- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How does it feel to be apart of your boss' fantasy?

Melissa continued to fantasize about her new employees delicious body. She could picture herself tying him down and using her tongue to map his entire body before consuming his thick member in her salivating mouth. All of this daydreaming only served to dampen her panties more and make the relief from her curvaceous behind hitting the chair, feel all the more welcome. Her senses seemed to be heightened, and she began notice and enjoy certain stimulations that would normally go unnoticed. Her bra lightly grazing her nipples, her panties gently rubbing against her clitoris, and her dress pants slowly entering her anal canal electrified the pleasure centers of her brain. She was in ectstacy.

The stench. Oh jesus, the stench is unbearable. Melissa's asshole is overwhelming your senses with her nauseating and pungeant odor. You still have inches, feet to you, of fabirc seperating you from contact with her  horrifying bowels, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. The pulsating entrance that slowly opens and closes behind you shakes the cavern that you are trapped in. The walls seem to shudder with every twist and contortion you make, as you violently struggle to release yourself from this prison. Unfortunately, your continuous descent reminds you of only one thing, you are hers now and there is nothing you can do about it.

Melissa couldn't wait. She was going to take this moment and use it to fulfill her private fantasy. Melissa gripped her pants from the top and pulled them up her body as high as they would go. The feeling was without compare, as she let out a animalistic moan as she felt her clitoris swell at her touch. Her pussy was continuing to flood with juices, while she gave herself a deep wedgie to continue this faux double penetration. She realized slightly, only to swiftly jerk her pants back up and continue to rub her womanhood. The friction alone was getting her off and she had no intent of stopping herself.

As you slowly sink past the anal ring, it becomes apparent that you are at the whim of massive middle aged boss. However, she is completely unaware that you are lost inside her wedgie...inside her ass. Worse yet, you realize that she may not want you out of there. Suddenly, your world is viciously rocked and you are thrust deeper into this hellish chasm. Blinded and burning from the odor, you could only prepare yourself for the end inside you boss, however you were quickly jerked back towards safety. Your hopes rising and a slight grin on your face, you prepare yourself for rescue. "She must have found me and realized I was inside her wedgie" you decide. Suddenly, you descend and realize that your hope of survival is gone because she must be masturbating...with you inside of her. Disgusted and hopeless, you prepare yourself to be grined into the inside of her asshole until you pass away. It is at this moment, covered in sweat, fecal matter, and fear that you find an unforseen hope.

Chapter End Notes:

What hope could there possibly be?