- Text Size +

Slowly the girls rose, a sight that was breathtaking to behold for anyone lucky enough to not be dead already as a result of the past hour’s excursions. Once again they resumed their stature as towering beauties, standing dozens of miles tall over the west coast. Jill glanced down at her feet and saw clearly two full outlines of her body, carved into the earth like solid rock as a result of the extreme pressure created as the earth itself yielded to her frame.

The landscape at Kate’s feet was a bit messier. There were several impressions of her body, and it had been evident that she had been rolling around some. There was of course the doodle she had drawn in the ground with her finger while Jill was off in Seattle, and there was a slightly embarrassing sticky puddle from where Kate’s vagina had emptied itself of its juices during her self-pleasuring just moments ago. All in all, it definitely looked like a warzone, even though the girls had simply lain down for an afternoon nap.

“Hold on, I’ll be back in a minute,” Kate said, and began walking south along the coastline.

“Where are you going?”

“I don’t want to get your smelly pee all over my feet, so I’m going to try and find my sandals,” Kate replied.

Jill stood there for a moment, joined her arms behind her back, and stretched contentedly, her breasts proudly jutting out over the Pacific Ocean. Then, with a passing thought, she hurried after Kate to see what mischief they could get into.

Kate sauntered casually down the coastline, enjoying the view of the ocean. Sooner or later, she thought, I’m going across there. There’s a lot of world still left to explore. At her feet, formerly peaceful beachfront towns were unceremoniously flattened beneath her enormous bare soles as she advanced heedlessly down the coast. Most people who survived Kate’s passing were finished off as Jill’s quickened pace followed closely behind. She wasn’t really paying attention to where she stepped, but what consideration she did give to her footsteps was spent trying to make sure that she covered new ground and didn’t just follow in Kate’s footsteps.

Eventually Kate saw the enormous impact crater that her left sandal had created when it crashed down like a meteorite just north of Los Angeles. Two or three feet in front of the crater she saw that her flip-flop had skidded to a stop right-side up, just on the edge of town. The toe was pointing towards the ocean, such that the sandal itself was pretty much perpendicular to the coastline and the left edge of it created a pink wall several miles long that prevented any escape along the north side of the city. The people of Los Angeles were mad with terror as they saw her casual approach, and millions of people stood dumbstruck as she stopped on the north side of town and stared down at the vast expanse of grey metropolis just in front of her toes.

Kate was just about to slip her left foot into her flip-flop when something caught her eye. She paused for a moment, lost in contemplation, and by the time Jill caught up to her she was squatting intently over the sandal, balancing her weight on the balls of her feet and looking very pensive about something. Jill knelt down next to her and the impact of her knees hitting the ground sent ominous tremors through the city of Los Angeles. “What’s up?” Jill ventured.

“Look,” Kate answered, pointing at the flip-flop but not letting herself get too close to it. “Does anything about the surface strike you as unusual?”

Jill leaned forward to get a better look, but was careful to keep her distance as she inferred that Kate was doing that intentionally. At first glance, it looked like any ordinary sandal, colored bright hot pink, and somewhat worn down around the ball and heel area and down the left side. As she focused, however, it became apparent to her that the pink was somewhat blotchy in areas, almost like there was a thin layer of very fine dust sprinkled over it. “What…what is that?” Jill wondered aloud.

“I think it’s people,” Kate replied, and Jill shot her a look of astonishment which Kate didn’t see, so absorbed was she in her thoughts. “I mean, I really think it’s people. Thousands of microscopic people who are living on my sandal. Think about it. Each individual person is, of course, way too small for either of us to see. If even their skyscrapers are no bigger than a grain of rice, there’s no way we can see individual people. But thousands of them? All clumped together? If there were enough people standing together on a blank enough background, we just might be able to see them. And if I’m right, they would look exactly like what we’re seeing on my sandal right now.”

Jill turned back to the sandal, and they both squatted and knelt there for several minutes, mystified by this turn of events. “But…why?” Jill thought aloud.

“That’s what’s so crazy. Maybe they were trying to escape and figured it would just be easier to climb over the sandal than to go around it. Maybe we caused so many earthquakes and natural disasters that the only place they thought they could be safe was on top of my sandal. Or maybe, maybe…maybe they’re just infatuated with me. Maybe they want to be close to me and this is the closest they could get. Maybe they’re worshiping me.” Kate’s last words hung in the air as the girls mulled this thought over in their minds, soaking it in. “All I know is…I like it. I really like it.”

At this point Kate turned to her left and directed her attention toward the sprawling megalopolis extending south along the coast. “Listen up, people,” she announced, emphatically but also quietly since she didn’t want to deafen everyone she was trying to address. “These people have got the right idea, and this pleases me. Anyone who loves me and wants to make me happy should follow their example and live on my sandal that I have provided for you. Anyone who lives on my flip-flop will not be harmed. As for the rest of you,” at this point Kate scowled for emphasis, “I can’t make any promises. If you want to please me, you’ll go to the sandal.” Kate now stood to her full height and pivoted around on the balls of her feet before shouting to the rest of the country, “That goes for all of you, too! Anyone who lives on my sandal will not be crushed.” She paused and chose her next words carefully, then said authoritatively, “Your goddess has spoken.” She then walked in a slow and stately fashion away from the city, leaving her microscopic minions to think about her declaration.

Jill was shocked but not dismayed by Kate’s proclamation. After all, that was as good a description of their newfound status as any other, and she did like the way the word “goddess” rolled off the tongue. They were unstoppable, invincible, and essentially all-powerful, as long as that infinite power was directed towards crushing and destroying anything that got in their way. Jill got up and once again hurried after Kate, and by the time she caught up to her they were several hundred miles away from the coast, far enough away that they couldn’t see the ocean any more, and Kate had gone weak in the knees.

“Oh my god,” Kate managed to utter feebly, “Can you believe that sh*t? I can’t believe I pulled that off. This is awesome.” Kate was giddy with the realization that she now ruled over the planet, and she didn’t quite know what to make of it. “I mean, of course, you’re a goddess now, too,” she said with some difficulty, not because she was reluctant to share the spotlight with Jill, but simply because she wasn’t used to conferring that title on anyone, including herself. “We really can do whatever we want. I mean, it never would have occurred to me if I hadn’t seen those people living on my sandal, but now it all seems so obvious. We can really do whatever we want.” Kate was almost babbling at this point, and Jill put her arm around her to comfort her.

“Yeah, yeah, I guess you’re right,” Jill intoned, unsure of how to respond.

Kate’s eyes were downcast as she was trying to recover her composure, and looking at the ground she saw a large lake a few dozen feet away. “I could really use a drink,” she said, motioning toward the lake in the distance. Jill continued to comfort Kate by keeping her arm around her, and they walked in their makeshift huddle about fifty feet before they reached its shore.

“This is a really big lake,” Kate said, examining its dimensions. It was nearly as long as they were tall, and even a bit wider than they were. All in all, it was pretty much their exact size, and either of them could have easily lain down in the lake bed and perfectly filled it out. With Jill’s assistance, Kate knelt down, heedless of what was apparently a very large city that had grown up along the lake’s shore. Slowly she leaned forward until her lips just reached the water’s edge. As she did so, she crushed much of the city beneath her perfect, C-cup sized breasts. None of the buildings in this city were even close to as tall as the ones they’d seen in Chicago, but they crumbled just the same, brutally compressed underneath her titanic tan tits along with tens of thousands of hapless city dwellers.

Kate was really looking forward to a nice cool, refreshing drink to calm her down, so she gently brought her lips to the water, puckered them, and began to draw slowly from the lake. Tons of water rushed into the tiny hole in her lips, along with dozens of boats out enjoying the beautiful summer day, but something wasn’t right. As the water touched her tongue, she grimaced, and she disgustedly spat the whole mouthful back into the lake.

“Ew, gross!” she exclaimed, rising to her feet and trying to get rid of the taste in her mouth. “It’s salt water!” She looked to Jill for sympathy, but the smile on Jill’s face and the chuckle in her throat gave way, and Jill burst out into a full, hearty laugh.

“Did you know? Did you know this whole time?” Kate asked accusingly, and Jill nodded.

Between breaths she managed to sputter, “Of course I knew! It’s the Great Salt Lake. There’s no other lake anywhere in this part of the country that even comes close to that size.”

Kate’s face contorted into an angry scowl. She was furious, but not at Jill. No, they were both in this together, and it was the puny microscopic humans who would bear the full brunt of her wrath. She stomped over to what was left of Salt Lake City and assumed an authoritative stance with her hands on her hips. She surveyed the tiny grey city and its worthless inhabitants before declaring, “I was nice before, but now you need to know what it’s like when your goddess is angry. You have made a grave mistake, and now you will pay the price.”

With that she raised her right foot high above the city, so high that her upper leg was parallel to the ground, and brought her foot down with a thundering stomp. Deep cracks in the earth’s surface radiated out from her footprint, and the resulting earthquake leveled every building for over two hundred miles around. Tremors could be felt all the way from Winnipeg to Oaxaca. Again she raised her foot and brought it down in a different area with the same disastrous results. She began marching around, stomping furiously with both feet, grunting loudly with exertion. She was beginning to sweat, and her hair became tousled as she marched around the city, making sure every square inch of it was utterly demolished beneath her feet. “Stupid. F*cking. MORMONS!” she screeched, punctuating each word with a particularly vigorous stomp.

Jill watched astonished, and her chuckle was caught in her throat as she was taken aback by the spectacle in front of her. Kate displayed pure, unrestrained power, the very picture of rage and destruction. But every forceful stomp made her breasts jiggle and vibrate pleasantly, and her hair flew back and forth over her shoulders as she sweated and panted with each step. Jill was enthralled by this display of such raw sexual dominance. Until that morning she had been a very shy girl, but seeing this incredible giantess unleash hell’s fury on a helpless city welled up emotions in her she had never felt before. She was becoming very aroused, and now it was her turn to go weak in the knees.

To the people living in any of the hundreds of small towns dotting the American West, the view was unspeakably terrifying. They had seen the girls’ incredible destructive power when they were playfully enjoying themselves or even when they were completely unaware that they were giantesses, but no one had yet seen them being actively destructive. To see that kind of raw power so flagrantly displayed was truly awe-inspiring. They watched in silence as her foot soared dozens of miles into the air, and then came crashing down with a deafening roar, bringing most of them to their knees and keeping them there for several minutes as she continued to annihilate Salt Lake City. Time and time again, her foot flew back into the air, throwing tons of debris and chunks of earth into the air before speeding back down to stomp out another footprint of city, vindictively demolishing every last square inch of civilization at her feet.

Eventually Kate’s tirade came to a close, and her stomping ceased. Exhausted, she cleared her throat before spitting on a mostly uninhabited patch of land that had been missed in her outburst. The glob of saliva thundered to the ground and destroyed part of a forest, uprooting the tiny trees in an unstoppable avalanche of spit. Some of her toe-prints had broken down the natural bank of the lake, and now the remains of Salt Lake City became a lake bed as saltwater began to gush into the depression created by Kate’s footprints.

Kate pushed her hair out of her eyes and, regaining some composure, looked up at Jill. Jill was too dumbstruck to say anything, so she just looked into Kate’s eyes and admired her afterglow until Kate would dare to break the silence. Kate’s entire body glistened with a thin layer of sweat, and the area at her feet was shiny and brilliant as it had been compressed into diamond by the force of her footfalls.

“Come on, we’re going back to California,” Kate said demandingly.

“Wh-what are we going to do there?”

“We’re going to teach them a lesson.”