- Text Size +

Tom was one of millions of Chicagoans who had survived their initial meeting with the two enormous girls. The sight of them crushing most of the suburbs beneath their unfathomable huge breasts was one that was indelibly seared into his memory, but there was no time in the immediate aftermath to pause and reflect. It was go-go-go, as millions of people’s fight-or-flight instincts understood that one of those options was flatly impossible against such a daunting enemy, and so they fled. The girls had destroyed multiple suburbs without knowing it, but they had left much of the city untouched, aside from the fingertip that destroyed several of the tallest skyscrapers in the world with one tap. Now people were forced to flee, but running by land was out of the question since the girls had made most of the terrain outside the city impassable, so now hundreds of thousands of people were escaping by sea.

Every boat in Lake Michigan was stuffed to the brim with people anxious to get as far from the city as fast as possible. Some deluded people were so frenzied that rather than wait for a spot on a boat they had simply jumped in the lake and began swimming. Tom didn’t think they would make it very far, but he didn’t know if deep down he believed anyone was truly going to escape.

When the inevitable thump of titanic footfalls became audible again, people panicked. Why would they return? Hadn’t they tortured them enough? Boats that were already at maximum acceleration were now in danger of having their throttles broken off as passengers on many boats rushed for the controls in a mad attempt to flee even faster from the doom that was evidently returning.

******************************************************************************************

Kate and Jill smiled as they began to see signs of abundant civilization. About a hundred miles away they could see the unmistakable patch of grey that indicated a major metropolis. Beyond that, the clear blue of the Great Lakes shimmered in the sunlight, a welcome sight for two thirsty giantesses. When they arrived they inspected the imprints they had left on their first visit. Somehow it seemed to them like it had been an eternity since that first encounter, when even they didn’t know the heights they had ascended to. So much had changed. It was a different lifetime, they were different people now. Not even people. Something more.

Jill turned to Kate. “Sorry I flipped out a little back there. Even I wasn’t expecting it. Something just…it took hold of me. Such an adrenaline rush to think of all those tiny people, hanging on my every word. ‘You exist for my pleasure.’ It gives me shivers.”

“Yeah, I figured something was up. I’ve never seen you so excited,” Kate replied. “It made me excited, too.”

“Yeah? Cool.” Jill smiled. “Hey, um, you know how we’re going to end up in New York, right? I was hoping maybe I could have Chicago to myself.” Kate looked skeptical. “Please? I mean, look at it. There’s not much left anyway.”

Kate could see Jill was anxious about this, and there really wasn’t enough left for both of them to crush, so she acquiesced. “All right, I’ll find another city. There’s gotta be one around here somewhere that’s fit for a goddess to rest her chest on, right?” She left Jill with a peck on the cheek and sauntered east along the coastline, trampling dozens of coastal cities beneath her flip flops.

When the sound of Kate’s flip flops smacking against her feet had faded, Jill’s attention returned to Chicago. She got down on her hands and knees and leaned forward. Before when they had visited, they had been looking at the city, so most of it was left standing. Now her desire was a sip of water, and if the city happened to fall beneath her impressive chest, that was its problem. But Jill was still keen to have some fun for herself.

Leaning low, she allowed the tips of her delicate nipples to brush gently over the city. Of course, gentle was a relative terms. To the millions below her breasts were unstoppable wrecking balls. Buildings dozens of stories tall were powdered, along with the thousands of people still trapped inside, as her nipples plowed through them unimpeded. She slowly lowered her breasts further, until the swaths of scorched city they destroyed were now several miles wide. With a pleased gasp she abandoned all restraint and let her body fully lean forward. Her breasts fell on the city and it molded to her curves. The destruction was total.

******************************************************************************************

Tom saw all of this. When he saw the Brunette walk away he thought maybe they were safe, but the look on the Blonde’s face told him it was hopeless. He was cast in shadow as she leaned forward over the lake. Her shapely neck blocked out the sun, and miles to the north her eyes could not see what her breasts were about to do, but it was obvious that she was doing it intentionally.

As the first buildings exploded against her nipples, Tom eased off the throttle. There was no escaping. She had overtaken them all. He cursed her as more and more of the city was demolished. Buildings that had stood for decades as some of the tallest in the world couldn’t rival the tips of her nipples. He heard from the north her hearty gasp as the rest of the city was simply swallowed beneath her breasts. The shockwave from that nearly blew him overboard. But the Blonde was not done.

Tom was too distant to hear the screams of the thousands who found themselves staring up at her puckered lips as they fast approached the water. Her long blond hair touched down first miles away, and hundreds were crushed by the blond wall as her hair cascaded down over her right shoulder and the tips penetrated the water. Closer to Tom her lips touched the water and in an instant thousands had been carried away down her throat. She drank greedily and thousands more were sucked in every second. Tom tried furiously to turn his boat around and head back to shore, but there was no shore any more. There were only her enormous breasts.

He was pulled towards her lips with breathtaking speed. When he finally was pulled under by the current her sucking created, he was surprised he wasn’t crushed simply by the depth of the water he was pulled to. Jill had her stuck her lips in a fraction of an inch below the water level, but that was still several hundred feet deep, and tinies weren’t made to withstand those forces.

The next thing Tom knew, he was being whisked away into the sky. Somehow, he had been spared the fate of the hundreds of thousands who had been swallowed by the Blonde. Astonished, he realized she had finished drinking and he had been stuck to her lips, an imperceptible speck who now had the privilege of being stuck to a higher being. He could see hundreds of others near him, adhered by the cohesion of water to her gigantic pink lips. He cursed again as he saw a monstrous tongue emerge from behind him and begin to sweep along the surface he was stuck to. As the tongue passed over him he was obliterated.

******************************************************************************************

Kate was looking for a suitable coastal town to cushion her breasts as she drank, and the Michigan side of Lake Michigan was severely lacking. As she strolled along the coastline dozens of towns and thousands of people were crushed beneath the sole of the pink sandals that had claimed the lives of so many already. At length Kate decided to cross the lake and try her luck in Wisconsin. Facing the lake she slid her delicate bare feet out of their comfortable sheaths and now stood barefoot. A few towns that had counted themselves lucky to have been passed over by her shoes were now unexpectedly flattened by her bare feet, although the smell of lilacs that preceded the impact did somewhat soften the blow.

Kate dipped her toes in the water and found it to be a little chilly. But after a moment she realized that it would never even be deep enough to rise above her ankles and so she confidently strode forward.

Kate was tickled to see the ripples her footsteps created in the otherwise placid waters. She knew that the harmless ripples were in fact unstoppable tidal waves, but she was moving fast enough that she always kept ahead of the ripples she created. By the time she reached the other side she had built up a considerable lead on the ripples that followed her. She could see Jill a few feet away, but she respected her privacy and kept on walking. A few feet away she saw a very large city, not as big as Chicago, but certainly of a suitable size. She correctly assumed it to be Milwaukee.

Without so much as pausing in her stride, Kate stepped right over Milwaukee and set her foot down past the city. She then turned around to face the city and crouched low over it. She watched the water and saw the ripples from her footsteps slowly catching up to her. In a few seconds they would reach the shore and wash the city away.

But she wanted to be the center of attention in the doomed city. Even with a wall of water approaching from the other direction, Kate new she had considerable assets that would draw anyone’s attention. And so she lowered her chest over the city and began to jiggle. People in the city were torn about what to do, but the smarter ones realized that nothing they could do would make a bit of difference. They were pawns caught between two forces of nature. Not even pawns. Not even bugs. Microbes.

After a couple seconds Kate’s jiggling breasts collided with each other in a smack that shattered windows all throughout the city with its intensity. Now the answer was clear. Every eye in the city was fixed on Kate. She had gotten what she wanted.

The tidal wave was imminent, and though the tinies were watching her, she was watching the lake. A split second before the mighty wave hit the city, she lowered her breasts and crushed the entire city in an instant. The tidal wave she created lapped gently against her breasts. She determined in her mind that the experience was a success, and the thousands of helpless tinies had indeed served their ultimate purpose in providing her a pleasing cushion from which to drink. She leaned forward and drank the cool water, slurping it down. Unlike Jill’s experience a few feet away, there were no people in the water Kate drank. The epicness of her passing did not allow for survivors.

Looking over she saw that Jill was resting peacefully, having drunk her fill. Kate got up and brushed the remains of Milwaukee off her tits. Rather than cross that lake she decided to take the overland route, walking along the coast. As she stepped over Jill she thwapped her playfully in the butt with her foot, drawing an appreciative purr. Kate continued along the coastline, taking care never to step in her earlier footprints. By the time she retrieved her shoes and made it back to Chicago, Jill was much more alert. She had a naughty gleam in her eye.

“Let’s go back to my city,” Jill said. “I want to see how well they follow instructions.” She paused. “I hope not very well.”