- Text Size +

Pandemonium. Devastation. Annihilation. These words didn’t even begin to describe what the citizens of Indianapolis had suffered in the past five minutes. Two giantesses had appeared on the horizon and approached their city, and before anyone could even fully grasp what was happening, they had brought the entire city to ruin. First came the blonde, who destroyed most of the outskirts of the city with her ten-mile long sneakers. But that was nothing compared to what the brunette had done. She had stood at the edge of the city, looking down on them almost in judgment, and after the blonde had killed almost one million people, she began her rampage.

 

She slid her right foot out of its sandal, and destroyed a few city blocks with her big toe. They figured she was taunting them, as even her most casual action had turned almost two square miles of downtown Indy into a lifeless, textureless toeprint. But that was just a drop in the bucket as she soon set her entire bare foot down in the downtown area, followed by her other barefoot. And although it was a callous act of destruction, it was also a marvelous sight to behold. Those nearest her foot could see that it stretched miles into the sky, and her arch towered over several skyscrapers, casting them in shadow but not destroying them. Even her toes were thousands of feet tall, and beneath each of them lay thousands of people and dozens of buildings that were now indistinguishable from one another. Above her foot, her leg stretched miles into the sky, so high that it was difficult to even see past her knee up to her thighs and ass.

 

If she had stood still, she would have caused more destruction in those two steps than any single event in human history. But she wasn’t done. She began walking around crushing tens of thousands of people with each careless step. It almost seemed like she was enjoying herself. Nobody completely grasped that she was playfully dancing around because they were all running for their lives, but it was easy to tell that she didn’t care about the destruction she was causing. At the end of it all, she stuck out her tongue to taunt the city one last time, and then she and her friend had casually walked off into the sunset, disappearing from view as quickly as they appeared, no doubt destroying thousands more lives with each step. There was hardly anything left of the city, and they wondered where she and the blonde would go next.

 

Kate and Jill were wondering that themselves. They had been walking aimlessly for a few minutes trying to find anything recognizable when they came upon another grey patch, this one much larger than the last, abutting a small pond. Jill began to walk through it, but this particular patch of crystals caught Kate’s eye.

 

“Wait a minute, I have to know what this sh*t is,” Kate said.

 

“What do you mean you have to know? We already know. Now we have to find a way out of here!”

 

“No, we only know that it’s harmless. We don’t know what it really is. Maybe it’s some kind of moss. I mean, we have no idea how long we’ll be out here wandering around. Do you wanna starve to death? Maybe it’s edible.” Jill was processing all this, and it wasn’t entirely a bad idea. “And look,” Kate continued, “it’s right next to a pond. If it’s edible, we’ve got a whole meal here, food and water. C’mon, aren’t you hungry?” The truth was, Jill wasn’t hungry at all. Neither was Kate, but she had to find a good reason to get a closer look at the crystals, and this line of reasoning seemed to be working. “C’mon, let’s just get a closer look.”

 

“Oh, all right,” Jill nodded, “but I am NOT touching it with my bare skin. You can bend over and get a closer look if you want, but I’m not touching it. It might contain some kind of supergerm or virus, or…or…something!” She ended her sentence emphatically as though she had made a good point, despite the fact that she hadn’t.

 

“Fine by me,” Kate replied. She slowly crouched down and got on her hands and knees. Knowing that the crystals were safe to touch, she wasn’t afraid to put her hands down right in the middle of the patch. The ground felt oddly crumbly between her fingers, and she massaged the ground a little because it felt so good. Then she slowly leaned forward, until she was lying on her belly in the middle of the crystals, her pink tank top crushing them like they weren’t even there. Her eyes were a few inches from the ground, and it took them a while to adjust to the miniscule detail of the landscape before her. As her eyes began to focus on the crystals, she thought she could make out some details, like there were lines or patterns in the ground. “That’s odd…” she said, scooting forward and leaning a little closer. Then, she saw it.

 

 “Jill! JILL! You have to take a look at this!”

 

“Huh-uh, I told you I wasn’t going to touch it. This is some kind of trick.”

 

“No! It’s not! I promise it won’t hurt you. I know what it is now!” The urgency in her voice belied the veracity of her pleas. “Come on!”

 

“Fine!” Jill pouted. She sank to her knees, then lowered herself to the ground so that she was next to Kate. Her breasts crushed an inordinately large number of crystals since she was lying on a much more heavily populated area, but she hardly noticed since the crystals could barely even be felt through her shirt. She scooted forward until her face was right next to Kate’s, getting some of the grey dust under her shirt and in her cleavage. “Now, what am I looking at?”

 

“Can’t you see it?” Kate asked absentmindedly, lost in sheer amazement. Jill leaned closer and focused, trying to find something recognizable in the endless landscape of grey. Then, she saw it, too. It was horrible and disgusting and even great.

 

She had seen skyscrapers.

 

Yes, real small skyscrapers that were no more than a fraction of an inch tall. It was incredible. And she was looking down on all of it from miles above. “Holy sh*t,” Jill whispered, shocked into an almost catatonic state. “What…how…no…it can’t be…” Jill was struggling to make sense of it all as her mind was flooded with logical conclusions that she couldn’t deny, and yet at the same time wouldn’t accept.

 

“Holy sh*t is right,” Kate echoed. She, too, was entranced by what she was seeing, and she was growing more and more excited by the second. The realization of the power she wielded was starting to sink in, and she was getting a little hot. “Hey Jill.”

 

“Yeah…?” Jill whispered. It was more of a breath than anything, since she could barely muster the concentration to articulate words, so focused was she on the miniature landscape before them.

 

“I think I know where we are.”

 

“Where…?” Jill said faintly. Her touch with reality was clearly fading fast.

 

“Chicago,” Kate said confidently.

 

“How do you know?” Jill breathed, still distant but somewhat interested in this important revelation.

 

“Because there’s the Sears Tower.” Kate pointed to a tiny crystal, less than a fourth of an inch tall, that clearly resembled one of the tallest buildings in the world.

 

“Willis Tower…” Jill trailed off. At this point her mind was so blown that she was only able to regurgitate basic facts, which for her was her most comforting level of thought.

 

“Whatever,” Kate said, brushing aside the correction. “Look at it. It’s so tiny.” She set the tip of her finger down next to it to illustrate her point, and the tiny skyscraper was easily overshadowed by her fingernail. “It must be less than a fourth of an inch tall. That means…that means that like an inch to us is really a mile.” After a second, she came to a conclusion that even she was taken aback by. “That means I’m 68 miles tall. We’re…we’re f*cking huge.”

 

That statement finally drove it all home for Jill, and she snapped back to reality like a rubber band that had been stretched too far. She pushed herself up from off the ground, wanting to be as far as possible from the tiny city. “What…no, this can’t be…it’s just not possible,” she muttered to herself as she rose to her feet.

 

“No, don’t you see, it’s…it’s incredible!” Kate exclaimed excitedly as she rose to her feet to meet Jill. “Look at what’s down there! You saw it with your own eyes. And you said yourself that absolutely anything was possible, no matter how ‘science fictiony.’” (The air quotes thing was beginning to rub off on her.) “We’re huge! Don’t you see? That explosion didn’t teleport us anywhere or send us to another dimension. It just made us really, really big. We’ve been on earth the whole time!”

 

“Then that means…those grey patches…those cities…those people…all those poor people…” Jill was on the verge of fainting, but she realized that that would only make things much worse, so after wobbling for a bit and leaning on Kate for support, she finally righted herself.

 

“Yeah, those poor, poor people,” Kate echoed, hoping her brusqueness wasn’t obvious. “But we had no idea,” she said, rubbing Jill’s shoulder to calm her down. “And we couldn’t have helped it anyway. I mean, look at us! We’re so big, we can’t help but crush things with every step we take. If anything, we’re lucky we found out so soon.” While she tried to comfort Jill, her own mind was reeling with all the possibilities of what they could do, how awesomely powerful they were.

 

“We…we have to find some way to reverse it, some way to get help, to get back home. That’s what we have to do now. Surely, surely they’ll forgive us for what we’ve done. It was an accident, we didn’t know.” Jill was mumbling now, and starting to sound like something of a lunatic.

 

“No, they won’t. They won’t forgive us. Look at what we’ve done already,” she said, gesturing to the patches of destroyed city that they were responsible for. “We just have to accept who we are now and learn to live with it.”

 

“NO!” Jill shouted, pushing Kate away. “We can’t! I can’t! We have to find some way to get back to normal. Just think, just think about all the people we killed, all the homes we crushed under our feet!”

 

“Our feet? What about our tits?” Kate retorted, pointing accusingly at Jill’s shirt, which was covered in grey dust.

 

“Oh no…no, no, no,” Jill rambled as she thought about what it must have been like for the people down below.

 

They had seen the two girls approaching, and Jill must have crushed a few hundred thousand of them when she first stepped onto the city. Then every heart in Chicago skipped a beat when the two titans stopped, and Kate looked down at the city. The sight of her bending down was awe-inspiring. Her enormous tits hung loosely under her pink tank top, and fingers that were miles long pressed deep into the city. Most men just stood dumbstruck, captivated as her enormous breasts descended on the city, crushing almost a million people under their weight. And then there was her gaze, her terrifying gaze as she scanned the puny landscape, striking fear into the hearts of millions.

 

A little bit of hope returned when they saw her gasp, and they knew she had realized what she was looking at. Surely, they thought, she’ll leave us alone now that she knows what’s going on. But that hope was dashed when Jill got down next to Kate.

 

If Kate’s descent had been impressive, then Jill’s was downright dumbfounding. She was taller than Kate, and her tits were much larger. As she bent over, millions of tiny men could see down her shirt and into what seemed like an endless canyon of cleavage, miles long and surrounded by the biggest breasts any man had ever seen. No one saw any point in running from them, and as she leaned forward, she crushed over 100 square miles of downtown Chicago under her bosom. In fact, her breasts alone killed over 1.5 million people. Then she wiggled forward, destroying another dozen square miles of city before she finally saw what she was doing. As the two giantesses had their conversation on the ground, what was left of Chicago stared up helplessly at these two giant girls and their incredible giant tits.

 

Then Jill sat up. It was a sight to behold, something so big moving so fast, rising more than 30 miles into the air in an instant. Then she stood up to her full height, again towering over the people of a city who could hardly see her face.  Kate soon followed, and the two girls stood there talking for what seemed like forever.

 

Jill was trying to process all this, to come to terms with the horrors she had unknowingly inflicted on millions of helpless people. “We have to find some way to reverse it, to go back to normal. We can’t stay like this. We can’t live like this.”

 

“But we have to.” Kate’s tone began to sound more and more sinister, but her logic was undeniable. “Whatever made us this way exploded, remember? There’s no way to go back. And hell, even if it hadn’t exploded one of us probably destroyed the entire town in a footprint. There is NO way to go back to normal. We’re just going to have to learn to like this.” She paused, changing her tone and her tactics. “Besides,” she said as she rubbed Jill’s shoulder, “Isn’t this great? Think about it. You’re the biggest thing the world has ever seen. Nothing can touch you. You’re invincible. The whole world has to learn to live around you.”

 

The flattery wasn’t working on Jill, but the logic was. “I guess you’re right,” Jill finally chimed in. “There really is no way back. We’re stuck like this.”

 

“Yeah, so we might as well make the most of it, right?” Kate said, looking meekly into Jill’s eyes, trying to convince her that the decision was hers.

 

“I suppose so.” Jill was slowly being won over to Kate’s way of thinking. She didn’t want to hurt anybody, but in the back of her mind, she was starting to think of how fun it would be to be totally dominant over the whole world, to be able to hold cities in her hand. “After all, you’re right. There’s nothing we can do about it anyway.”

 

“Atta girl,” Kate said reassuringly, “Now you’re thinking straight. C’mere.” Kate pulled Jill in for a hug. Jill enjoyed it, feeling the warmth of another person, the only person she would ever be able to hug for the rest of her life. And Jill noticed that Kate smelled nice, too. Kind of like lilacs, or some pleasant body wash. It was almost intoxicating.

 

Kate eventually pulled away from the hug, still holding onto Jill’s arms. “Better now?”

 

Jill nodded. “Yeah.”

 

“Great. Now, let’s go do some sightseeing.”

 

And with that, they turned and walked off into the sunset.