- Text Size +
Holden casually walked home from another hard day at work. The scorching heat weighed heavily on his back, and fouled his mood. It was bad enough that the air conditioner had broken at his workplace, but he was going home to a house that had literally no breeze. His roommate insisted on keeping all doors and windows closed at all times, for reasons that were apparently Top Secret. He walked up the stairs to the door and tried the doorknob. Locked, just like he had been promised it wouldn't be. He kicked the fake stone next to the door, splitting it open and revealing only emptiness inside. With an exasperated sigh, Holden went around to the back of the house.

Kneeling by a window leading to the basement, he stuck his fingers into a few holes in the screen and lifted it out of place, pushing the window open once the screen was out of the way. Stealing a quick look around to make sure nobody was watching him break into his own house, he slipped inside and fitted the screen back into place, closing the window behind him.

Holden was about to head upstairs when he heard a small snap come from around the corner.

He frowned, wondering for a moment, then realized it must have been one of the mousetraps his roommate insisted on leaving around the house. They didn't have rats - or, at least, Holden had thought they didn't, but apparently one of them had paid off. Holden headed towards the noise to take a look.

Rounding the corner, he noticed the sprung trap, and its writhing prey, but something was off. This mouse had no fur, and a pool of blood was forming near its long, two crushed legs. His eyes went wide with shock as he realized it was squealing - wait, no, it was shrieking. He knelt beside it and saw that what had sprung the trap was a small woman, no more than two inches tall. Her shins were all but severed beneath the powerful bar, and she was screaming in pain and panic. After a while, she calmed down enough to notice Holden hovering above her, watching her thrash. Her squeals changed in pitch and frequency, and Holden decided she must be trying to communicate. He picked the entire trap up and brought it to a nearby table, sitting on the couch before the table. He leaned in close. "Can you speak?"

The woman, who was still panting heavily, nodded. "I can." Holden barely made out. He looked down her tiny body, noticing only now her nudity. He smiled with the right half of his mouth and reached out with his thumb, running it across her chest, drawing little circles over her breasts. The woman's eyes widened in horror and she started screaming again, flailing against his thumb. "What are you doing!?" She shrieked incredulously. "You monster!"

Her cries only encouraged Holden, but he drew his hand away for a moment to undo his pants zipper and pull his dick out, giving it a few quick strokes, but he couldn't resist the allure of her helpless form, and soon reached for her again. Reflexively she put out an arm to stop his own, and he quickly pinched her arm between his index finger and thumb, then gave a little twist. Her entire forearm shattered and her right shoulder ripped from its socket, her flesh near the shoulder splitting in places. She howled in agony and he let her arm drop to the wooden trap once more. He ran his thumb along her body, stroking himself idly with his other hand, smiling wickedly as he watched tears stream from her face. Her suffering spurred him on to a quick orgasm, and he came directly on the helpless creature. She writhed pitifully, spitting out the semen that got in her mouth. "Please, help me..." She begged weakly, holding out hope that perhaps he would assist her after getting that out of his system. Holden just smiled down at her.

"But of course. How rude of me." He said simply, and walked out of sight. The tiny woman strained her neck behind her to see where he'd gone, but she couldn't see him. She thought perhaps he'd just left her to slowly bleed out and die. She looked down her body and saw that the small piece of cheese, that tempting, infernal cube of cheese was still there. She hadn't eaten anything for three days, ever since escaping from her previous owner, this new giant's roommate. He was meticulous about crumbs and though she had spent every waking moment searching for food or escape, she had been presented with neither. She found the mousetrap the first day, but didn't want to risk it. Every day since then the temptation of the cheese had grown until she'd finally risked it... and now she was here. And the cheese was beside her crushed legs, just out of reach. She whined helplessly, reaching with her one good arm for it but not even coming close.

She heard the sound of soft pounding from behind her and craned her neck to see her tormentor grinning down at her. In his hand he held a Q-tip, about one and a half times her size. She shook her head frantically, softly whispering "No, no, no, no..." Holden took his seat again and picked the mousetrap up, holding it in one hand and the Q-tip in the other. He placed one end of the Q-tip softly against her pussy, and the small girl started to weep again, struggling helplessly beneath the steel bar. "Please!" she shouted. "Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!"

Holden just shook his head lightly and started to push, but found the head of the Q-tip was too thick. The girl groaned in pain as her body was slowly pushed away from her legs, and then even louder as Holden started trying to force the Q-tip inside of her, twirling and shoving roughly, trying to get a good angle. He chuckled as he heard her start to beg again, this time somewhat incoherently. His brow furrowed, he got more absorbed in his work. Finally, when he thought he had it, he gave an indelicate shove, and his eyes widened in shock.

The little girl came free of her lower legs and slid off the mousetrap, falling to the smooth stone floor below. She hit the ground with a soft splat, and Holden quickly moved the table out of the way, watching her. She had almost immediately begun dragging herself away with her one good arm, leaving a tiny trail of blood behind her. Holden broke out into a full laugh, watching the pathetic thing think it could escape him in its state. He let her crawl for several minutes, occasionally taunting her or poking her with the Q-tip, but she plodded heedlessly forward, her determination to escape this situation great. Finally, Holden had had enough, and with a simple gesture he brought his big toe over her good arm and crushed it flat beneath him. She shrieked in pain, rocking her amputated torso back and forth. Holden lifted his big toe and placed it gently on her back, then slid her backwards through her own blood. He giggled like a schoolgirl as he shoved her face into the trail of semen and her own blood she'd left behind her. The poor girl writhed as much as she could, but she was as helpless as a bug beneath him. He smeared her around in it for a little longer before leaving her face-first in a small pool of blood. He saw her thrash her neck, coughing and sputtering, and started getting hard again. His eyes widened as he remembered the instrument he held in his hand.

"I almost forgot to get you off, little one." He said excitedly. He lifted her up by her sides, and marveled at her grotesque visage. "It's a wonder you're still alive, you know that? You're pretty strong-willed. But, all good things, and all that." He said with a wink, and forcefully shoved the Q-tip inside of her, dispensing with finesse. She screamed in a hoarse voice as the Q-tip broke her to fit inside. He held the Q-tip at the other end, and smiled. "Girl-on-a-stick. I could market you, make a million bucks." Horror long having consumed her heart, she lay limp on the Q-tip end, tears making small runs down her blood-covered face. She felt his fingers grip her sides again, and with another shove, the Q-tip went through her. Holden had to play with her for a moment, but eventually got the end to come out her mouth. He held one end of the Q-tip and stared at her for a long while, thinking about what had just happened. He was only interrupted from his thoughts when he heard the upstairs door open and close. He quickly dashed up the stairs. His roommate looked at him curiously, and his eyes went from Holden's face to his hand, then back again.

"So listen," Holden's roommate said finally. "we need to talk."