there all the time tinkering with stuff.”

 

“Your dad has a lab? Is he some kind of chemist or something like that?”

 

“Didn’t you hear? My old man’s a mad scientist!” she smirked, waving her arms around for dramatic effect. “Honestly, I don’t what he does in there all day, but it’s usually locked.”

 

Jill, her curiosity piqued, made her way down the hall. She slowly reached for the doorknob, kind of scared at entering a mad scientist’s lab. Then she realized how ridiculous the whole thing sounded and twisted the knob.

 

The door opened with a click, and she slowly pushed it open, revealing a room filled with all kinds of electrical equipment. There were large machines and small machines with lots of buttons on them, and, well, it looked pretty much exactly like what Jill would have expected from a mad scientist’s lab. Kate, who had come up behind her, followed her into the room. “We-eird,” she said, looking around. “I’ve never been in here before.”

 

One machine looked particularly interesting, as it was one of the few not covered in dust. “What’s this one do?” Jill asked.

 

“Well, since I’ve never been in here before, I’d have to say I have no f*cking clue.” As she got closer, she noticed an open Coke can sitting next to what was obviously the control panel for the machine. “That’s weird,” she pondered, “that’s Dad’s favorite drink. He must have been in here pretty recently.” As she looked closer, she noticed a tiny speck next to the Coke can, and it was moving, almost imperceptibly. “Ew, there’s a bug on this machine.”

 

“Where?” Jill asked, turning to see what Kate was looking at.”

 

“Right there.” Kate pointed to the offending speck.

 

“Where?” Jill asked again, bending over to get a better look at the control panel. She wasn’t really paying attention, and she accidentally leaned over and crushed the bug under her right breast, while her left breast landed on the control panel and hit some buttons.

 

“Uh, right there,” Kate replied, pointing to Jill’s boob. “Looks like you got it,” she said laughing.

 

“Oh! Sorry,” Jill blushed, and began wiping her hands on her boobs to get the stain off. She was clumsy by nature, and in turning away she accidentally knocked down the Coke can. It spilled onto the control panel, and the syrupy liquid began to spread and sink into the machinery.

 

Almost immediately things began to go haywire. The machine began making a lurching, grinding sound, and sparks started to fly around some of the dials.

 

“What do we do?” Jill stuttered confusedly, hoping that Kate would somehow have the perfect solution.

 

“Let’s get the hell out of here!” Smoke began pouring out of the machine as the girls started running towards the door, but before they could get out of the room, there was an explosion behind them. There was a blinding white light, and when the girls opened their eyes, they found themselves standing in the middle of…nothing.