- Text Size +

They walked for quite a while. There weren’t many sights to see, since everything looked pretty much the same from their height, and nothing was taller than a fourth of an inch. They didn’t try to go around the cities. Instead, Jill tried not to think about them and Kate secretly enjoyed every footstep, rolling her sandals from heel to toe each time they stepped into a major city and grinding her feet subtly with each step to get some pleasure out of it.

 

They passed a mountain range, which they recognized because the terrain was finally taller than Kate’s flipflops. They didn’t know where they were or which mountain range it was, but they enjoyed putting it in its place by stomping it down wherever it dared to rise higher than Kate’s sandals. After that they continued walking, until finally they reached a vast expanse of water that not even they could see the end of.

 

“I guess this is the ocean,” Jill said once they got close.

 

“No sh*t Sherlock,” Kate replied as she pulled one toe out of her flipflop and dipped it into the water. “Ooh, it’s kinda warm.”

 

“I wonder where we are,” Jill thought aloud, trying to figure out if any of the landmarks they passed on the way could shed some light on the question.

 

Kate squatted down to get a better look at it. Her feet remained in the city, while her knees extended miles over the coastline, and she looked down between her legs at the tiny city sprawled out before them.

 

“A-ha! A clue. I think I know where we are.” She reached down between her legs and pinched something.

 

“And where’s that, Watson?” Jill replied as Kate stood up to face her.

 

With her free hand Kate took Jill’s arm and opened up her palm, dropping a small token in it. “San Francisco.” Jill looked closely at the tiny landmark in her hand, and sure enough, it was the Golden Gate Bridge, or what was left of it. Thousands of people had been on the bridge trying to escape the city as the girls approached. They all watched in terror as the titanic girl first squatted over the city, spreading her legs wide, making everyone feel completely helpless. Then they watched as a finger and thumb thousands of feet wide descended on either side of the bridge, and the bridge was torn free and pulled miles into the sky like it was nothing at all. Cables snapped like twigs and the concrete piers crumbled like crackers as the unstoppable girl lifted it into the sky with no effort.

 

Jill looked at the tiny token in her hand, little more than an inch, maybe an inch and a half long. “So what should I do with it?”

 

“Keep it,” Kate winked. “It’s a present from me to you.”

 

“Aw, thank you so much. That’s so sweet. I’ll keep it with all my other Wonders of the Modern World. If I can just get the Empire State Building, I’ll complete the set and get a free smoothie.” Jill had loosened up considerably over the course of their walk. She was getting used to the idea of being huge, and was actually starting to like it. She didn’t have to care about what anyone thought or what anyone could do to her. She was a force of nature now, and the world had to put up with her, not the other way around.

 

“But I didn’t get you anyth—” She stopped short as she looked up at Kate and saw her taking her shirt off. Kate hadn’t been wearing a bra all day, and now her bare breasts hung plain as day in front of Jill. “What are you doing?” she sputtered.

 

“Well,” Kate said, kicking off her flipflops, “I figure, if we’re at the beach already, why not get a tan?” She smirked, removing her shorts and tossing them onto northern California. She had dropped her shirt down next to Jill, crushing several San Francisco suburbs underneath it. Even though the tank top was thin to the girls, practically see-through, it weighed more than enough to crush a few cities. She had kicked off her shoes in different directions: one landed close to Los Angeles, the other made it almost to Las Vegas. The latter landed in mostly empty desert. The one on its way to Los Angeles landed right side up before skidding to a stop just outside the city, destroying several suburbs and serving as an imposing monument of the giantesses’ power to the entire city.

 

Kate daintily slid her panties down over her ass and legs before stepping out of them. As she was bending over to pull them off, Jill couldn’t help but stare. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins at the site of Kate’s perfect, nude body, and she began to blush. As Kate reached down to pick up her panties, she glanced over her shoulder and caught Jill staring. Scooping her panties up with one finger, she turned around and dangled them in front of Jill’s face. “What? You never seen a naked girl before?” she smirked. She began playfully twirling the panties around her finger, almost hitting Jill in the face with them a few times, before carelessly letting them fly off into northern California. Jill caught the scent of the panties as they came within inches of her nose, and the smell was the same one she had noticed when they hugged. It was…pleasant.

 

“Well,” Kate said pointedly, standing defiantly with her hands on her hips. “Now it’s your turn.” Jill was trying not to stare, but it was impossible. Kate was standing in front of her fully nude with her hands on her hips. After a moment, she snapped back to reality.

 

“Uh, no, I-I can’t,” Jill stammered.

 

“Why not? Embarrassed?”

 

“Well, yeah. A little.”

 

“So are you just gonna wear that same outfit the rest of your life? Think about it. You’ve got no more clothes. And you’ve gotta undress some time. Might as well be now. Besides, it’s really nice.” Kate raised her arms over her head for emphasis, enjoying how there were no clothes restraining any of her movements.

 

“Okay,” Jill conceded. “Just give me some privacy.” Jill knew it was a ridiculous request, but she was very sensitive about her body. She didn’t think she was particularly attractive, and she was embarrassed to show her body in front of her only friend, especially when Kate’s body was so flawless by comparison.

 

“Privacy? Okay, sure. I won’t look. Now no one will be able to see you except everyone who lives in the Pacific Time Zone.” With that, Kate turned and walked south a few feet before finding a suitably dense patch of city to lie down on. She stood there for a moment, knowing that she was giving the people of California a fantastic show, before squatting down and putting her hands behind her. Slowly she began to lean back, letting her ass descend ominously over the city.

 

She knew exactly what was going on down below. Millions of people were running for their lives from her perfect ass. She paused for a moment, holding her ass a fraction of an inch off the ground, just low enough that she could barely feel the tallest buildings grazing her butt. She held it there for what seemed like an eternity for the little people, soaking up their terror and panic. And then, she lifted up her hands. Her ass plopped down on the ground with incredible force, causing the biggest earthquake the area had ever experienced. Then she slowly leaned back, killing millions more as her back and head came to rest. Her legs were still bent with her feet on the ground, so she extended them, keeping her feet firmly on the ground. Her feet slid forward, destroying cities whose last sight was a wall of enormous toes bearing down on them. At last, she was fully reclined, and she rested her feet on her heels, letting the remains of central California drip down onto the ground below as she wiggled her toes to get rid of some of the debris. Millions of people were crushed under her back, and millions more were trapped between her incomprehensible legs, with a perfect view of her miles-tall vagina. She sighed contentedly.

 

Jill wasn’t paying attention to any of this, however. As soon as Kate had turned away to lie down, Jill went north along the coastline to put some distance between her and Kate while changing. She wanted to go far enough away that she would be out of sight, and she was comfortable with the amount of distance between her and Kate by the time she got to Portland.

 

Even though she was ashamed to undress in front of Kate, she didn’t give a damn what the tiny people thought, and so she decided to give them a show. Standing at the edge of Portland, she first slipped out of her shoes. First her left foot emerged, revealing thin white ankle socks, and she lowered her sock-clad foot onto south Portland. Her right foot soon followed. Then she undid her jeans, pulling them down onto the city, most of which was crushed by the denim and her feet as the stepped out of them. Next came her socks, which she peeled off her feet before stepping down barefoot onto Portland.

 

She looked down at the scene around her feet. Most of Portland lay in ruins, destroyed either by her feet or her enormous clothes. She wasn’t done undressing yet, and most of her audience was already dead. She was pretty disappointed, until she remembered that Seattle wasn’t too far away, and males made up almost sixty percent of the population there. Well, she resolved, I guess it’s Seattle’s lucky day.

 

She casually sauntered north along the coastline, enjoying the feeling of the ground being compressed underneath her bare feet. She felt very sexy walking across Washington in only a T-shirt and panties, and that’s exactly how Seattle residents would have described her on approach. Well, terrifying and sexy, but not necessarily in that order. When she finally reached the edge of Seattle, she stood there for a moment and wiggled her toes, causing minor tremors throughout the city. She was really enjoying this. The people of Seattle looked upward to see the enormous blonde towering over them, wearing only a thin grey T-shirt that did little to conceal the enormous breasts bulging underneath it.

 

After standing there for a few moments, soaking in the terror of the people down below, she finally reached down and pulled at the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it gracefully upwards, revealing her ample chest to the world, though it was still covered in a bra. She pulled her shirt over her head, and casually dropped it behind her. She stood there in her bra and panties, knowing that the millions of people beneath her were captivated by her huge breasts. But she knew the big reveal was still yet to come.

 

Slowly she reached for her bra, making sure she was putting on a good show for the crowd. She had never felt so sexy before, or so dominant, and she was determined to enjoy it. Her fingers finally reached her bra and undid the clasp. Slowly she pulled off her bra, until her breasts hung free, proudly protruding several miles from her body. She rotated form side to side a little, allowing her breasts to bob and jiggle for the tiny people below. Then she held out her bra, and dropped it straight down on the city. It struck the city like an atom bomb, killing hundreds of thousands under each cup. As a shockwave rolled through the city, the survivors looked up and saw her reach down and hook her fingers under the waist of her panties. Slowly she pulled them down, mimicking the sexy wiggle that Kate had graced California with. The panties finally came smashing down on the outskirts, and she picked them up in her right hand. She dangled them over the city for a bit before flinging them off into the distance. They came crashing down in Vancouver, killing a few hundred thousand people and destroying much of the city under the delicate fabric.

 

Now she stood dominant over the city, completely naked, and enjoying the hell out of it. “Well, boys, I hope you liked the show. I have to make my exit now, but I’m not a tease. I’ll make sure to finish you off.” With that she took a step into the city. It felt wonderful having the tiny structures crumble under her bare foot, and she began walking around the city. She enjoyed each step, and scrunched her toes occasionally to drive the feeling home. She wasn’t really looking where she was going since she wasn’t trying to methodically destroy the city. She was just having a good time, and she hoped the tiny people down below were, too.

 

They weren’t. They were running for their lives from the enormous feet of a 70-mile tall blonde. She traipsed around the city, killing tens of thousands with each careless step, then curling her toes to take care of any survivors trapped between them. After a minute or two she examined the scene at her feet. Satisfied that she had destroyed most of the city, she pivoted around on the balls of her feet and began to head away from the city. “Hope it was as good for you as it was for me,” she said over her shoulder, then winked and blew a kiss to the ruined city as she jaunted down the coastline.

 

The whole time Jill had been playing striptease with the Pacific Northwest, Kate was just trying to relax. She was content to just soak up the sun, and after a while she began lazily dragging her left index finger around on the ground. At first she just moved it in a spiral, then she squiggled it around a little bit, not bothering to actually look at the destruction she was causing. She was content to imagine it in her mind, knowing that just the slight gesture with her fingertip was destroying countless buildings and lives. After a while she brought the fingertip up to her face and saw that it was covered with rubble. She eyed it curiously for a moment, then stuck it in her mouth and sucked the debris off. She rolled the rubble around in her mouth for a while before swallowing it. When she removed her finger, it was sticky with her own saliva, and she resumed drawing lazy doodles in the ground, this time a little farther away to ensure that she was covering new ground. After doing that for a minute or two, she again brought the digit up to her face to examine it. This time it was covered in even more rubble, and she assumed that there might even be some people still alive that had gotten stuck to her finger but not crushed. The idea made her hot, and instead of licking her finger this time, she brought it down to her crotch and began fingering herself. It felt good to rub the remains of thousands of people and buildings into the wet folds of her crotch. This whole giantess experience had made her pretty horny, and she hadn’t had the chance to enjoy it yet.

 

The people trapped between her legs stared up in awe. None of them were running since they figured they were safe for the moment between her legs. Besides, the show she was giving them was almost as good as the one Jill had given Seattle, and it left most of them dumbstruck. The tanning titaness began massaging her miles-tall vagina with the shattered remains of thousands of people and a part of their city. She was clearly enjoying herself, rubbing her labia and occasionally paying some attention to her clit. They couldn’t see her biting her lip with pleasure, but they could hear the muffled moans that rumbled through the city. She began to get moist, and pretty soon the sound of her moaning wasn’t the only thing that permeated the city. It certainly didn’t smell like lilacs any more.

 

Her fun was cut short as she heard Jill approaching. She looked up and saw the naked blonde approaching in the distance, destroying cities like nothing under her bare feet. That certainly didn’t help the smell as Kate became even more aroused watching her friend display such raw, sexual dominance. “Took you long enough,” Kate said.

 

“Yeah, well, I got caught up in the moment. And you were right, by the way.”

“About what?”

 

“It does tickle.” Jill grinned, remembering the experience.

 

“You better hurry up. We’re burning daylight,” Kate enjoined.

 

“Yeah, yeah. What, can’t a girl take time to enjoy herself?”

 

You have no idea, Kate thought.