- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Somehow this chapter got deleted. I'm replacing it now. If it was removed on purpose by an admin please let me know and I won't put it up here again.

As the girls stood up and dusted themselves off, they were in a fantastic mood. Both were experiencing the euphoria of the unstoppable power they were only slowly growing accustomed to, and their minds were reeling with the possibilities, not to mention their budding interest in each other. As Kate moved north to go collect her other flip-flop, Jill grabbed her arm. “Wait!” she enjoined. “Before we go too far, I just remembered something. Follow me.”

Kate dutifully followed her friend for a few steps before Jill stopped and pointed at the ground. Sure enough, there at their feet lay a tiny city, nothing compared to some of the metropolises they’d already trampled, but a sizeable city nonetheless. “I noticed this when we passed by here twice going to and from Salt Lake City,” Jill explained excitedly. “You were so focused at the time, I didn’t want to distract you. But now I have a present for you.” Jill knelt beside the city and searched carefully for some minuscule artifact. Not finding it, she bent over and set her hands down outside the city to support herself. She brought her eyes as close to the ground as she could without destroying anything, her breasts swooping perilously low over the landscape, almost brushing the tops of some of the buildings. After a good ten minutes, she poked her index finger down into the city and scooped something up.

“Here,” she stated confidently as she dumped the token into the palm of her hand and presented it to Kate. “I knew I’d find it eventually.”

Kate looked down her nose at the speck in Jill’s hand. It was difficult to make out what it could be. Not only was it quite mangled from having been roughly torn from the ground by the fingernail of an overexcited giantess, but it was also really small to begin with. Barely a speck. “Um…it looks great! Thanks, Jill. It’s great,” Kate said, but it was obvious she had no idea what she was supposed to be thankful for.

“It’s the Empire State Building! Remember? You gave me the Golden Gate Bridge and now we have to complete the set. We’re really making progress!”

Kate stared blankly at Jill for a moment and scrunched her nose up, lost in thought. “But…how is the Empire State Building all the way out here? And I always thought it would be bigger than this speck.”

Jill chuckled. “It is, girl. I was just having some fun. This isn’t the real Empire State Building. It’s the scale replica they have at the New York New York in Las Vegas. I knew this had to be Vegas when we passed it twice, so I figured I’d try and pay you back for the Golden Gate Bridge. Do you like it?”

Kate smiled warmly. She was truly touched by the affectionate gesture. “I love it,” Kate replied, and she leaned forward and gave Jill a small peck on the cheek. Jill didn’t bother blushing. “But where am I going to keep it? We’re stark naked.”

“Oh, I’ll keep it in the same place I left the Golden Gate Bridge. Follow me. You can pick your other flip-flop up on the way.”

From the point of view of the normal-sized people down below, it was a great time to be in Vegas. When the giantesses first arrived in San Francisco and then made their way down to L.A., one would think that the population in nearby areas would have fled in terror. Not so in Las Vegas. In fact, people from all around flocked to Las Vegas in droves for some cheap thrills. For the thousands of people there, it was an easy choice. They could either brood over the eternal questions of life and death, or they could ignore it all and have one last great party before they were all crushed at the whim of some huge girl. The drinks were flowing, the dice were rolling, and people at last felt completely uninhibited, knowing that they would likely never live to see another day so they might as well enjoy life while it lasted.

Casinos even started taking bets from patrons on how long the city would last. Of course it was a ludicrous proposition, because the moment they found out the results they would have to be dead, but nobody gave it a second thought and soon the bets came pouring in. As the titanesses made the first approach, walking from Los Angeles up to Salt Lake City, Vegas became uncharacteristically quiet. It wasn’t that people were steeling themselves for death; they were just waiting to see if they’d won. As the girls passed by and the tremors caused by their footsteps faded into the distance, the city erupted into cheers, except for a few folks who ironically cursed their rotten luck. The casinos raised the odds, and thousands more bets came pouring in.

On the girls’ second pass back to L.A., the same scene repeated but on an even wilder scale. Now bars were opening up their liquor cabinets for free, people were making out with strangers, and the strip clubs didn’t bother collecting cover charges. There was no point in making money anymore. It was the grandest, wildest party this side of eternity, and it seemed like it was fated never to end.

Then the blonde led the way back for the third time and the whole city fell silent. The time had finally come. She had stopped right on the edge of the city and was squatting over it now. Those who weren’t too drunk to appreciate the gravity of the situation were at last overcome with fear, forced to look at their own mortality for an instant before they were squashed.

At least she was putting on a show. The naked blonde had squatted so that her snatch was visible throughout the entire city, its wild and untrimmed bush drawing the stares of thousands of men. Then her hands settled outside the city, and the biggest breasts in the world hung low over the party capital of the world, swooping and jiggling on a magnificent scale. It seemed a fitting end.

As the city prepared to be crushed underneath her chest with a kind of bittersweet eagerness, she unexpectedly set her fingertip down, destroying the New York New York but leaving everything else pretty much intact. Las Vegas waited with baited breath as the blonde rose, and the two girls exchanged some words no one at ground level could understand before walking away.

It was unbelievable. The biggest party in the world had gotten crashed by the biggest celebrities, and the party was still rolling. It was a good time to be in Vegas.

For about ten seconds.

As Jill turned to walk north, Kate loudly cleared her throat. Jill stopped and looked at Kate, who was cocking her head to one side and gesturing at Vegas. “Aren’t you, you know…forgetting something?”

“Ughh,” Jill groaned as she walked back to Vegas and covered it with a step of her right foot. It wasn’t much of a stomp, but it flattened the strip and most of the city nonetheless. She pivoted on the ball of her foot, causing even more destruction, and without breaking her stride resumed her walk northward. “Do we have to crush every city we come across?”

“No, but Vegas is special. Right after I got out of high school I ran away from home for about a month and tried to make it as a showgirl there. Things didn’t work out. They said I had potential but that I’d never make it big.” She smiled wryly. “Well, maybe not those words exactly.”

Kate caught up with Jill and they walked for a few hundred miles hand in hand while Kate was lost in thought. She simply had no idea where Jill could have stowed the Golden Gate Bridge. “I assumed you’d just thrown it aside, Jill,” Kate ventured as they strolled along. She had to walk briskly as Jill was evidently anxious to get where they were going, and Kate was having a tough time keeping up with her awkward quasi-limp, one shoe on and one shoe off.

“Are you kidding me? That was the best, most expensive present I’ve ever received. I’ll cherish it forever!” She said it with a half-joking tone but it was clear she meant it sincerely. They walked quickly up the west coast and didn’t even bother to look down at whatever they were trampling along the way. The whole west coast by this point had been run over by them so many times that it was essentially a vast wasteland. They’d already walked every mile from Seattle to Los Angeles, some parts at least two or three times, and so it was preposterous to think that they could cause any kind of new or significant damage to the landscape below.

When they reached the sticky puddle that indicated where Kate had been trying to take a nap, they headed due east until they were in sight of Kate’s other sandal. Kate looked down to see if this sandal, like the other one, bore traces of microscopic humans. To her delight there were indeed several patches of tens of thousands of people, all eagerly awaiting her return. She was tempted to take her time and make this display rival her last, but she could tell that Jill was practically overflowing with excitement to show her where she had kept the bridge. Kate sighed and casually slipped her dirty right foot into its home, smearing tens of thousands of worshippers. Kate felt a small wetness, nothing like the squish under her left foot, but she tried not to think about what might have been as she followed Jill’s hurried steps farther north along the coastline. Once again, the rhythmic smack of flip-flops slamming against Kate’s feet echoed throughout the western U.S.

At last they neared their destination, and Jill slowed down as they approached Portland, or at least what had been Portland before it had been smothered by Jill’s gigantic wardrobe. Jill knelt down next to her left sneaker. With a wave of her hand she beckoned Kate to do the same. “Phew!” Kate exclaimed as they got closer. “That reeks. I’m glad you didn’t take these things off anywhere near me.”

Jill took the jab in stride as the girls’ eyes peered over the lip of Jill’s left sneaker, and inside lay what looked like a souvenir trinket replica of the Golden Gate Bridge, but the girls new better. Something else caught Kate’s eye as she looked into the darkness. “Is that…is that the space needle!?”

“Yeah,” Jill smiled like she’d been caught. “I took a quick trip up to Seattle and went on a walking tour while I was there. On my way back I noticed something caught between my toes. I figured it was too cool to throw away so I threw it in here with the Golden Gate Bridge.”

“Jill, you know that place is just a stupid tourist trap.”

“I know, but I just couldn’t resist.” She was clearly having fun. “So, if you want, you can drop your mock Empire State Building off here for now. It can be a placeholder until we get the real thing.”

Kate was shocked. “You mean—“

“Duh. We’re two college girls on a summer break world tour. No trip would be complete with checking out New York! We can stop by all the hottest fashion boutiques and see a Broadway show!” Both girls giggled at the thought. “But for now we can leave it here and move on.”

Kate reached out to lift the shoe and deposit her treasure in it, but Jill grabbed her arm. “Wait!” Jill implored, “I don’t want to move the shoe.”

“Why not?”

“Well…I know it’s unlikely, but I like to think that maybe there are some survivors in there. You know, people who got caught between my toes and travelled with me for miles before being dropped off in my sneaker. It makes me feel…powerful. That people could have been trapped like dirt between my enormous toes and now live in my sweaty, smelly shoe. It’s hard to describe.” Jill paused. “Anyway, if you move the shoe or lift it up it might kill whoever’s left alive. No human can survive at any altitude higher than a few miles, so obviously the people on the Bridge and in Vegas didn’t make it, but anybody in the Space Needle might, possibly, could have survived.”

Kate wasn’t in the mood to argue, so she let the mini Empire State Building roll off her palm and down into the shoe. “Hey, I’ve got an idea while we’re still in town.”

“Yeah, what’s that?”

“Well, I want to see what you did to Seattle. I left you alone for a while and I want to see how you spent your time.”

“Okay, whatever, it’s not very interesting,” Jill said as they got up and walked further north along the coastline.

After only a minute or two they reached what was left of Seattle. Parts of the city were still intact, but much of it was buried deep in gigantic footprints. A massive grey shirt and a bra were left as monuments to what had transpired mere hours ago.

“Holy sh*t, girl, you are stacked!” Kate exclaimed as she reached down to pick up Jill’s bra. “Holy sh*t! I mean, I’m proud of what I have, but this is unreal.” She held Jill’s bra up to her own chest for comparison and found the fabric sticking out at least an inch or two from her nipples. It was still warm, and she could faintly smell Jill’s perfume as she examined it.

“Let me see,” Jill said as she reached forward and pressed down on the bra’s fabric until it met Kate’s chest. “Wow, you’re right, I’m a good couple sizes bigger than you.” Kate gave Jill a curious look, and then Jill realized just what she’d done.

“Did you just touch my breast?” Kate asked, with just a hint of taunting in her voice. “You know, usually you have to buy me a couple of drinks before we get to that.”

Jill tried to stammer out an apology, but before she could, Kate pulled her in tight. Now their bodies were touching, belly to belly, and the only thing separating their chests was Jill’s gigantic bra. Kate looked up into Jill’s eyes, only a few inches away, and her expression revealed an attitude of mischief and excitement, like she was ready to start a grand adventure. Jill’s eyes, conversely, were surprised and overwhelmed, but she had become more and more used to the idea. As they stood still and looked at each other, Jill’s nervousness could take it no longer and finally her natural impulses gave way.

In other words, a small trickle trailed down her leg, and she pulled away immediately. She summed up her excuse in two words: “Nature’s calling.”