- Text Size +

"So we are going to break into Tiffany's house tonight?"  I asked Raw Dog.  We all had code names.  Raw Dog nodded.  "Let's get this s***."  Howling Meat walked up to me.

"What we gonna take boss?" he asked.  I shrugged.

"Anything good," I replied.  "We go at midnight, capeesh?"  All 9 of the other burglers nodded.  There was 10 of us in all:  Raw Dog, Howling Meat,  Sizzling Sausage,  Blood Eater,  Frozen Fruitloop,  Hammer Fist,  Iron Lung, Toenail Reaper,  Tooth Loosener, and me, Crusher.  We had just made up the names and all of them were dumb but none of us really cared much.  We all raised our hands into the air and cheered.

Later that night....

I looked into Tiffany's dorm window. 

Her long blonde hair was straightened.  She had sparkling light blue eyes.  Above her eyes were skinny, light haired eyebrows.  She had a B or C cup tied to her chest.  She had 2 rows of perfect white teeth.  She had red lips.  Not a single freckle, pimple, zit, scar, or even scratch lay on her tan face.  She was 22 years old and stood at about 5-7.  She had a pink shirt and really short, light colored shorts on.  She was wearing pink flip flops and had pink nail polish on her finger nail and toenails.  She weighed 120-150 pounds.  Tiffany was skinny.  She also had a nice ass with her nice body.  She didn't wear any glasses either.

I nodded to the guys.  They nodded back.  We all had 2 guns.  1 in our hand and one in our sock.  We crashed through the front door of her dorm.  She instantly looked up and ran to the back of her house.

"I got a new security system to keep jerks like you from mugging me," said Tiffany as she grabbed a mask for her face.  "Take this!"

She held the mask up to her face and pressed a small red button on her wall.  Smoke started to fill the room.  With the mask on she ran to her front door and closed it.  All 10 of my men blacked out.