- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is in Spencer's point of view

 I woke up at about 8:50.  When I woke up my dog greeted me with a lick in the face.  He wasn't even a year old yet but I would be hurt if anything were to happen to him because him and I became friends.  He was a combination of a chiwowua and a jack russle.  He was really hyper.  I looked on my calender to see if I had any plans today.  Looks like I didn't.  I didn't have any birthday parties, any regular parties, anyone to hang with.  Today was the first day all summer I didn't have anything to do.  I would make the best out of it.

I walked outside to feel a slight breeze blow on my face.  It was 5 to nine in the morning.  I couldn't remember planning anything for that day, so I guess I would go lay back down.  Wait a minute, today was my friend Lizzie's birthday.  She was on vacation in Florida.  I walked back into my house, pulled up facebook, and wrote happy birthday on her wall.  She was beautiful.  She had shoulder length brown hair, perfect white teeth, a few freckles, no glasses, a beautiful and skinny body, a nice ass, was about 5 foot 5 or 6, and had turned 14 today.  And she had an awesome tan!  Overall she was beautiful.  I used to have a crush on her, but now were just friends.

I walked outside to see a shooting star.  "I bet she hasn't cut her birthday cake yet," I said out loud.  I looked at my watch,  8:59.  "I wish to be teleported to where ever her birthday cake is right now so I can wish her a happy birthday."  I said out loud.  I looked at my watch.  9:00.  Then I dissapeared.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be in Lizzie's point of view