- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a short story I came up with based on an old Nike commercial. It's rather to-the-point, so if you're in to instant gratification, this Bud's for you!
1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Simply, this is my story, don’t rip it off. Also, any names or characters that may resemble real people are simply coincidences.


She was disappointed. Pissed is more like it. What the hell would she do with a snowglobe? Jill needed clothes, or money, or anything but a useless ornamental object. In reality, it was an incredible snowglobe. It was large, about a foot in diameter. The cover was unscrewable and at its peak was about 8 inches above the surface. Beneath it lay an incredibly detailed city. It contained a few skyscrapers of about 500 feet, surrounded by several few-story buildings and streets and parks. The diameter of the globe was about a quarter mile, so in all, the total area was nearly a square mile. Within that miniature city section, a few thousand people lived in relative peace. No motor vehicles existed, as there was no need, given the city’s limits.

The city was normal for its inhabitants. Always night, lit by the glow of streetlights and billboards. Sleep was taken whenever not doing anything else. Joe loved his life. No reason not to, until the sky seemingly split and light poured in. In that light appeared the face of a girl approximately 18 years of age, with blue eyes, dark brown hair, and a medium complexion. Her lips were naturally full, and she wore conservative pale lipstick. Everyone in the city merely stood in awe, too confused to do anything else. To them, she was miles tall. In reality, she was 5 foot 7 inches. Then a pair of humongous hands descended, seemingly beneath the city. Her nails were painted a conservative red. With a terrific lurch, the citizens felt their burg lift upwards into the light. Between skyscrapers and buildings, they could see what appeared to be a giant room in proportion with the girl whom possessed them. She set them down on a table, and stood in deep thought over the city.

Jill scoffed. What to do with this useless item? Throw it away? No, that wouldn’t be any fun. Torch it? No, pyrotechnics did nothing for her. The thought of eating the contents of the snowglobe arose, and she licked her lips, but Lord knows what chemicals the people of Hong Kong used in the manufacturing of this useless decoration. Then a sugar ant crawled up the side of her right foot and she instinctively stomped it into the cold, hard floor. The idea came to her immediately. With a slow turn of her head, she gazed at the snow globe and cast a mischievous grin.

Unrest began to set it. She didn’t seem to notice the countless people. Joe knew something was up. She had turned away, staring into space in deep concentration. Then, he saw her lick her lips and grin, an ominous sign to the citizens. Pure panic broke out. People poured out of the skyscrapers into the street, fearing the worst. With a harsh reality, though, the microns remembered the edge of their abode, which no one had escaped. Joe continued to watch the goddess. With a twitch, her entire body lurched, and a thunderous boom echoed in the distance. If Joe wasn’t afraid before, he sure was now. Stumbling backwards, he continued to stare at the beautiful young woman. He was one of the few dozen who saw the villainous gaze she gave the snowglobe.

Jill reached down and picked up the snowglobe from the table and brought it to her face. She saw the tiny skyscrapers and numerous streets and smaller buildings, and wiggled her toes in delight. Then she lowered it to the floor and unscrewed the glass lid. No sense in breaking a good glass bowl. Again she wiggled her toes in anticipation. With the big toe of her right foot, she knocked over all of the large skyscrapers. They collapsed in what she thought was an unrealistic manner for plastic, when in actuality their destruction was on a miniature scale of a real demolition. She giggled at the dust that puffed through most of the city and that barely sprinkled on her red toenails. Jill raised her bare left foot and slammed it down in the middle of the disk-shaped area. The material offered little resistance to her bare sole and made a puny crunch. She was disappointed. However, the materials did feel good against her foot, and she wiggled her toes, stirring up more dust. She then brought her right foot down on the city next to her left, and scrunched her toes a few times. Incredibly pleasured, she began stomping the decoration into oblivion. About twenty seconds later, the entire snowglobe was reduced to a plate of chunks of dust and dirt. Jill stepped off the base, and saw the destruction was 100 percent. Satisfied, she lifted the base, pivoted on the balls of her feet, and brought the remains to the garbage. She threw it in the can, and swept the powder from the floor. Utterly aroused, Jill headed to her room to handle the business that had begun in her panties.

Another violent shake overtook the city as the girl picked it up from the table and brought it to eye level. On the way up, most of the guys saw her mountainous breasts through her low-cut shirt from between the buildings and trees. Joe felt relieved once they were near her face, as she would surely see the innocent people in her hands. But alas, she barely gave the city a momentary look before she lowered it to the ground with yet another gut-wrenching change in elevation and removed the glass dome which had been a staple of security to the people. Now all hope was lost. Between the buildings, the people could see her humongous feet, which were very well-kept. Her toenails matched her fingernails, and she wiggled her toes, which caused the entire city to vibrate with the rhythm of the beat. Then with impossibly fast speed, she lifted her right foot and curled the big toe down to poke at the city. With ease, the massive object brought the skyscrapers to the ground. Dozens were killed under the debris, and even more were injured. The cloud of dust spread within the city like snow. After agonizing seconds, she returned her foot to the floor in front of her, and let loose the most God-awful giggle anyone had ever heard. Relief was short-lived, as they saw her other foot raise miles into the air. The gaze of the thousands of tiny ones followed its path, and caught a glimpse of her face, and a sick smile swept across her lips as she slammed the foot down in the middle of the town. Darkness preceded the foot, and screams rang out. A gust of wind whipped through the city and then the bare sole contacted the ground, bringing all to their knees. The destruction was total. Anything and anyone underneath was reduced to crumbled dirt. The lucky few who survived between her toes breathed a sigh of relief, which was their last breath as Jill wiggled her toes, stirring up more debris. Some other lucky people underneath the edge of her arch could see up her jeans leg and got an incredible view of her leg. With equally devastating force, her right foot slammed down next to the left. Wails of pain echoed in the death and destruction. As with her left foot, her toes polished off local survivors by curling and flexing. Jim stood in front of this foot, and as the toes curled up, he saw how beautiful they were. But with lightning speed, they marched forward in the flex and reduced Jim to goo. Thousands more died as Jill stomped the city into nothing. Twenty or so on the edges miraculously survived, only to be crushed by her thumbs as she lifted the mess. Dozens jumped off the edge to the floor and ran with all their might, and they put a total of two inches between themselves and the gigantic feet before Jill pivoted and set her heels down, bringing an impossible wall of tough skin on to the renegades.

Jill screamed from the intensity of the pleasure she experienced as she sat her bed.