- Text Size +

You arrive to work as you do on most days and see that you and your boss, Melissa, are the only ones as the office...again. "Great" you scoff. She loves to schedule you on the slow days, so you two can be at the office all alone. It's no secret that Melissa has been getting a little too close for comfort and it has been getting the attention of your fellow employees.

You haven't been in the position to argue with her though because you were just hired on and you need this job to pay for college. Unfortunately, Melissa has been working for this furniture store for close to 15 years and there is no way that anyone will take your word over hers. You decided that the best way to deal with this is to confront her and hope that she stops.

As you make your way through the warehouse that you normally work, you picture yourself talking to the 40 year old woman and wondering how she will respond. She is by no means an ugly woman, but you think she is a bit old for you consider she could be your mom. "Hopefully she handles it well, because your sick of being under her thumb. You stop in your tracks for an instant. "....Under her thumb" you say as you shudder. "I just hope I don't get squashed."

You climb the stairs and prepare to enter her office. Before you open the door, you look through her window to find the buxom red head sitting at her desk, surfing the internet. She is wearing a blouse that seems to be struggling not collapse under the weight of her breasts, not to mention the chair that is being swallowed by her ample rear end. She has a few extra pounds on her, but you would never describe her as fat. You eyes climb up her face to her hair, where you notice she has recently cut her hair short and dyed it a darker red. She must really be trying to impress you today. "Oh well" you mutter. "Time to see if I get squashed or not." You reach for the door handle, only to feel a sharp shock as your vision fades.

You awake you find yourself lying on a massive field of pink carpet. "Where am I?" you wonder as you attempt to get back on your feet. You look at your surroundings and notice a massive wooden structure in front of you with windows that reach hundreds of feet into the air. There is a smaller black structure on the wood that has massive letters on it. M-E-L-I-S-S-A....holy shit! Thats Melissa's office. Did I...shrink? How could that have happend? You realize that you aren't going to figure anything out where your at. You need to get help...but...from Melissa? "Your screwed?" echoes in your head as you hold back the vomit trying to escape from your mouth. Two questions race through your mind; will she be able to see or feel me because i'm about a quarter of an inch tall and what will she do with me if she does find me?

Deciding that you don't have any other choice, you begin to run under the crack of her office door to be greeted by a massive figure stomping in your direction. Before you can scan the colossus, you are engulfed in shadow and see a black mountain falling towards you. You freeze in terror to watch this mass meet the ground just in front of you. The impact knocks you off of your feet and sends dirt and dust particles careening towards you. You get to your feet to find the titanic shoed right foot of Melissa three feet from your face.

Melissa was sitting as her desk daydreaming about the new kid and what she would do to his tight body if she could lock him in her office for a day. As her panties slowly began to dampen because of the storm of juices she had created, Melissa knocked her pencil off of her desk. Snapping out of her daydream, Melissa got up and walked around her desk to look for the pencil she had dropped. After walking towards her door, she stopped to look. She couldn't find it on the floor so she turned around and squatted down to look under her desk. "There it is!" she squealed finding her pencil. She simply snatched it up and made her way back to her desk.

"Whew, that was close!" you sighed. You took the moment to scan the figure in front of you and realized that it was Melissa! She was truly godlike and almost impossible to comprehend in size. The treads on the bottom of her open toed shoe were taller than you. You were as tall as her big toenail was thick...oh my god!!! Her feet...why do they smell so bad? You are bathed in the aroma of her sweaty toes. The sharp pungent odor watered your eyes and burn your nose. While you were dazed from the smell, the mammoth structure began to move again. You look up and scream, hoping she wasn't going to walk away. You try to look up to her face, but her mountainous breasts blocked the view.

Her right foot began to pivot and the entire figure reversed its position. You traded landscapes; moutains for two tightly compressed planets! Her ass seemed unimaginable, but there it was. It could consume you without a second thought. Melissa would be completely oblivious to the microscopic man that her ass had just made a snack. You were so wrapped up in your own thoughts that you didn't realize that the worst was happening. The sky was falling.

Melissa's ass was coming straight for you and there was nowhere to go. You tried to run backwards, but you tripped over your own feet. You were done for.The tight black work pants left nothing to the imagination, but her gargantuan ass was about to make sure you felt everything you saw. Suddenly, you feel the impact and everything goes black. The immense weight of her rear flesh smothers you and threatens to squeeze the life right out of you.

Just as you think your going to end up as a smear in the crack of your boss’ ass, you feel the pressure stop. You must be between her butt cheeks. You look to the left and right to confirm it and you see the planetary mounds of flesh surrounding you. You take a moment to breathe in and relax…GAAARRRHHH!!! That smell! The aroma of perfume bathes you, however the waves of air that Melissa is farting out are threatening to make you pass out. You close your eyes to keep them from burning, but you feel her hungry pulsing anus drawing you into its maw. You try to push away, but Melissa’s relax butthole is welcoming you inside. As your body is drawn halfway in, you feel her cheeks slam together and smother your legs. You feel as though her cheeks will rub your legs raw. Worse yet, her anal ring has tightened around you, squeezing the very life out of you. You are officially apart of Melissa’s wedgie.